Page 63 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So I'm finding I'm having survivability issues in Heroic progression since i"m using Blur to proc 2 extra fel rush charges to increase DPS uptime. Is it worthwhile holding Blur for oh shit moments and taking the DPS hit?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudotq View Post
    So I'm finding I'm having survivability issues in Heroic progression since i"m using Blur to proc 2 extra fel rush charges to increase DPS uptime. Is it worthwhile holding Blur for oh shit moments and taking the DPS hit?
    Yes, if you are learning the fight and are unfamiliar with the mechanics or otherwise scared, you should keep the Blur as backup. I'd personally make an exception when Chaos Blades/Metamorphosis are up but yeah...

If using Blur might kill you, keep it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Just did a quick AMR Sim with full 880 gear, maxed weapon, and Anger of the Half-Giants using that talent layout and it simmed at 406916 DPS

Now granted, that's with the normal ST APL.
    Full 880gear with the right statweigths and priorities or just full 880 raid gear?
    As the difference in dps with optimized 880 over unoptiomized isnt marginal it's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudotq View Post
    Don't use blur offensively unless you're positive you won't need it defensively. It's a nice bonus, but takes second fiddle to surviving.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaak View Post
    If you don't mind me asking: when else would we be dumping fury? Momo isn't meant for building fury, it's meant to make our hardhitters (if we can call that hardhitters) hit harder
    When you're capped on fury / in meta? :P

At those two times, momo up or not doesn't matter (as much). esp in meta - you want as many annihilations as possible, you want as many to be boosted, but sitting at high or full fury waiting for momo is just a waste, and you *will* end up in such a situation sometimes during fights.

Deleted
    Guys which 2 trinkets should I use:
    850 Hunger of Pack
    845 Angerboda
    865 ursoc
    845 Tirathon's betrayal

I think ursoc is best but 2nd ?

Sims will say Tirathon's especially if you are Chaos Blades.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    I don't use logs and site isn't working now, but I think you can click on the skill abilities then click the momentum buff to see how many casts had the buff vs total casts. Not sure if there's an easier way to check.
    Checkmywow does this for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Sims will say Tirathon's especially if you are Chaos Blades.
    Reality too.

Unlocked Inner demons......

These lazy assholes didn't even bother to align gender of the summoned metamorphosis. My inenr demon as a male night elf is a female night elf metamorphosis. How fucking lazy can these people get.

Sorry, but could someone clarify what the rotation/priority is? The guide has left me a little confused. What I've been doing is using Retreat + Illidari -> Throw -> Barrage -> Rush -> Meta -> Annihilate/Sweep -> Rush -> Beams(if applicable). Afterwards I'm just trying to keep Throw/Rush from capping out and trying to get momentum before spending fury on Chaos Strike, while saving Illidari/Beams/Barrage for momentum windows. With blur giving me 2 uses of Rush, do I just want to use it on cooldown after using my 2nd charge of rush?

Please may someone give some pointers based on my LFR Ursoc logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...urce=8&fight=2)

Obviously some more downtime than anticipated due to LFR tactics of running all around the room - I see a lot of DHs around my item level/parses running Demons bite as well, is that something i should be looking at?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...J%C3%AD/simple is my character for stats etc..

Are the set bonuses on the class hall items good enough to ignore the crap stats and lower ilvl?

I don't get why blizz would put haste mastery on the 850 exalted shoulders. Because there is no reforging, it feels like this game is one big slot machine now. All that work to get exalted, and they use the worst DH stats with no way to change them.

Quote Originally Posted by gamawave View Post
    Are the set bonuses on the class hall items good enough to ignore the crap stats and lower ilvl?

I don't get why blizz would put haste mastery on the 850 exalted shoulders. Because there is no reforging, it feels like this game is one big slot machine now. All that work to get exalted, and they use the worst DH stats with no way to change them.
    No, they're really really not worth it at all.

The shoulders are also decent for Venge - gear can't be itemized around Havoc, and we got pretty damn lucky with crit on most of it pre-M+

Thought so. Hitting exalted was so dang underwhelming.

Deleted
    Vanyali my sims say that your list is wrong ! >: How are you meant to tell me how to play like this.

More seriously - I'm simming Tirathon to only pull ahead of Faulty at 870/875 instead of 865 on all sims I've looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Vanyali my sims say that your list is wrong ! >: How are you meant to tell me how to play like this.

More seriously - I'm simming Tirathon to only pull ahead of Faulty at 870/875 instead of 865 on all sims I've looked at.
    BIS lists are a very, very generalized look at things - with ideal stats and balances, that's what it is.

Realistically, everyone has different secondary ratios, are at a different gearing point, varying agility.. and that causes variances in trinkets ESPECIALLY, but also other pieces of gear. That's why I put "sim yourself" so many times, because you NEED to if you want your actual BiS items.

my weapon is now 26, i have all 3 goldens and i now have to choose between contained fury (+10 fury ) and demon rage ( +6% demons bite damage ), which should i go for? i feel like the 10 fury would be nice while trying to fit as many CS in momentum window as possible, but i'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    my weapon is now 26, i have all 3 goldens and i now have to choose between contained fury (+10 fury ) and demon rage ( +6% demons bite damage ), which should i go for? i feel like the 10 fury would be nice while trying to fit as many CS in momentum window as possible, but i'm not sure.
    Contained Fury >>>>>>> Demon Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Contained Fury >>>>>>> Demon Rage
    ok thanks.

Deleted
    Is Eye Beam not used on single target anymore even with anguish? Had people telling me that Inner Demons tips the scale back to just Chaos Striking.