Page 32 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What stats are the best for start raiding? Im trying to reach 45% crit(have it), 10% verst(have 4 T.T) and like othrr 10% for haste(have it)...im at 848 ilvl atm

Deleted
    Does anyone know how the 850 alchi trinket compares to the others? i cant really find anything about it but it reads as super good. 4,5k mainstat proc and around 1k vers flat seems op?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    PvP got moved down, yes. And DMC: D actually moved down as well after that statement; it's now third behind Countermeasure and Tirathon's.

So our two BiS trinkets are from Valut of the Wardens? Makes it easier to farm then!

you guys enjoying Havoc thus far? I've mained Rogue but plan on levelling the DH for Vengeance... would be nice if the other spec for DPS had decent viability with it incase I get bored xD

Deleted
    Hey Vanyali i saw ours Stat Weights changed, does that mean i can play in ST and MT in crit + versa instead of crit + haste in ST and crit + versa in MT ?

Also i saw your BiS trinket changed, does that means the 2 trinkets Valut of the Wardens are our BiS ?

This will probably seem like random conjecture, but since there will probably be some balancing, I hope its something like this.

Bloodlet/First Blood: Change will be made so first blood is stronger on ST, either Bloodlet will be tuned down, first blood up, or both.

Barrage: Too strong in PvP, maybe a nerf to how it generates stacks (can't get from pets/ICD on stack generation). Unsure if they would do in both PvP and PvE. Barely behind chaos blades in single target, feel like for pure ST it should be more behind.

Chaos Blades: Tuned up slightly

Fel Mastery: Tuned down slightly

Deleted
    Any simcraft list for best trinkets?

Potion of Deadly Grace is really our go to potion? Seems a little odd that it's better than the other one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Createk View Post
    Any simcraft list for best trinkets?
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...m_dungeon.html

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Potion of Deadly Grace is really our go to potion? Seems a little odd that it's better than the other one.
    old war was nerfed into the fuckin dirt during beta and it wasn't really terribly good for us even when it was obscene for everyone else. deadly grace is great, and it's even more ridiculous for ranged than old war was for melee before nerf. i don't understand blizzard some times.

Icy veins saying satyr enchant for neck is top, is that true lol?

Deleted
    you guys now, if it is worth to buy a 835 fan instead von 845 or 855 ? or is the dmg difference to high ?

I got my first legendary today...the chest (+50% leech when blur activated). Except its high item level, it is totally inferior to other at least 4 of the legendaries. I am very depressed, as I know there will be a huge difference between my damage done to those demon hunters who get the legendary that help to increase DPS (ring, head, waist and feet)
    Last edited by kaelhin; 2016-09-10 at 06:38 AM.

Guys, I just got a Jeweled Signet of Melandrus

The ring increases AA damage by 10%. I know we're probably not the best class for AA damage but i'll still ask. Is it worth for us? (Im using 840/850 rings with crit versa, Melandrus is 840 and gives less crit and the secondary stat is haste)

Quote Originally Posted by kaelhin View Post
    I got my first legendary today...the chest (+50% leech when blur activated). Except its high item level, it is totally inferior to other at least 4 of the legendaries. I am very depressed, as I know there will be a huge difference between my damage done to those demon hunters who get the legendary that help to increase DPS (ring, head, waist and feet)
    You're depressed? I got the legendary neck, I have a 850 neck with socket thats better - at least you have a 895 piece that has main stat on it.

Deleted
    Wtf? People complaining about legendaries? Heck, we only have one person in our entire guild that has gotten one so far and our entire raid team has been spamming mythics & WQs since last week. Sorry if I don't seem sympathetic to your cause, but it's because I'm not...

Quote Originally Posted by Livonya View Post
    Wtf? People complaining about legendaries? Heck, we only have one person in our entire guild that has gotten one so far and our entire raid team has been spamming mythics & WQs since last week. Sorry if I don't seem sympathetic to your cause, but it's because I'm not...
    If i was to complain, that would be the reason why, they're too powerful, as a dps i play to compete with the other dps, them having a good legendary gives them a huge advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Livonya View Post
    Have you seen the Legendary neck? It has a bunch of mastery, and not too much crit, I actually have an 850 Neck with socket that outsims my legendary neck, so yeah I am complaining that I didn't get one of the actual good legendaries that would result in a significant DPS increase.

Wouldnt have been an issue if they didnt remove main stat from jewelery.

Removing main stats from jewelry just reintroduced the old unintuitive days of reforging where you had to math out if an item was actually an upgrade.

15+ Year Old Account
    I jst got Anguish, Only 12k dps increase according to simc.