Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    But if you judge people by the religion they've been born into, you're not much better than those who judge by skin color. Few muslims have converted into it to become jihad soldiers.
    On a side note, i do wonder what "an extreme number of hispanics" means.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Suddenly people think a politician and especially from Hungary is somebody who needs to be listened too? Were you hanging on the lips of David Cameron or Barak Obama? No, in fact you were making threads how they suck. And now somebody feeds you what you were already believing in and he is the messiah?

Well....what was America founded on? Migration. What was Australia founded on? Migration. What were the Vikings and Columbus? Discoverers who opend the way for migration. Who is cleaning your garbage away and does all the menial jobs that you don't want to do? Migrants.

Feel free to hate on migration. I won't judge if it is good or bad. But it has been a reality forever. Really literally forever since it drove our ancestors out of Africa hundred thousand of years ago. Migration will not go away.
    Don't you think the world is a different place from several hundred years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Melra View Post
    At least one politician calls it as it is. Here one party says something negative but factual about the refugees we are getting and rest of the government tries to push them down. Media puts out articles where they try to paint them as the bad guys and racists, followed soon after with them having to shutdown their comment section when 90% of the people commenting the news actually agree with the party. "Oh this isn't the message we want to put out, we will only spread things that suit our own agenda".
    It's just about perspective. Everyone claims to have know the truth and blame the opposition for trying to manipulate public opinion, control the information, and using it to further their own agenda. Regressive libtards vs Racist, fear-mongering morons.
    Mother pus bucket!

Victor Orban is my current personal Hero

I would rather book a Holiday to Budapest (by the Danube), than a trip to France at the moment.

Would feel much safer, knowing that Victor Orban's policies are working...

BTW Victor and Hungary..
    Its Eastern Europe's time to have a UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL
    I Hope you have a Great Candidate lined up Victor...

God Bless
    Aussiedude
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    This again... Not all migrants are refugees, sir. Orban talks about migrants in general.
    And Orban is still right.

Are migrants required? No. I'm sure European nations would be fine if they didn't have migrants in them.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

He`s right, you know. And while his anti-Brexit stance is somewhat hypocritical, it's also entirely rational.

I myself have lived in quite a lot countries abroad and I had wonderful conditions with a great deal of help but what I did do and aimed for was to disappear in thoses countries, their communities. I learned the languages, I studied it`s history and whenever given the chance, I engaged in their cultural activities with utmost respect.

However I have myself seen that a lot of immigrants from my own country in UK and elsewhere fail to do this. They are a disease for the hosts. I was appaled by the amount of hysterical articles that came from the British centre-left/left outlets about the ''oh so terrible abuse/harrasment of Eastern Europeans by the locals''.
    Fuck them, integrate->assimilate or get out.

Can't agree more.

Deleted
    How about solving the issues in the middle east so people don't have to move? These people are running from war and death. I have met these people, they aren't bad people and they left good lives behind because of the war. These aren't just immigrants they are war refugees and racist comments are very shortsided and demeaning. They don't want to be here more than we want droves of them. There is no choice. Will the hungarian PM be responsibe for turning people away to their deaths? It's very short sighted... especially for a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Well, if that´s not hypocrisy i don´t know what is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_diaspora

"Hungary does not need a single migrant for the economy to work, or the population to sustain itself, or for the country to have a future"

Yeah, hungary just needs hungarians to be migrants in other countries
    http://budapestbeacon.com/economics/...t-abroad/33538

The number of hungarians working in austria while living in hungary ever increases.
    That definitely isn't hypocrisy, I don't even know where you find the connection TBH.
    The fact that a bunch of Hungarians go west for a better life is not the Orban's or the government's decision, but the decision of the hundreds of thousands (millions) of individuals.

You can disagree with Orban on many points, but the fact that Hungary has an emigration problem (in that they can't keep a significant portion of their working populace) definitely does not mean that they need immigrants from the middle-east or Africa. Nor that Orban is okay with our residents leaving the country, for that matter.

Also, the fact that Hungary "needs hungarians to be migrants in other countries" is just asinine; you do realize that the money they earn abroad is lost to Hungary for all intents and purposes, right? Their salary will definitely not help Hungary in any way as they're spending/investing all of it in their new country of residence. If anything, it hurts Hungary.

