Deleted

Question Questions after one week

So one week of legion has passed, and the following questions came to my mind:
    1. How the hell are people already 8000/12000 Honored with the Nightfallen? I finished every quest in Suramar and did every World Quest available to me and I am at 2500/12000 - and I am human, so I get the +10% for free!
    2. Are there any hot spots to farm your shoulder - enchantment items, like hotspots with very lot of quickly respawning packs of monsters?
    3. Are people really that stupid to request "exp" with a mythic dungeon on the first week?
    4. I already saw some people with the complete artifact weapon. My warrior questline requires me to wait 3 times for 2 days for a mission to complete. Do other classes get their class hall missions earlier / quicker?
    5. It doesn't seem like world quest help forming back a community. You just use the LFG Tool to set up a group and you are done in a few seconds. Great!

So are there any easy ... or long answers to these questions?

ive been seeing comments about some people being able to send out the same followers on different missions at the same time so there is some sort of bug that will probably be hot fixed. as for community; some people think that the mythic dungeons will rebuild community but a few people that never take breaks from the game(if you take a break you will quickly get left behind and literally will not be allowed by the game to play with your old friends) and are willing to play the same dungeons over and over is not community building. The last hope for rebuilding a community like what we had in WotLK and before it, died with WoD and cant be fixed with all the phasing in the world.

Deleted
    1. there was a bug at launch that allowed unlimited repitition of withered scenario.

3. "know tacts" means knowing what to do (I watched all fatboss miniguides for mythic dungeons), but if u want ez learning experience, make a group yourself (I did that a lot because I dont like the rush mentallity, so I accepted everyone with only requirement 820+)

4. Warlocks get 3rd relic pretty quick but overall all classes should complete the campeign before next reset if u started he first day.

5. Does community mean spamming trade chat? I love the group making tool and if u dont talk to people thats your fault. IMO the world quest do a good job of making the game more social: if I see a player doing the same world quest as me I just invite him, and since mobs have a lot of health, and are pretty hard in packs, they usually accept. Having to invite people to do quests together and mythic dungeons together makes the game a lot more social then in the past 3 expansion IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    1. there was a bug at launch that allowed unlimited repitition of withered scenario.

3. "know tacts" means knowing what to do (I watched all fatboss miniguides for mythic dungeons), but if u want ez learning experience, make a group yourself (I did that a lot because I dont like the rush mentallity, so I accepted everyone with only requirement 820+)

4. Warlocks get 3rd relic pretty quick but overall all classes should complete the campeign before next reset if u started he first day.

5. Does community mean spamming trade chat? I love the group making tool and if u dont talk to people thats your fault. IMO the world quest do a good job of making the game more social: if I see a player doing the same world quest as me I just invite him, and since mobs have a lot of health, and are pretty hard in packs, they usually accept. Having to invite people to do quests together and mythic dungeons together makes the game a lot more social then in the past 3 expansion IMO
    in mythic dungeons you are not allowed to invite or be invited into a group with people that are not in your level range, in other words there is no such thing in mythic dungeons as helping others gear up or being helped by others to gear up. this will further splinter the community and make dungeons feel even more like solo content than what it was like with heroic dungeons and valor point rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    in mythic dungeons you are not allowed to invite or be invited into a group with people that are not in your level range, in other words there is no such thing in mythic dungeons as helping others gear up or being helped by others to gear up. this will further splinter the community and make dungeons feel even more like solo content than what it was like with heroic dungeons and valor point rewards.
    i just love watching people who never tried mythic dungeons complain about them, its so cute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Wtf are u even saying? Mythic dungeons are accessible for all people once u hit 110, and u can invite everyone u want. There is no requirement to enter (except 2 attunement dungeons)
    I think u have no clue what mythic dungeons are, so dont post about it.