Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taelon View Post
    To be fair alliance and neutrals are real cuck who defend the horde for their ego's :P
    the Horde has no one to share " only Thrall" because all of Horde char are dead long ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    This whole cuck thing... You guys realize it's just a sexual fetish right? Not even a really odd fetish. It's like saying "you like watching inter-racial sex" as an insult. Makes no sense at all.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

the hypocrisy of the horde fangays is real!!!!

1)
    garrosh bombs theramore ----> it's alright yeah, because theramore is a docking port of the alliance shit
    while
    jaina tries to wipe ogrimmar ----> omg jaina the lichqueen!!!! how dare you!!!! considering ogrimmar is the capital city of the horde hence a target.

ogrimmar shelters the orc the same way theramore gives the alliance shelter.

2)
    kirin tor trying to preserve peace between the two faction-----> damn alliance favoritism son of bitches.
    while
    thrall stops jaina from wiping ogrimmar -----> nah, all is good. thrall the green jesus is neutral!!! hail neutrality!!

also jaina's issue isn't the horde invading theramore it's the fact that the horde went overboard using a weapon of mass destruction that turned the lives of the people into ash. when she saw kindy's body she's sad, but she was still sane. the only time she went crazy was when she picked upt kindy's remains and turned to dust.

yep, yep, yep horde fangays.
    Last edited by death604; 2016-08-07 at 11:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalazar View Post
    1. The Night Elf triumverate are all major characters. Horde have to help out Malfurion and Tyrande.

2. Horde rogues have to have their campaign be all about saving an alliance group, SI 7, from the demons.

3. Vol'jin dies after doing **** all as warchief so that Sylvannas can be warchief now because it's her turn and apparently we have to have a new leader every expansion now. This leaves the trolls with no actual leader fyi.
    Out of all OP's complaints these I find fair issues (the 3th line only the bolded part).

1. It's not fun for alliance to follow a horde character who is responsible for a lot of damage caused to their faction so neither is it for the horde. Generally though alliance hasn't caused much damage to horde and the horde are almost always the aggressors that's why it makes it worse for alliance. But it's generally less fun to follow a highly affiliated faction character from the otherwise without good reasons.
    Malfurion can't be fully counted as a complaint because he is too neutral he whitewashes orcs attacks on night elves and does nothing against it.....he's more occupied his nature thing unless horde does the damage to it:P. Tyrande is valid however.

2. This is understandable. On the other hand it again shows alliance being incompetent.......So both sides can complain. Although this does allows alliance backstory, but there has been too much accumulation of specific alliance hurt and incompetence without specific ownage only for alliance. Part of the issue is the faction identity. Alliance big empire attack on all sides....Horde underdog just starting and getting stronger, WoD is a good example of this.

3. Both factions have now lost equal amount of faction leaders since wow launch. Where both muradin and thrall are odd.
    The thing that sucks for horde they haven’t gotten replacements which can in longterm hurt their identity.

In legion having the horde lost a Warchief barely matters........because he was meaningless, but they did lose the troll factionleader.
    For alliance they lost the biggest alliance character and their leader had more meaning. I really liked Varian so it really sucks.......but i understand horde miss vol'jin as the troll character as well. If I have to guess blizzard is being extremely stuborn on wanting to return thrall as warchief someway, which is hurting the horde.

On another note:
    Alliance always had a good amount of lore in books, this is because :
    -it fits fantasy setting moe
    - has a bigger history presence in Azeroth
    - Always was the faction with more story complex elements, while horde is more propaganda like smash for the horde etc. So it’s could be a result based on each faction player base interest.

Where Blizzard ignored alliance complaints that their ‘nations’ lacked identity in game, they worked on it in books/comics. Even though nothing of this built up is shown in game it gives a good background for Blizzard to work on for alliance and it's now baring fruits.
    However if nothing is done the Horde will start hurting with the same problem alliance had.
    With factionwar however Horde is big leagues ahead simply because of faction identity and not addressing past successful aggressions of the horde..........it's why I don't want Blizzard to do anything with faction war but they just keep on poking it like with Sylvannas in Legion for example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Why do people feel the need to be all petty and shit?

I play both factions, any story and development will entertain me eventually... But I have to say that killing Vol'Jin after such a short time, is a douche move by Blizzard...
    I really don't think that Vol'jin died. I think he left for a mission and let Sylvanas be the Warchief until he's back or something similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by death604 View Post
    1)
    garrosh bombs theramore ----> it's alright yeah, because theramore is a docking port of the alliance shit
    while
    jaina tries to wipe ogrimmar ----> omg jaina the lichqueen!!!! how dare you!!!! considering ogrimmar is the capital city of the horde hence a target.

