Page 96 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaak View Post
    The trinket is only a dps boost if it gets you another Meta use in a fight. It doesn't matter if you end the fight with 2min or 1min Meta cd, it's still on cd. Maybe that's why it's showing a DPS loss in sims.
    Normally, CoF is used with legendary shoulders + meta relics to bring it down to 2min to use it with CB/Nem.
    Is worth without shoulders? Three meta relics would be 3 min cd? I need to farm 3 890 relics of thosr

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varamar View Post
    Is worth without shoulders? Three meta relics would be 3 min cd? I need to farm 3 890 relics of thosr
    Meta relics were nerfed to 15/15/10 reduction for 4/5/6 point instead of the standard 20 seconds. You need shoulders or it just ain't worth the hassle.

Seriously?

So if you only have 2, the second one does nothing?

That's lame Blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Seriously?

So if you only have 2, the second one does nothing?

That's lame Blizzard...
    I assume he meant the reduction per relic is 15/15/10 (IE 60->75->90->100 instead of 60->80->100->120). This causes the relic to have DR. If you were responding to someone else, no idea who you were talking to.

Oh ok...I didn't want to put it past Blizzard to have 2 things and only count one...

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    I assume he meant the reduction per relic is 15/15/10 (IE 60->75->90->100 instead of 60->80->100->120). This causes the relic to have DR. If you were responding to someone else, no idea who you were talking to.
    So ideally you only want 2 relics to bring it down to 3:30 and then reduce the rest with CoF and the shoulders? Quite lame that they did that tbh...

So ideally you only want 2 relics to bring it down to 3:30 and then reduce the rest with CoF and the shoulders? Quite lame that they did that tbh...
    You don't need that at all.

With 2p, CoF, ring, shoulders and only 1 relic, Meta is 2min CD. With 4p and with BL, it's even less, and even that single relic would not be mandatory.
    Last edited by Enentari; 2017-02-02 at 08:25 PM.

If I have the legendary shoulders, should I use meta on CD or wait for nemesis/demon blades to come back up ?

Quote Originally Posted by heqqr View Post
    If I have the legendary shoulders, should I use meta on CD or wait for nemesis/demon blades to come back up ?
    Wait. It's why the legendary isn't that strong without trinket / ring / relic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enentari View Post
    With 2p, CoF, ring, shoulders and only 1 relic, Meta is 2min CD. With 4p and with BL, it's even less, and even that single relic would not be mandatory.
    With ring + shoulders + 4set you'll get a 2,30 - 2,45 meta cd.
    I've done this yesterday after getting the shoulders and tried this a couple of times (worldboss, m+ etc.).

I'm currently thinking about dodging the cd-reduce-trinket and go for 1 relic and use a better trinket (f.e. BI + MoA).

With ring + shoulders + 4set you'll get a 2,30 - 2,45 meta cd.
    That's because you need CoF to make it happen. CoF is around 4.35 RPPM, so 40 50 sec CD reduce in 2min.

I have shoulders, ring, CoF, 4p and BTI, around 51% crit with 4p.

Did a straight 1h test on a dummy (so without any BL), meta was ALWAYS around 2min. The worst I get was 2min 10 sec with a bad crit uptime.

Did an entire NH NM and 7/10 HM with the same build (and so, with BL), always got meta in the 2 min, and even less (best was 1min40, wich is useless, you want it with CB and Nemesis). On Guldan, it's more like 2min 10 15, since there are some waiting times to hit him in the fight.

In EN HM last night, always got a 2min meta CD. Will have to test it on MM too.

Even on MM+, you can use CB+ meta on a pack, meta will be up when CB will be (maybe not in 9 and less, but in 10+, where mobs are fortified).
    Last edited by Enentari; 2017-02-03 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Wait. It's why the legendary isn't that strong without trinket / ring / relic.
    Okay. Thank you

I have the bracers and chest as well.

I will probably use the bracers instead on multi targeted fights instead of using meta more often.

In order to line up meta with CB there is a sweet spot which is probably 1min 55sec. You want to aim here and not be below or above. Shoulders, 4p, CoF will get you a 2 min or below meta 95% of the time. You only need a relic or ring if you want a safety net...e.g. if there's a point in a fight where you're not using fury (rp etc.)

Deleted
    Its so fking boring to play with Nemesis.

I want Momentum + Bloodlet build to be top again. That was really fun and satisfying to play.

I want Momentum + Bloodlet build to be top again. That was really fun and satisfying to play.
    This build not in the top doesn't mean you can't play with it man...

And no, I don't want this build on Etraeus XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enentari View Post
    This build not in the top doesn't mean you can't play with it man...

And no, I don't want this build on Etraeus XD
    I hate answers like this. No, i can't play it. I will be doing less DPS with harder rotation while other bonobo DHs going to press one button in 2 min.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    I hate answers like this. No, i can't play it. I will be doing less DPS with harder rotation while other bonobo DHs going to press one button in 2 min.
    And I hate people who always must exaggerate and say something stupid like this bolded part. Why not 1 button in a whole fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    And I hate people who always must exaggerate and say something stupid like this bolded part. Why not 1 button in a whole fight?
    Just ignore people like him tbh. If someone is so obsessed with doing the absolute maximum potential performance of their class, then they will just stfu and play what is the best. Just like those that hated momentum who played momentum before 7.1.5. That guy's whining posts are nothing but white noise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    1 button means NEMESIS. Oh god, who do I talk to...

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    1 button means NEMESIS. Oh god, who do I talk to...
    If you play it semi-perfectly you can still do pretty well with Momentum. If that's the playstyle you like, go for it. You're not in the race for world first, and even with Nemesis you can get a bad parse with unlucky RNG. If you want to play Momentum, play momentum.

I will agree that bumping Nemesis up 5% seemed kinda odd. At 20% it just meant 50% Momentum uptime to even out. Removing the bonus charges from Blur and THEN adding 5% to Nemesis seemed like overkill... but still, it's not quite enough to make Momentum "worthless" if it's your prefered playstyle. Play what you like.