Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    you would be suprised how fast EDH stacks , necrosis is actully worst one of the talents of that row, SI with hfc 4set and IC for speedskills.
    I can see that. During lust with Vial running my 2H attack speed is around 1.51-1.62 and rune regen is INSANELY FAST for that burst duration. As a Frost DK at heart and learning Obliteration, I can see doing SS,DC,SS,DC, play style. Only speed kill my guild has done was reaver @ 56 seconds so not banking on that for the next week of raid before we take the month off before Legion.

watching EDH stacks it gets to 30 just as it falls off... with Frost it ticks a few times before falling off. I like Anzus cause it up more then 50% of the time and Vial jsut because I been playing with it for a year. The Big Toe trinket should just be removed off the list, we have a better chance at finding Jesus before seeing a 725 trinket in Shadow Moon Burial grounds....
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Lol i have 725 Toe. I might as well ugrade it cos i have pkenty vp.

Do i swap it for vial? What about haste and da?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Lol i have 725 Toe. I might as well ugrade it cos i have pkenty vp.

Do i swap it for vial? What about haste and da?
    You are probably the only one on these boards with one lol. YES UPGRADE IT better then shelling out gold for a alchemy stone with 3 weeks left of raiding

I'm a fan of vial, DA, blood fury, and potion for fel Lord and reaver speed kill. Wait till the updated Google doc to come out today

And thus ending my mastery and hard on for curse plume... One guy posted a SIM of his dk and even on three targets, mastery was dead last...
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

7+ Year Old Account
    nice, this is what I need

Deleted
    I also have vial and most other trinkets but cant use two on use at same time