Yes, Orgrimmar was a legit military target just like Theramore. The difference is that Jaina was specifically targeting the children and civilians in her attack. She wanted to commit genocide against the orcs. Garrosh's attack on Theramore was for tactical reasons to cripple the Alliance military.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Yes, Orgrimmar was a legit military target just like Theramore. The difference is that Jaina was specifically targeting the children and civilians in her attack. She wanted to commit genocide against the orcs. Garrosh's attack on Theramore was for tactical reasons to cripple the Alliance military.
    also what alliance fans seem to forget. if jaina would have destroyed orgrimmar with the tidal wave, the alliance navy would have been destroyed too.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    horde fangays
    How actual gay people should feel about this, exactly?

"Yes, and?"

2)
    kirin tor trying to preserve peace between the two faction-----> damn alliance favoritism son of bitches.
    while
    thrall stops jaina from wiping ogrimmar -----> nah, all is good. thrall the green jesus is neutral!!! hail neutrality!!
    Not only the Earthen Ring didn't come in dozens but sent Thrall alone about a matter that actually concerned their field of competence (elementals' abuse) but Jaina's actions had nothing to do with the Horde/Alliance war, she literally went rogue after Varian declined her request, grabbed the Focusing Iris and various Kirin Tor's properties without anyone's approval and pursued her personal revenge by attempting a genocide. Even assuming Thrall was perfectly neutral in the Horde/Alliance war (but we know he's not, no one in the Earthen Ring/Cenarion Circle is actually neutral in the way the Kirin Tor claimed and pretended to be) he wouldn't have broke it anyway because Jaina's actions weren't actions of war, were actions of personal revenge. That's hilariously proven by how Jaina's elemental attack would have killed Varian and annihilated his fleet as well, exactly because Jaina had no idea about what the Alliance was doing and worked alone.

So, apart supposed insults and your apparent lack of reading comprehension, have you anything else to offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    I think it's pretty amazing how people can feel so connected to Warcraft factions that at times it's like watching Republicans vs Democrats.

Good lord
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

the hypocrisy of the horde fangays is real!!!!

1)
    while

Yes, Orgrimmar was a valid target from a military perspective. But Jaina didn't pick it for this reason. She picked it because it was the biggest concentration of Orcs, soldiers and civilians alike, and she wanted to wipe Orcs out. And Theramore was more than docking port of the Alliance by the way. Theramore soldiers led the assault into Horde core territory.

2)
    while
    And here the circumstances are also different. First, Dalaran was actually neutral. As mentioned by Jaina herself, who even said Kirin Tor has to help her for the sake of neutrality, even though that makes no sense. Neutral states don't have the right to preserve peace (especially since there was already a war going on and there was nothing to preserve at that point) and them breaking that is indeed playing favorites with the Alliance. At no point prior to Theramore did they "try to preserve peace" by helping the Horde.

Earthen Ring, on the other hand, is not a state. It's an organization. While the organization as a whole takes no part in the conflict and is busy doing their own thing (though it is of Horde origins), the individual members are not. Same deal with Cenarion Circle (with the difference being that it's of Alliance origin). Malfurion doesn't stop being one of the leaders of Darnassus just because he also cooperates with the Horde through the Cenarion Circle to defeat threats like Ragnaros.

Moreover, at that point, Jaina wasn't acting like a representative of the Alliance. Varian rejected her plan and she has gone rogue. Hell, Thrall wasn't a representative of the Earthen Ring acting on their behalf at that point either. He received a vision, the rest of the Earthen Ring didn't, so Nobundo (i.e. Alliance Shaman) decided it's up to Thrall to check it out. And he did go check it out because of Shaman issues, i.e. Elementals asking for his help.

He also didn't know about Jaina (or the situation being tied to the war in any way (until he arrived at the location he saw in the vision. And then, because of the two above points, he acted against Jaina. Finally, who the hell praises Thrall for being neutral at that point?

also jaina's issue isn't the horde invading theramore it's the fact that the horde went overboard using a weapon of mass destruction that turned the lives of the people into ash. when she saw kindy's body she's sad, but she was still sane. the only time she went crazy was when she picked upt kindy's remains and turned to dust.
    Which is why she was crying long before it about Garrosh being a warmonger and the Horde being naughty for waging war (even though it was not just Alliance, but her personally, who attacked first).