Europeans are still bitching about refugees, more news at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    Also, the fact that Hungary "needs hungarians to be migrants in other countries" is just asinine; you do realize that the money they earn abroad is lost to Hungary for all intents and purposes, right? Their salary will definitely not help Hungary in any way as they're spending/investing all of it in their new country of residence. If anything, it hurts Hungary.
    Not entirely correct.

Source.

I wish all our politicians were like Orban and not the pussy footing girl scouts we currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/migration...486.html?nhp=1

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban during a joint press conference with the Austrian Chancellor, in Budapest on July 26, 2016 (AFP Photo/Peter Kohalmi)
    More

Budapest (AFP) - Hungary's right-wing Prime Minister Viktor Orban on Tuesday described the arrival of asylum seekers in Europe as "a poison", saying his country did not want or need "a single migrant".

"Hungary does not need a single migrant for the economy to work, or the population to sustain itself, or for the country to have a future," he told a joint press conference in Budapest with Austrian Chancellor Christian Kern.

"This is why there is no need for a common European migration policy: whoever needs migrants can take them, but don't force them on us, we don't need them," Orban said.

The populist strongman added that "every single migrant poses a public security and terror risk".

"For us migration is not a solution but a problem... not medicine but a poison, we don't need it and won't swallow it," he said.

Orban is a fierce opponent of the European Union's troubled plan to share migrants across the 28-nation bloc under a mandatory quota system.

Hungary has filed a legal challenge against the proposal and will hold a referendum on its participation in the scheme on October 2.

Hundreds of thousands of migrants and refugees trekked through Hungary and Austria in 2015 as they sought to reach wealthy European nations.

But the flow slowed to a trickle after Orban's government erected razor wire and fences along the southern borders last autumn and brought in tough anti-migrant laws.

However, numbers have been rising again in recent months, reaching almost 18,000 so far this year.

In response Budapest introduced further security measures this month, including the controversial forced return to no-man's land between Hungary and Serbia of any migrant found within eight kilometres (five miles) of the southern border.

- 'We have to assist' -

In early July, Austria promised to send 20 police officers to the Serbian frontier, where around 20 asylum seekers a day are allowed to cross into a border "transit zone" and apply for asylum.

The offer marked a turnaround for Vienna, previously a vocal critic of Hungary's hardline treatment of migrants.

Kern, on his first visit to Hungary since becoming chancellor in May, said migration to Austria and Germany had declined thanks to Hungary's tough measures.

"If we are beneficiaries from this process, then we have to assist it," he said.

But Kern also stressed that nongovernmental aid agencies should be allowed to help people stranded on the Serbian side of the border.

Around 1,400 people are waiting in squalid makeshift camps at the border, according to the UNHCR.

Kern and Orban also discussed the return of migrants from Austria to Hungary, which has been a recent source of tension between the two countries.

After their meeting, Orban said his government was willing to take back from Austria asylum seekers registered as having entered the EU in Hungary.

This affects primarily Balkan migrants, which only make up a small number of those Vienna wants to send back.
    There are many things wrong and right with what he says. Not everything is as black a white.

My 2 cents. REAL refugee's ( country's where you will get stoned for being gay, where you are 13 year old women being married of/raped by older men etc) are welcome if you ask me. But there are also ALLOT of people coming from country's where shit like that does not happen. They should not even be allowed in the EU. It is hard. But there is only this much room/money. I rather give it to someone that has it really bad.
    And a little side not. There have been refugee's who attacked other refugee's because of religion/sexual preference/being a women. Those fuckers need 2 be kicked out of the EU at this moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    It's just about perspective. Everyone claims to have know the truth and blame the opposition for trying to manipulate public opinion, control the information, and using it to further their own agenda. Regressive libtards vs Racist, fear-mongering morons.
    Oh get off your high horse. There's very little fear mongering going on from what I've seen, there have been plenty of incidents across Europe since this thing started, there's no need to make people fear anything anymore than they already are. A sensible person can link the dots and call things as they are.

The problem is that anyone who doesn't think they are the greatest thing ever are labeled racists. The media and many of the people in power breed frustrated and angry folk by neglecting their opinions and calling them racists straight away. Trust me I've tried to be reasonable, but no matter what you say or do, if you don't like people who don't respect your own culture and ways coming into your country you are a racist.

Media here doesn't protect the locals, hell any crime that they seem to bring up they don't even bring up many of the characteristics of the criminals that are on the run if they have refugee/immigrant background. You have to go and look on the police's own site to see those details when they are looking for some rapist or robber. If it is a local however, you are surprised you don't get everything from hair color, eye color the shape of the nose etc.

