Warrior Beginner's Guide

Hey everybody! I recently made a guide for the Warrior class in World of Warcraft and it's updated with all the recent changes in Legion. This guide will teach you the basics of how to play Warrior. It goes over numerous abilities and their benefits as well as an in-depth analysis of what race to choose for your Warrior. I made this video to try and help not only the wow community, but any new warriors out there that need a helping hand while starting out. If you have any ideas, comments, questions, corrections, or (constructive) criticisms, then leave them in the comment section of the video as I will see them much sooner there and be able to provide quicker feedback there.

If you enjoy the video, then remember to give it a like!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowguy233 View Post
    as well as an in-depth analysis of what race to choose for your Warrior.
    I stopped right there...race has literally ZERO impact on play now.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    I stopped right there...race has literally ZERO impact on play now.
    Well not ZERO but very minimal lol

Deleted
    Nice idea, but honestly I feel it's very lacking and it feels very similar to the Vanilla descriptions of the classes. As someone already mentioned, race really isn't an issue unless you're going top world kills.

There are many other things that is said by the warrior in this video that can be argued about. For example Warrior being a high survivability class, I mean....sure if you tank but even then it's relative. Many other classes have a much higher survivability rate in both PvP and PvE even though Plate classes were originally intended to be "tougher".

15+ Year Old Account
    Stop getting baited by someone posting for youtube views.