yep, yep, yep horde fangays.
    Try to have a point that isn't false equivalence and know what it is that you're talking about first before you start to mock people. Otherwise you only make yourself look like the real "fangay" here (whatever that is supposed to be anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    So, apart supposed insults and your apparent lack of reading comprehension, have you anything else to offer?
    Just checked the holy "Why do people hate Jaina?" thread (because I was too lazy and I knew the inane Thrall vs Jaina comparison has been covered there in pretty much the same way as in your post here) if this user participated in it as well. Lo and behold, they did. "Fangays", "Kirin Tor was neutral in Theramore" and the same bullshit comparison plagued first posts in there and the rest was just as bad. It's safe to assume that the answer to your question is negative.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-08-07 at 05:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Just checked the holy "Why do people hate Jaina?" thread (because I was too lazy and I knew the inane Thrall vs Jaina comparison has been covered there in pretty much the same way as in your post here) if this user participated in it as well. Lo and behold, they did. "Fangays", "Kirin Tor was neutral in Theramore" and the same bullshit comparison plagued first posts in there and the rest was just as bad. It's safe to assume that the answer to your question is negative.
    Yeah, I rembered that myself and that's why I added that last bit in the end, I knew with who I was dealing with. And the arguments are all the same, this time everything was summarized within a single post, compared to the holy thread where such arguments plagued several pages until they got utterly refuted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Yeah, there weren't theramore children and women in chains dead when we raided SoO were there?

Oh wait there were, they cut off the boats whom had been carrying them.

Stop the delusion please.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Yeah, there weren't theramore children and women in chains dead when we raided SoO were there?

the civilians were allowed to go but later captured near Tanaris
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account

Because Garrosh attacked Theramore for its military value. He wasn't attacking it just because there were kids inside...

Dude, those were added to SoO just because there were still some people that liked Garrosh and Blizzard went all "Stop liking this guy, he is pure evil, worse than Sargeras, look he uses trolls and goblins as target practice and eats children for snack".

So what you are saying is that the citizens left by boats and as such weren't present at the time of the bombing and because of that couldn't be the reason for the bombing? Making it different for Jaina's reasons to attack Orgrimmar? Like Aqua said? Being right is not "delusion". Don't use words you don't understand.

The Horde and Alliance are both good and bad at times. They both do under handed things to each other and at times reach out in a moment of piece when needed. Some expansions the Horde get a bit more story attention and some times the Alliance. isn't that enough?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    I think it's pretty amazing how people can feel so connected to Warcraft factions that at times it's like watching Republicans vs Democrats.

Good lord
    Lol, I was reading the OP thinking this has a very Ally - left, horde - right feel to it.

Anyways, As far as the Nightborne lore is concerned. I personally find it interesting as it is a nice *what if* to see what things might have looked like if the Highborne weren't expelled and continued to practice, albeit with some kind of restraint. And would love to see some nightborne interaction with the alliance/ horde in future patches.

Satisfied? I don't care about hippie elf lore.
    My two favorite Ally Npc are dead and ones son is suppose to take lead? Who actually knows where he goes but a...priest leader vs a badass warrior is lame.

Im happy my dwarf guy is coming back but that little comic or w/e the hell it was didnt tell much. Im sure he wont play much of a part in Legion or just become another npc to sit in our garrisons... i mean class halls

Where are our figureheads at now? Oh right the main 2 are DEAD(at least from my perspective they meant the most to me) I hope they axe off the priest soon and let our awaken stone dwarf be the ruller of the alliance.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Xalazar View Post
    After three expansions of cries of horde favoritism, with only Cataclysm actually having a legit issue or two, will the Alliance finally admit there's no horde bias and that the story simply shifts in different directions?

In Legion so far, we have:

The horde once again forced into a traditionally Alliance city, and not only that, one we were violently expelled from in MoP. No hint of apology from the Kirin Tor, they act as if it was all our fault because one or two sunreavers worked with Garrosh.

Three of the five zones are filled with night elf related lore, tied to the Alliance via night elves more strongly than any horde race, even blood elves. Meanwhile there's one zone of tauren related lore. I'm not counting Stormheim since the faction story there is equal for both and the vrykul stuff is neutral.

The Night Elf triumverate are all major characters. Horde have to help out Malfurion and Tyrande.

Horde rogues have to have their campaign be all about saving an alliance group, SI 7, from the demons.

Varian is dying as a fitting end to his story arc starting in the comics and progressing through several stories and expansions, and passing the torch on to Anduin, a character who is likewise growing wonderfully as a character. Vol'jin dies after doing **** all as warchief so that Sylvannas can be warchief now because it's her turn and apparently we have to have a new leader every expansion now. This leaves the trolls with no actual leader fyi.

Two of the comics have been focused more on alliance characters, Moira and Anduin.

We go to the Exodar to save it from demons and it's implied Velen and the draenei will have a big role to play in the patches to come.

And yet, despite all this, despite there being hardly anything for the horde and loads for the Alliance, night elves especially, you don't hear cries of us horde players shouting ALLIANCE FAVORITISM. Will those whining about 'horde privilege' kindly apologize now and admit that they were wrong, that Blizz isn't out to screw over the Alliance and the story is simply going to shift over time? And no, spending an expansion killing alternate versions of horde heroes is not a 'horde centric' expansion. Neither was the expansion where they made Garrosh go full on evil so that the Alliance could raid our capital and we had to tag along.
    Actually, they've been Alliance slanted, cuz it constantly lets the alliance kill our races.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================