Page 82 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I used to be really against Demon Blades but after using it for a while I've gotten fond of it. Overall flow of rotation and movement feels somehow better when I'm not spamming DBite every global.

Starting to regret asking for it to be made weakest talent....

15+ Year Old Account
    Just got the Eyebeam legendary.

Today I get Faulty Countermeasure from a mythic(840) and just for be sure, I sim myself with the Ursoc trinket+Eye of command and othe sim with the Ursoc one+ Faulty. In the sim appears that the second combination is giving me more DPS than the first. (Im running actually with Chaos Blades). Is this normal?

Edit:Fixed. Was the Version of simulationcraft -.-
    Last edited by Soulflayer; 2016-11-17 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    Shot in the dark here but hoping this build is competitive next patch:

Felblade/Demonic Appetite/First Blood/Soul Rending/Nemesis/Demon Reborn/Demonic.

Would love to play this build. No zipping around and plenty of different buttons to press. You can exchange Felblade for Blind Fury and Nemesis for Fel Eruption, really doesn't matter to me.
    Even without Fel Mastery and Momentum you'll be zipping around unless you want to be completely useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Even without Fel Mastery and Momentum you'll be zipping around unless you want to be completely useless.
    Obviously, but don't pretend it's even remotely the same thing as using the build that outright requires it all the time. Huge difference.

It's not like I hate Fel Rush by itself or anything.

@Ornyx

If you read this, let me tell you you're doing your job very poorly.

Demon Hunter's thread got 2 answers from you within 4 months, and you posted 5 times in the same day in the Mages one, just because you play one. And of course, our feedback is still IGNORED.

Seeing such bias from Blizzard makes me want to leave the game, honestly.

If you can only handle the mage community, HIRE CLASS COMMUNITY MANAGERS.

It is a SHAME such a lack of communication and bias from blizzard exists.
    Last edited by Shirofune; 2016-11-17 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    @Ornyx

If you read this, let me tell you you're doing your job very poorly.

Demon Hunter's thread got 2 answers from you within 4 months, and you posted 5 times in the same day in the Mages one, just because you play one. And of course, our feedback is still IGNORED.

Seeing such bias from Blizzard makes me want to leave the game, honestly.

If you can only handle the mage community, HIRE CLASS COMMUNITY MANAGERS.

It is a SHAME such a lack of communication and bias from blizzard exists.
    It's pointless to complain about this tbh. Remember when Ion said in a Q&A that they were wary of nerfing fire mages in 7.1 because of all the AP people had put into their artifact.....yet in the very same patch they gutted outlaw rogues. They have a blind spot for mages and it's been that way since the very start of the game, and I don't see any amount of complaining do anything about it, since it has never worked before.

On topic about Havoc though, Day 5247: Still no ring. Maybe tomorrow.

Got my third legendary yesterday and still no ring. Im using Cindaria waist and stabilizers for TG and got boots that buff fel rush damage for each subsequent target. Should I switch something for this boots? For fights with adds stabilizers still looks better I think, and cindaria can do also alot of additional dmg. Maybe Im wrong tho.

Deleted
    Fel Rush boots + Stabilizers for M+ and I guess Dragons. Cindaria + Stabilizers for everything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Double post for greater justice.

If there's any feedback I'd like to pass on the PTR changes, it would be the following:

The legendary ring nerf might be too much but it's understandable.

At the moment the effect and the nerfs are both overtuned, but we need to consider that class balancing is made considering tier sets and legendaries, as stated by devs themselves.
    Our very first bonus increases our Fury generation by 20%, so we would be in the awkward position to have an essentially unlimited Fury supply in the very first raiding tier, a situation that - for such a resource model - is commonly seen at the upper endgame echelons alone, or high endgame heroic gear.

With that in mind however,

The legendary shoulders should be baked into our baseline kit, or the Meta cd should be somehow tweaked.

Even though at the moment the boards are actively trying to come up with a proper Demonic build and thus our access to Meta might be higher than before, Metamorphosis as a cooldown is way too long for its albeit very strong effect.
    I feel like the proper approach should have been the Demonic Origins one, the PvP talent, and most importantly, should NOT have come from an item that by its own nature isn't a predictable upgrade.
    As it stands, the discrepancy between those who will get the shoulders and those who won't will make the one created by Anger of the Half Giants a joke, in comparison.

Such a new class should be handled more carefully.

To boot, and this is another layer of personal opinions and a strongly based one, unless a proper bad luck protection or Legendary targeting system is implemented, the impossibility to target such an enormous upgrade and by extension the possibility to play a complete class only when a certain set of items is equipped takes away the whole reasoning behind the class fantasy touting we heard since the earlier days of Legion.

