Thread: Healing addon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Vuhdo if you can bother to spend a couple of days to learn how that addon works.

What it truly makes it shine for me is the possibility to set up any kind of debuff/buff tracking over its raid/party frame.

I.e.: On my monk, tracking HoT from Essence Font and Extend Life is a game changer, so easy to unleash some huge Vivify Bombs.

While clunky and complex you can set up profiles to adjust the size of the bars depending of the group size; so you can keep your AI as clean as possible.

Ah, you can macro/custom key bind as well, making it a joy to use in a boss like Iskar (keybound the extra action button).

In the end, like any healing frame, they can be reduced to "easy to set up mouse over macros" with some added plus.

Sometimes it acts weird (ppl leaving/joining) and might be a bit heavy on cpu usage.

Vuhdo is really really great. Got alot of options so it might be ''too much'' for some people to handle at the beginning, but there is many guides on youtube on how to set it up with debuffs etc.

I use Vuhdo along with pitbull and have customized them together, however Vuhdo can be really powerful on its own. I would check out some of the how to videos on it and learn all the tricks it has included. I have never been able to stand healbot but you can customize Vuhdo to work int he same way and the same look as Healbot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayuki View Post
    As a debuff I can do it but I want a circle or a square that becomes smaller and smaller instead of an obnoxious icon that not only is in the incorrect location but where I have zero way of knowing how close it is to expiring without actually reading and then processing the numbers. I have to switch raid frames because they cannot track the most crucial thing of the entire spec? Is there a reason why I can't select Atonement in HoT order but can manually type it in Debuffs? How about manually typing in HoT order? I can't believe this can be so difficult.
    - /vuhdo opt
    - main opt page; go to indicators
    - pick one, i'm using a sidebar popping up at the right of a toon's box
    -click edit; look for the label "bla bla buff"
    -type Atonement.
    Save&be done.

In my case, the sidebar becomes a yellow one that gets smaller and smaller the closer the buff is to expire. I used it to track weakened soul back in the days.

If you need a morr clear help, later i can post some screens to help you with.

Deleted
    ElvUI and clique.

using healbot since yesterday but it's not work anymnore. He doesn't display holy word : serenity so it's useless for an holy priest.
    Try vudho and now i love it . Watching some video setup guide and it's really amazing!
    Last edited by bigsuirlife; 2016-08-09 at 09:22 AM.