Deleted

Unlocking 3rd Relic Slot / Order Hall Campaign Stuck

Hi all,
    Two questions:
    1) Could you please confirm that the 3rd relic slot is unlocked by completing the order hall campaign?

2) On the order hall itself I seem to be stuck and looking for help on how to progress
    - I have not yet been able to recruit any additional champions (only first two: one is lvl 110 other is lvl 109)
    - No quests appear in order hall since 2-3 days now (I have all 3 class weapons as well)
    - Finishing my research of class order hall advancement (is completion of this necessary for unlocking slot?) - about to research the 5th tier
    - I am ~4000 rep into revered with nightfallen
    - I play paladin, have done the exodar and the illidan storylines. Are there other ones to come?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm just trying to figure out if it is something that I have failed to do/missed, or if it is purely time based (ie must finish all advancement research as part of the order hall advancement)

THANKS!

(1) Yes, the conclusion of the main campaign story unlocks the 3rd relic.

(2)
    I have not played a paladin through its campaign, so I can't tell you exactly which quests you should be doing, but the campaign should not be dependant on reputation or any of the research options.

You should also have around 5 or 6 champions by the time you reach the end of the campaign, getting a final one by completing the campaign.

Are you sure you don't have some quest in the log that you have neglected at some point? There is usually a few normal objectives, then a couple instance quests, a few more normal objectives and a conclusion in a solo scenario (not exodar or illidan, those are lore events outside of the main campaign).

Depending on when you started the campaign, its possible that you got into a bit of a broken situation on Beta, as they changed the quest flow a few times, and if you were in an unfortunate spot when they did, it might have cut off your way to advance in it.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2016-08-03 at 09:12 AM.

Finish all order hall followers missions ('table' missions). There are some missions themed together, marked with !.
    There are also couple quests you have do on your char in between the missions.
    Have to complete all of those, plus 50 world quests AFTER you finished with the order hall missions.
    That will unlock your 3rd slot on all artifacts you own on the char.

There are Naaru lore quests from your order hall, those are NOT order hall campaign.

Did you do the 100+hours of follower mission quests yet?

Deleted
    thank you all for the comments.

turns out i missed "this is retributon" in Aszuna. Thought it was linked to ashbringer but no...