Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deeeathbringr View Post
    If you have any unfinished bonus objectives you can get them to 1 kill then do them also.

I wonder if the Tanaan bonus objectives will give you xp.

Quote Originally Posted by Haelbrecht View Post
    I'd much rather enjoy the new content and absorb every tiny bit of lore and scenery.
    You can do that on a re-roll. Or on your 5 th Alt...or 10th...depending on how long until next Xpac after Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    You people will only have yourselves to blame if you have "no content" if you deliberately blitz through it as fast as possible.
    Me? I'm gonna load up the Storyline addon and take my sweet ass time doing the levelling content.
    I really hate these replies, OP clearly wants to level fast. That's how he enjoys that game. Stop busting his balls because it's different to how you plan on playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    Artifact scenario scaling is wonky. My DK is i729 and I find both unholy and frost very easy; do UH in 12 minutes and frost in 6, making a few double pulls on both. I actually found it easier at 101 than 100, so I think its scaling based on your item lvl per your character level.
    At 110 however the scenarios were F'ing ridiculous at 805/815/825 and 835. I had to take gear off to drop my item lvl and it still took 45 minutes.
    So, to somebody like me who has a shitty iLvl ~700. I should wait until 101 to do the artifact scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitxd View Post
    I really hate these replies, OP clearly wants to level fast. That's how he enjoys that game. Stop busting his balls because it's different to how you plan on playing.
    Hey. It's no skin off my nose. Just don't come crying to me or Blizzard when you have nothing left to do.
    The content generally tends to last longer if you pace yourself.

Hey. It's no skin off my nose. Just don't come crying to me or Blizzard when you have nothing left to do.
    Movies last longer if you only watch a minute a day! I'm not sure if my comment is more retarded than yours or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Movies last longer if you only watch a minute a day! I'm not sure if my comment is more retarded than yours or not.
    Your comment is definitely more retarded. You're trying to compare two different mediums, you fucking mongoloid.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Yeah no.

Artifact Questline scales to ilvl. People with Mythic gear report its nearly impossible and recommend taking off gear to get the artifact.

Unless you are gonna level all the way to 110 with no artifact, you are making a terrible mistake by leveling to 105, having the mobs scale to 105, and having mythic gear scaling them that high. You are gonna get rekt.
    Eh, where are these reports? If that was the case there would be no way I could do healing/tank challenges as Ret with no issues at all (and that's with Ret being complete dirt) and this was around 103-104 when I finally did those quests with like 750 or so ilvl

mongoloid.
    Had to look it up, was not disappointed.

There's really never "nothing left to do" in Legion.... You have tons of World quests @ 110 to occupy your time.... And people who do the power rush tricks outlined here, are still going to eventually come back and knock all the quests out for the flying meta.

Getting to 110 faster doesn't magically mean you can or will never do the quests you skipped.... Hell, if anything, one could argue it's artificially CREATING more content to mess around with.... via the work you do pre-farming for the power rush..... and the world quests/Emisarry Quests/Suramar quests/Dungeon lockouts you can take advantage of during the time you are level capped that you wouldn't be yet accessing if you weren't capped.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah no.

Artifact Questline scales to ilvl. People with Mythic gear report its nearly impossible and recommend taking off gear to get the artifact.

Unless you are gonna level all the way to 110 with no artifact, you are making a terrible mistake by leveling to 105, having the mobs scale to 105, and having mythic gear scaling them that high. You are gonna get rekt.
    Did the shaman artifact questline in full mythic gear, it was not a problem.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Anyone from the beta that can confirm the bonus objectives from WoD still give a decent amount of exp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna laugh my ass off at the people who do this and then have to fight enemies at a way higher ilvl. Gonna be hilarious.
    well if im 742, which is gear from lvl 105-106, if I got 105 stupid quick for whatever reason and had to do that, I think it would be a non-issue lol.

Deleted
    You people will only have yourselves to blame if you have "no content" if you deliberately blitz through it as fast as possible.
    Me? I'm gonna load up the Storyline addon and take my sweet ass time doing the levelling content.
    I don't consider waiting at Velen for a day with 482934834928 other people and having 5k MS to be "content"

Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    Here is my take. Who has those quest items not completed already, or the bonus objectives still available? Who hasn't completed the treasures for the extra resources and gold from selling the items dropped?

You are going to spend 2 hours doing things that is netting you less than 10k per bonus objectives and turning in quests. You get to 105 and mobs are smacking you around. Otherwise people NOT doing this or cant because they already done those things months/years ago, are gearing up and collecting AP faster than the people trying to speed run to 105.

I guess have fun!
    Early Access Demon Hunters don't have those completed already. That's about the only thing I can think of.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Early Access Demon Hunters don't have those completed already. That's about the only thing I can think of.
    Yes DH. I dont know about most of you, I will not be in Draenor during demon invasions. I will collecting the currency to get the pet, toy (hell i forget) and the 4 transmog sets for each armor type. Playing Barbie dress up like most people have since prepatch.

When Legion hits, I do Legion content. That is just me. People can do what they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes DH. I dont know about most of you, I will not be in Draenor during demon invasions. I will collecting the currency to get the pet, toy (hell i forget) and the 4 transmog sets for each armor type. Playing Barbie dress up like most people have since prepatch.

When Legion hits, I do Legion content. That is just me. People can do what they want.
    Why are you in this thread?
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Deleted
    I have partially tested this today and it is totally worth if you have good gear as you can skip the worthless rewards of the first levels.

Yeah i have competition with my friend to see who can get to 110 fastest, so if i can have any advantage then ill take it. Can always go back and do what you miss at 110 anyway and if i want to enjoy the levelling experience slowly i got alts to do them on

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Why are you in this thread?
    Thanks MOM, for taking a quote of something I was responding to earlier. Not to mention I stated in this thread it wasn't worth the hassle to do all of that in the video posted. In the end it wasn't worth debating the issue anymore til someone quote my post and I came to answer.

Congrats in your updated post count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks MOM, for taking a quote of something I was responding to earlier. Not to mention I stated in this thread it wasn't worth the hassle to do all of that in the video posted. In the end it wasn't worth debating the issue anymore til someone quote my post and I came to answer.

Congrats in your updated post count.
    This thread is about stacking pre-Legion quests. Instead of being an asshole, do you actually have anything to contribute?
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.