If skin color is anything but white, it is a no-no for news outlets to spread. Lately they've started bringing the up slightly more as the alternative medias have started reporting the details they failed to mention and taking their readers/viewers, but often those outlets serve their own extremely racist agendas.

I have nothing against people of different color, I just want everyone who comes here to respect our culture and not to try and make us adjust to them. We are the hosts, they are the guests. They should just be happy to have a place to stay where there's no war and very little violence (well at least used to be very little).

Oh get off your high horse. There's very little fear mongering going on from what I've seen, there have been plenty of incidents across Europe since this thing started, there's no need to make people fear anything anymore than they already are. A sensible person can link the dots and call things as they are.

The problem is that anyone who doesn't think they are the greatest thing ever are labeled racists. The media and many of the people in power breed frustrated and angry folk by neglecting their opinions and calling them racists straight away. Trust me I've tried to be reasonable, but no matter what you say or do, if you don't like people who don't respect your own culture and ways coming into your country you are a racist.

Media here doesn't protect the locals, hell any crime that they seem to bring up they don't even bring up many of the characteristics of the criminals that are on the run if they have refugee/immigrant background. You have to go and look on the police's own site to see those details when they are looking for some rapist or robber. If it is a local however, you are surprised you don't get everything from hair color, eye color the shape of the nose etc.

If skin color is anything but white, it is a no-no for news outlets to spread. Lately they've started bringing the up slightly more as the alternative medias have started reporting the details they failed to mention and taking their readers/viewers, but often those outlets serve their own extremely racist agendas.

I have nothing against people of different color, I just want everyone who comes here to respect our culture and not to try and make us adjust to them. We are the hosts, they are the guests. They should just be happy to have a place to stay where there's no war and very little violence (well at least used to be very little).
    +1

/10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    I wish all our politicians were like Orban and not the pussy footing girl scouts we currently have.

Wheres the LIKE Button
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenros View Post
    As much as I agree that a nation like Hungary probably could be without, they didn't exactly agree when we were opposed to a more free immigration and movement within the EU, exactly because of eastern Europeans. So it is medicine, time to taste your fucking own, hypocrites.
    Its not. Enjoy your terrorist quotas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    And Orban is still right.

Are migrants required? No. I'm sure European nations would be fine if they didn't have migrants in them.
    No, they wouldn't. In the modern world, no migrants = self-isolation and slow death. The most economically successful countries tend to be the ones with the highest percentage of immigrants in them. Even ultra-conservative countries like China take in immigrants and expats. And Hungary itself takes a bit too, regardless of what Orban is preaching.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Immediately you're upset that I threw a common insult towards ...let's say conservative posters out there, yet you did not mention that in the same sentence used a derogatory term for liberal posters. Doesn't that suggest that you're a little blind to people that have different views than your own? Btw, why is being critical to argumentation in here seen as sitting on a high horse? Is it better just to spew hate based on nothing or anecdotal evidence?

Well, that kinda is racist, and even though it's not particularly about skin color, it's certainly prejudice against a whole population of people that might be as diverse as the one you're part of. People aren't silent about things they don't like about cultural things that don't mix with our own. Nobody says that female circumcision is awesome, everyone hates it. But only bigots would tell every immigrant to get the fuck out of the country based on a few incidents.

Maybe it's different from where you are form, but here origin/race is definitely part of the description of perpetrators, like "north african", "white skin", "eastern asia" etc. Btw, media doesn't protect anyone. It thrives on conflicts, because nobody wants to read about "statistics show that terrorist attacks have declined every decade" when they can read about "Muslim blows up kindergarten".

And I think most do, but you can't demand that a hundred thousand people should act like they've been living in a western culture their entire lives, and that there can't be any bad seeds among them. We don't demand that from ourselves either. We should not look at immigrants as guests, especially if they are born here or lived here most of their lives. They are our fellow countrymen, and we should not set different standards for them than our own. They don't have to feel grateful for everything in their lives, just because they or their parents managed to make a life for themselves in our country.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    No, they wouldn't. In the modern world, no migrants = self-isolation and slow death. The most economically successful countries tend to be the ones with the highest percentage of immigrants in them. Even ultra-conservative countries like China take in immigrants and expats. And Hungary itself takes a bit too, regardless of what Orban is preaching.
    I don't think that is true, we have few immigrants here compared to many other countries but we are well off economically and so does japan