Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    what?
    English please...

I'm pretty sure, I made a case that Muslims (the whole of them) cannot be blamed for the actions of a few.
    But okay.
    But you cannot ignore that Islam as a religion preaches killing non-believers. Not all Muslims is true but they are following a religion that's inherently violent.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Islam since its birth has generally been spread by the sword, bow, gun, etc.
    Stop being racist!!! Christianity was spread by the sword, just because they don't do this anymore doesn't mean you can state that Islam has done it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    what?
    English please...

I'm pretty sure, I made a case that Muslims (the whole of them) cannot be blamed for the actions of a few.
    But okay.
    I don't fully understand the "not all Muslims" argument.

Would it have been relevant to say "not all Nazis" back in 1939?

You should accept reality, which involves the fact that a very extreme portion of global Muslims hold views considered radical to free societies. In several countries, a *majority* believe it should be punishable by *death* to leave Islam. Of course, let's not forget their views on women.

If you want to restrict your argument to Muslims existing in mostly-free societies like the US, then you would have a better point. Polling suggests between 5-10% of the US Muslim population is radical, so that's a much lower percentage than the Middle East, but still alarming.

Additionally, I don't believe I've ever talked to a person who directly "blamed" one Muslim for all problems associated with Islamic radicals. As in, I've never seen nor heard of someone walking up to a random Muslim and berating them for terrorist attacks. I'm sure it's happened, as plenty of people are stupid, but it must be very rare. There is a distinction between blaming all Muslims and recognizing an obvious correlation. Only a fool would fail to see that correlation.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    100% of gun related crimes involved guns?

Since no other faith includes being rewarded in the afterlife if you take your own life and kill others in the process, that is kinda obvious.

It would be more hilarious if a crime for religious resaons was carried out by an atheist.

- - - Updated - - -

Terrorism has just become a buzzword. just like SJWs. Hell, now feminists are suddenly nazis - as in "femnazis". Or you are a grammar nazi. Something you can just apply to anything, that causes your county discomfort and where you cause a big reaction.

And to correct you on your signature: We called already the RAF (Rote Armee Fraktion) "terrorists" (left-wing terrorists) and they were all germans (no idea about their religion, but if they had any, it was christians). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction
    Suddenly? The term feminazi has been around since about the very early 1990s

lot of people typing without thinking here.

If muslims truly believe in blowing yourself up grants you an entrance into heaven, why aren't the rest doing it? why aren't the majority doing it ?
    where was the "islamic threat to western culture" before 9/11?
    Be feared, or be fuel

This isn't really surprising. I mean just from a quick glance through history, I know of 3 peoples that used suicide attacks as genuine tactics - Japanese, Russians and Muslims.

I think the statistic you actually are trying to find / care about is # of terrorist attacks perpetrated by muslims

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    lot of people typing without thinking here.

If muslims truly believe in blowing yourself up grants you an entrance into heaven, why aren't the rest doing it? why aren't the majority doing it ?
    where was the "islamic threat to western culture" before 9/11?
    You've got a point. There was none. They didn't have any reason to target the West. But after the wars where hundreds of thousands of civilians died, the hate for the West grew to uncontrollable proportions and now we're stuck like this. We're basically known as the "devils" of the world, who just randomly went into their countries bringing death and destruction.

Just imagine how many muslim families who were affected by the deaths of all those civilians. Even a very small % of those families is a very large amount of people. Consider that small sample possible terrorists. Even one, or ten are too many in my opinion. Add to that the number of "converts" and you've got the threat of ISIS that is today.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    You've got a point. There was none. They didn't have any reason to target the West. But after the wars where hundreds of thousands of civilians died, the hate for the West grew to uncontrollable proportions and now we're stuck like this. We're basically known as the "devils" of the world, who just randomly went into their countries bringing death and destruction.

Just imagine how many muslim families who were affected by the deaths of all those civilians. Even a very small % of those families is a very large amount of people. Consider that small sample possible terrorists. Even one, or ten are too many in my opinion. Add to that the number of "converts" and you've got the threat of ISIS that is today.
    Alright George Galloway.