First tier set increases fury gen by 10% now btw it was nerfed a while ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty sure they nerfed the ring thinking that 1-12 was the actual value, and not the bugged 1-20 value that we actually had. Thats why reporting bugs is important kids!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCoco View Post
    I am pretty sure they nerfed the ring thinking that 1-12 was the actual value, and not the bugged 1-20 value that we actually had. Thats why reporting bugs is important kids!
    This is most likely the case, and should be addressed (I know Wordup tweeted a few WarcraftDevs about it)

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCoco View Post
    Db was getting 1-20 despite tooltip saying 1-12? No wonder it was better.

Incase people haven't tested this on the PTR. The new Chaos cleave talent: Chaos Strike hits all nearby enemies for an additional 25% damage. Right now as it stands on the PTR even in pure ST it still hits the main target. Food for thought, that makes the talent miles better. 25% straight boost in your #1 ST damage ability with the bonus of splash damage. Very tasty

Don't really see why DH's would be reporting their own Legendary as being bugged, considering it's mainly the same people ranting left and right about how we need a buff and that they'll swap classes if we get nerfed again. If you didn't get it, that fucking sucks. Maybe when you guys get the new BiS one and others are campaigning for it to be nerfed then you'll understand how it feels to be on the receiving end of the stupidity. And no I don't buy the whole "We want equal Legendaries" they'll never be equal.

Yes the ring was still giving us up to 20 Fury in DB, sadly it's not now. And with the upcoming nerfs it looks like I now need to get lucky again in this RNG shitfest since Anger will no longer be the best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draekan View Post
    Don't really see why DH's would be reporting their own Legendary as being bugged, considering it's mainly the same people ranting left and right about how we need a buff and that they'll swap classes if we get nerfed again. If you didn't get it, that fucking sucks. Maybe when you guys get the new BiS one and others are campaigning for it to be nerfed then you'll understand how it feels to be on the receiving end of the stupidity. And no I don't buy the whole "We want equal Legendaries" they'll never be equal.

Yes the ring was still giving us up to 20 Fury in DB, sadly it's not now. And with the upcoming nerfs it looks like I now need to get lucky again in this RNG shitfest since Anger will no longer be the best.
    yeah the ring itself doesn't feel like a legendary anymore, the hotfix made the ring pretty much worthless almost, It really made a different with this hotfix, I didn't think it would hurt us that much, but it's like playing without the ring almost, you've to pray for good "RNG", which I noticed today on Odyn progress, I didn't have that much luck today I was starving fury like hell. I just hope they don't keep these nerfs, DH should've been like this without the ring, not starving fury, this was a slight nerf even tho it was only a hotfix for the ring, but that some real nerf for the ring :P

Quote Originally Posted by bryntjl View Post
    Incase people haven't tested this on the PTR. The new Chaos cleave talent: Chaos Strike hits all nearby enemies for an additional 25% damage. Right now as it stands on the PTR even in pure ST it still hits the main target. Food for thought, that makes the talent miles better. 25% straight boost in your #1 ST damage ability with the bonus of splash damage. Very tasty
    It's fucking amazing and I guess it should stay like this because "nearby ennemies" is obviously aimed to all targets included your main, wording speaking.
    Guess it's intended in fact. This should emphasize Mastery a LOT and should give more space for Blizzard to accusate the secondary stats problem.
    Fucking monsters in T19 with those synergies. Less Fury though to compensate in the neg way.

Skills that hit cleave nearby enemies in the past don't typically hit the MT again, like bladeflurry, it's still early so it's possibly not intended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    It's fucking amazing and I guess it should stay like this because "nearby ennemies" is obviously aimed to all targets included your main, wording speaking.(....) This should emphasize Mastery a LOT and should give more space for Blizzard to accusate the secondary stats problem.
    Except that it doesn't emphasize mastery, it emphasizes crit even more. Why get 3500 mastery to do 10% more damage with Chaos strike when you can get 3500 crit (10% also) which on average gives you as much damage as mastery and also has a chance to refund half the cost? (Which essentially makes the spell do 50% more damage)

There is a reason why most high geared DHs have crit ABOVE agility in terms of stat weights, because the refund mechanic means that you always want crit as your main priority.

Has anyone tested the range on the Cleave? Is it "stacked" like live or do you have a few yards this time?

Also, can the other hits crit? and if they do, does that refund the fury? (I believe it was like this at one point in beta and was changed)