Deleted

Custom character portrait

Hey, i am wondering if there is any custom char portrait for masque/Kg panels. Not whole UI just char portrait like ElvUI is using or anything similar.

ty

You can do it with WeakAuras (a 3D portrait I mean)

Deleted
    Oh no what u mean This picture is from another UI its not mine! I puted in yellow square what i mean

[IMG][/IMG]

Do you mean a wide face portrait, something like this ?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Do you mean a wide face portrait, something like this ?

Yea exactly something like this

Quote Originally Posted by meebica View Post
    Yea exactly something like this
    I wouldnt quite know how to best approach that in WeakAuras, so that would be best left to others.
    But depending on the unitframe addon you are using, you may have that option already.
    Which addon are you using for your frames currently ?

It can be done I think with ElvUI - but I have no experience with that yet.
    But I have done it I think with Shadowed Unit Frames and stUF, and possibly Pitbull.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Atm I am using Shadowed Unit frames but i cant find and good settings guide to make it something familiar to this.

Atm I am using Shadowed Unit frames but i cant find and good settings guide to make it something familiar to this.
    Open the configuration with /suf.

Now decide to which frames this will apply.
    To apply to multiple at once, expand Unit Configuration with the plus (+) icon, Global and tick the units this will be applying to.
    Otherwise go direct to a single unit.

Widget Size - Portrait - Show as bar.
    Adjust height and order of that and other bars as appropriate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Open the configuration with /suf.

Now decide to which frames this will apply.
    To apply to multiple at once, expand Unit Configuration with the plus (+) icon, Global and tick the units this will be applying to.
    Otherwise go direct to a single unit.

Widget Size - Portrait - Show as bar.
    Adjust height and order of that and other bars as appropriate.
    Thank you its working!

I have also problem with this when i installed Stuf and disabled it this showed up. I marked it with red border

[IMG][/IMG]

Thank you its working!
    I have also problem with this when i installed Stuf and disabled it this showed up. I marked it with red border
    Esc - Interface - Names - Personal Resource Display.