Patch notes for 1.1.0.2C - July 26 (PC)

HERO BALANCE UPDATES

Ana
    Biotic Rifle
    Rate of fire increased by 20%
    Magazine size increased from 8 to 10

Developer Comments: While Ana has been very well received, she was showing to be a little bit weaker overall. In addition to helping her feel better to play, these changes should also increase her healing and damage output.

McCree
    Peacemaker
    Primary Fire
    Damage falloff range decreased by 10 meters
    Damage falloff amount is unchanged
    As a result, even with this change, McCree’s effective range is still higher than it was at launch
    Alternate Fire
    Rate of fire increased by 15%
    Flashbang
    Recovery time (i.e. the amount of time before McCree can fire again) decreased from 0.5 seconds to 0.35 seconds

Link: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overw...ic/20747615932

Thank god for the bigger mag size... One of my only gripes for her.
    What is tank?

"The basic idea of a tank is well understood. It works like an argument with my mother. The mobs keeps beating on you, and the more you throw it's own shit back at it, the more it focuses on you and hates you. Perplexing enough, this is actually not only your goal, but the mob eventually gives you loot and money when it dies instead of writing you out of its will." (Senotay)

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -- William Shakespeare

Deleted
    damage increase are they for real she does loads of damage already and if u play her well u can stop the enemy healing when doing said op damage

Her damage isn't OP. 70 per shot, no bonus for head shots... But the magazine size will help for more intense fights.

I'd really like the grenade aoe to be larger, even if just for the heal buff and leave the debuff as is
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    damage increase are they for real she does loads of damage already and if u play her well u can stop the enemy healing when doing said op damage
    She can't really 1-shot people so it's not surprising that they buffed her damage output a bit.

Havin said that I still think she is useless and your better of playing a different (off) healer and no sniper because combat is just to fast and erratic for a hero like Ana.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    She can't really 1-shot people so it's not surprising that they buffed her damage output a bit. Havin said that I still think she is useless and your better of playing a different (off) healer and no sniper because combat is just to fast and erratic for a hero like Ana.
    shes a healer shes not meant to 1 shot people

Zenyatta alt-fire say hello

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mercy is a healer
    Lucio is a healer
    Symmetra is definitely not a healer
    Zenyatta is a hybrid and so is Ana

She is offensive by nature her damage should be a bit higher and also she won't be 1-shotting others after this change either since the damage of the shot won't change.