Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Trump is gonna win

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thebgh View Post
    Trump is gonna win
    That's what you want to open with on your first little post. So cute. Another Trumper, devoid of facts and logic. Love 'em!

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda want DT to win, just so I can enjoy all the tears that will come from it and the "world is ending" threads.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Trumps lead is going to increase and that is a good thing. Hillary is corrupt beyond measure, and people even on the left are turning against the democratic party because of this, sanders issues, and other issues. Meanwhile more and more people are realizing that Trump is not a typical politician and actually cares to make a positive difference for America. He loves the country and that is evident.

We see what is happening to Europe with the unrelenting Islamic terrorism due to the ridiculously irresponsible immigration policies created by the political left based on their destructive ideologies of multi-culturalism and globalism, all wrapped up in marxism with a sprinkling of 3rd wave feminism. Trump will see that this doesn't happen to America, and if nothing else, that alone justifies Trumps victory over crooked Hillary.

These SJWs have had their day, this is the rise of the counter-culture now, it is time to route these filthy liberals from our universities and media. It is time to start winning the culture war.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Trump is trying hard to lose votes and it's just not working. He had to bring out the big guns and support Russian espionage, but I doubt that'll even phase his numbers.
    1) It's blatantly disingenuous to make that claim regarding the hackers

2) If you understood how humans process information, you would realize Trump is doing things right. Clinton stands no chance. This video (partly) explains it, though there is much more to it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post

2) If you understood how humans process information, you would realize Trump is doing things right. Clinton stands no chance. This video (partly) explains it, though there is much more to it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
    No, it's not disingenuous. He directly stated that he hoped Russia would hack into the US and find Clinton's emails.

Is that so? Do you know who did it?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That's what you want to open with on your first little post. So cute. Another Trumper, devoid of facts and logic. Love 'em!
    You seem mad

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftywrong View Post
    The thing is.....

Left wingers are being proved wrong over everything they say at the moment.

Britain is doing well after Brexit. Economic collapse didnt happen. Things are looking bright.
    Multiculturalism doesnt work. EU terrorism has gone out of control.
    Left wing authoritarianism attempts to silence everyone who has an opinion.

The left wing just keeps fucking up at the moment.

Voting Trump makes alot of sense, to alot of people. And if someone does so, left wingers like yourself just start wih the name calling instead of debating back with facts and logic......

The irony !!
    No, the thing is, this blind and ignorant support for Trump needs to end. He's a racist criminal who will destroy this country if elected. How can people be so stupid and ignore the plethora of faults and failures of Trump? Do you enjoy ignoring facts and logic? Do you have trouble taking in new information in your life?

Voting Trump makes ZERO sense when you start bringing sense into the discussion.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, it's not disingenuous. He directly stated that he hoped Russia would hack into the US and find Clinton's emails.
    Wrong. Stop spreading misinformation.

"Now, if Russia or China or any other country has those emails, I mean, to be honest with you, I’d love to see them.”

The above quote is what Trump said which has been exaggerated into "Trump hopes Russia will hack blah blah blah." As in, if the information had already been retrieved, he hoped it would be leaked (because it is indeed something worth leaking, equally noble as wikileaks leaking the DNC information).

If you're opposed to those deleted e-mails being leaked, I'm sure you thought it was so horrible when the DNC e-mails got leaked also? I mean, it's so bad to expose corruption in our politics, right?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    He did, and perhaps you should stop spreading misinformation yourself. Trump is every bit as evil as people who use logic and enjoy facts have been saying since the beginning. People like you who excuse hatred and racism and instead hate Hillary because Faux News told you to are pretty much why Trump is still in the running.

7+ Year Old Account
    He did, and perhaps you should stop spreading misinformation yourself. Trump is every bit as evil as people who use logic and enjoy facts have been saying since the beginning. People like you who excuse hatred and racism and instead hate Hillary because Faux News told you to are pretty much why Trump is still in the running.
    Holy shit, I need some eye rinse after reading all of that partisan nonsense. It's actually sad that you look at the world through a false dichotomy.

No, that's exactly what he said. Stop spreading misinformation.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, I need some eye rinse after reading all of that partisan nonsense. It's actually sad that you look at the world through a false dichotomy.
    You definitely need eye rinse, but not for the reasons you think.

The thing is.....

Left wingers are being proved wrong over everything they say at the moment.

Britain is doing well after Brexit. Economic collapse didnt happen. Things are looking bright.
    Multiculturalism doesnt work. EU terrorism has gone out of control.
    Left wing authoritarianism attempts to silence everyone who has an opinion.

The left wing just keeps fucking up at the moment.

Voting Trump makes alot of sense, to alot of people. And if someone dies so, left wingers like yourself just start wih the name calling instead of debating back with facts and logic......

The irony !!
    -Britain hasn't left the EU yet.
    -EU attacks are far more splashed across the media then anything that happens else where, look a suicide bomber just killed 50 people but its Muslims killing Muslims in a Muslim country so its pushed back to footnotes.
    -And this is the hypocrisy, people breaking a companies TOS isn't "left authoritarianism", yes it does go overboard, but that isnt' exclusive with left. How many fox news youtube videos exist of a guest getting dismissed for using facts that refute the agenda.

Most voting for Trump in my experience go with "feeling" over facts. Trump "feels" right even when stats and facts show he's dead wrong. A great example is the newt Gingrich interview about crime rate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm not going to debate blatant liars any longer, particularly when you can check google right now for the exact quotes to prove I am right. Have a good night.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    He's a Trumper - logic, reasoning and facts have nothing to do with his opinions.

- - - Updated - - -

There you go with the name calling again.....

The facts and logic are when you do that, the less likely people are to support you, and more likely to support the opposition.

Cant you see that?
    It's not name calling - it's proper labeling of behavior. How do you live with yourself trying to obfuscate the issues?

Yeah, I'm not going to debate blatant liars any longer, particularly when you can check google right now for the exact quotes to prove I am right. Have a good night.
    The exact quote is: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

Your move.

7+ Year Old Account
    You definitely need eye rinse, but not for the reasons you think.
    I wonder if you realize how insane you are?

I corrected a distorted quote, and you jump to the conclusion that I'm some blind Trump supporter who "excuses hatred and racism" and watch Fox News. Seriously, do you not realize how retarded that is?

You are right about one thing. I despise Hillary Clinton. But not because some news organization told me to. Hillary Clinton is analogous to a new sheriff running for office who promises to clean up crime, while taking money from the criminals. Clinton takes big bank/healthcare money while promising to combat them. She's as corrupt as it gets, and when her flip-flopping gets pointed out on national TV by Anderson Cooper, she will claim she never actually changed her positions. She is a career liar.

Sanders would have been a far more honorable candidate. Although, I wouldn't have voted for him since my views are closer to libertarian or Green Party.