Poll: Hate hate hate hate hateeeee

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mods, please close this thread.

Love WoW. Hate how the community will fight each other and become a screaming, warring mess when one side tries to prove that their side is right and the other is wrong.

Hating the devs is the closest to how I feel. And i don't really hate them, either, the game has just shifted away from one I'd want to play.

I had a 10 year run with WoW. I don't regret it. It's a love/hate relatioship, especially now that it's over, but I have lots of good memories too.

Okay, to be honest, I think Holinka is a total dick, and I might have a little hate for his arrogance and hubris.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Hating the devs is the closest to how I feel. And i don't really hate them, either, the game has just shifted away from one I'd want to play.

I had a 10 year run with WoW. I don't regret it. It's a love/hate relatioship, especially now that it's over, but I have lots of good memories too.

Okay, to be honest, I think Holinka is a total dick, and I might have a little hate for his arrogance and hubris.
    I'm suer he would feel the same way about you, did he knwo you existed.

I find it sad how people can hate wow. Unless wow killed your mom or stole your girlfriend i dont even see how its possible.

Unless you have issues ofcouse.

Do you people have issues?

I guess some people on this site feel the same way about wow that i do about this sites mods though

Deleted
    I still love WoW in many regards but man, fuck cross realm. It's absolute cancer. I don't particulary miss the old expansions, I miss knowing people on my realm, I miss seeing people I know toss around not running into Dr4g0n$L4y3r*RandomRussianRealm.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck it all! Fuck this world!
    Fuck everything that you stand for!
    Don't belong! Don't exist!
    Don't give a shit!
    Don't ever judge me!

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I'm suer he would feel the same way about you, did he knwo you existed.

I find it sad how people can hate wow. Unless wow killed your mom or stole your girlfriend i dont even see how its possible.

Unless you have issues ofcouse.

Do you people have issues?

I guess some people on this site feel the same way about wow that i do about this sites mods though
    Thanks, Dad. That advice really changed everything for me.

/s

Aww i luv dis game :3 it has so much good stuff in it how cool is that dont hate cus its too good to be hated yaaaaay^^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_____^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Thanks, Dad. That advice really changed everything for me.

/s
    I am not your father. You seem very misguided

Quote Originally Posted by transmigration View Post
    fuck it all! Fuck this world!
    Don't give a shit!
    Don't ever judge me!
    releeeeasseeeee youuurrrrr angggggggeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Transmigration View Post
    Fuck it all! Fuck this world!
    Don't give a shit!
    Don't ever judge me!
    Sur facing

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Its not.. I havent played Morrowing but Oblivion is one of my favorites.. its even better than Skyrim IMO. But then again my opinion might be biased as I grew up playing it and because it was so immersive, have really good memories about it.

In any case Both games are RPGs and allow you to fully customize your game play. Its more of an issue of more dumbed down vs less dumbed down. What Blizzard has done with WoW is far more severe however. It was pretty dumbed down to begin with. After the new and *ahem* improved talent trees anyway and now, at least when PvP is concerned, its an action MMO, plain and simple. You cant really customize anything and even gear level doesnt really matter.
    Well, Oblivion is my most favorite game of all time. I too like it more than Skyrim, but I'm not saying that Oblivion is a dumbed down version of Morrowind. Both have different focuses on game aspects. Morrowind has Levitation, darts, crossbow and such, while Oblivion doesn't have those, but Oblivion has Dark Brotherhood as a questline. Also Oblivion has better guild quests and atmosphere. Morrowind can have better world design or a creative one, but Oblivion feels. Dem feels yo. That's what you're missing in current WoW. You want to feel the world around you. You want to get sucked in. WoD doesn't do that, because the atmosphere is not unique.

Hating a game is so 12 years old.

can you truly hate something you need?

*twitch*
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the game at it's core, but the devs make some fucking awful design decisions and are overly stubborn about listening to player feedback regarding those decisions, for example: the Legion Ret revamp, which has gotten more feedback (overwhelmingly negative) than any other spec by more than double, and that feeback has been ignored for the entirety of alpha and beta... The Cata Ret revamp was also a complete disaster, they were told through all of alpha/beta that it didn't work well, they didn't fix it until months after launch.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2016-07-28 at 09:54 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

I think I ultimately would've enjoyed WoW now in Legion if not for a few ways it needlessly screws over aspects of the game I care most about. It''s rather outweighing the excitement I used to have towards the upcoming expansion.

Deleted
    Fuck this game, fuck this world, fuck everyone

I have to hand it to you, OP. This is the least constructive poll I've ever seen on MMO-C. Congratulations!

Deleted
    I don't hate the game at all, but I'm very disappointed that Blizzard saw fit to let these current developers make such sweeping changes to an existing game rather than having them make a new game in which they could have all the garrisons and grouping tools they could imagine.

Corporate raiding structure, Optimizing crit stats instead of role immersion, the core concept is based on justifying a world race war, group leaders denying gear so that they can gear up their friends alt ... What is there to love. This game has all the charm of doing your taxes right while paying alimony to a spouse who is sleeping with your boss.

"I keed, I keed Wow is a wonderful game full of wonder and wonderful people .... For me to poop on"