They honestly attacked people for no reason before the Middle Eastern wars, its once again a flimsy reason to attack again after. Lets not forget by in large the vast majority of people killed by terrorism are other Muslims. I honestly liken them to Vikings or some shit of the current age -

- they give very little fucks about improving,
    - they're very tradition based and trying to change that often results in death,
    - they have a reverence for death both as glory and as punishment.
    - they treat this life as some shit test, and the next life after death is based on how much of a total cunt you were (or in the words of the vikings - valor, honor, etc)

Seriously. How many peoples do you know of that would willingly charge into impossible numbers, with the goal of killing as many as they can before they die - for very flimsy reasons - i.e , "i once read a book and it told me to kill the infidels" "this was our land a few thousand years ago" "you're gay" etc.

I can think of a few, but all of them have died out because thats what Death Cults do - they die out. What a surprise. Unfortunately this is 2016. You don't have the life expectancy of 20 or 30 or 40 or 50. Your whole village won't be wiped out by raiders or a harsh winter after a bad yield - people live to 70s, 80s, 90s, 100s now. Every muslim man having like 6 children is just impossible to get rid of.

Islam is the Death Cult that got lucky. They have medicine, modern food and modern weapons.

While it is extremely cowardly to gun down a bunch of unarmed civilians, we should also be glad that humans are selfish and cowardly by nature, or the radical propaganda would probably mobilise Islam as an army.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2016-07-26 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/450-of-...s-study-shows/

"Of course, we cannot avoid mentioning the religious element as the most significant factor that motivates the suicide terrorists throughout the world. Here’s the most dramatic statistic: 450 of 452 suicide terror attacks in 2015 were perpetrated by Muslims. One of the remaining two attacks was carried out by the Kurdish underground. The other was perpetrated by a woman supporter of a leftist group in Turkey."

Anyone actually suprised?
    Not really, I think self preservation goes out the window when you believe you will be rewarded for throwing your life away.

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    Alright George Galloway.

They honestly attacked people for no reason before the Middle Eastern wars, its once again a flimsy reason to attack again after. Lets not forget by in large the vast majority of people killed by terrorism are other Muslims. I honestly liken them to Vikings or some shit of the current age -

- they give very little fucks about improving,
    - they're very tradition based and trying to change that often results in death,
    - they have a reverence for death both as glory and as punishment.
    - they treat this life as some shit test, and the next life after death is based on how much of a total cunt you were (or in the words of the vikings - valor, honor, etc)

Seriously. How many peoples do you know of that would willingly charge into impossible numbers, with the goal of killing as many as they can before they die - for very flimsy reasons - i.e , "i once read a book and it told me to kill the infidels" "this was our land a few thousand years ago" "you're gay" etc.

I can think of a few, but all of them have died out because thats what Death Cults do - they die out. What a surprise. Unfortunately this is 2016. You don't have the life expectancy of 20 or 30 or 40 or 50. Your whole village won't be wiped out by raiders or a harsh winter after a bad yield - people live to 70s, 80s, 90s, 100s now. Every muslim man having like 6 children is just impossible to get rid of.

Islam is the Death Cult that got lucky. They have medicine, modern food and modern weapons.

While it is extremely cowardly to gun down a bunch of unarmed civilians, we should also be glad that humans are selfish and cowardly by nature, or the radical propaganda would probably mobilise Islam as an army.
    Err... you make it sound like 1.6 billion people are all islamic extremists. It's an image that is grossly wrong. Those 6 children you mentioned aren't "trained" from birth to worship death. They are brought up according to the five pillars of Islam: Belief, Praying, Fasting, Journey to Mecca and Giving to the poor. On top of that there are cultural values who vary incredibly from country to country.

May I ask which Islamic country you've been to where your image of their society is true?

*By religious extremists.

No one likes extremists. Perhaps people should remember this when picking who to vote for.
    RETH

It's because these idiots got martyrdom indoctrinated into them as a baseline factor of their religion, so it's a perfect weapon to use for these organisations such as ISIS make use of. And there's plenty of them to make fodder of.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-07-26 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Err... you make it sound like 1.6 billion people are all islamic extremists. It's an image that is grossly wrong. Those 6 children you mentioned aren't "trained" from birth to worship death. They are brought up according to the five pillars of Islam: Belief, Praying, Fasting, Journey to Mecca and Giving to the poor. On top of that there are cultural values who vary incredibly from country to country.

May I ask which Islamic country you've been to where your image of their society is true?
    I literally said the opposite of "all muslims are extremists". The idea that literally any movement or religion or whatever is cohesive is just utter madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Threads like this, that bash a religion or spread untrue, hateful rhetoric are not allowed here