Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Level 3 Barn and Savage Blood

Just a quick question, is the drop rate for savage blood 100% from each work order or is it random?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

It's 100% if your barn has a follower.
    Shadow Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aikus/advanced
    Divine Council, my guild that is always looking for more exceptional players.

You only get savage bloods if you have a follower, and it's not guaranteed, as far as i recall.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delijica View Post
    Just a quick question, is the drop rate for savage blood 100% from each work order or is it random?
    If you have a lvl 100 follower in the barn, the savage blood is GUARANTEED in every work order that involves trapping elites in Nagrand. Don't listen to the people who just don't think so or can't recall.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, right, I completely forgot about that. I had a Barn earlier and I could have sworn that the drop was guaranteed. So I was a bit surprised that I didn't get 100% bloods when I built the barn again. I just forgot to put a follower in. Thanks, guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

No offense, but why is anyone mucking about in the garrison now?? I can see for cheeves or maybe stockpiling hexweave bags
    Last edited by Machinelf; 2016-08-01 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machinelf View Post
    No offense, but why is anyone mucking about in the garrison now??
    Hexweave Bags and Bloods/Blights still sell on the AH while the Blood bag offered by the trading post trader is still there.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

No offense, but why is anyone mucking about in the garrison now?? I can see for cheeves or maybe stockpiling hexweave bags
    I'm still pulling insane money off bloods and bags. Gotta stock up that gold before Blizzard goes insane gold sink on everything in Legion and beyond.

I'm mucking about in my garrisons because I still have 5 alts on my main server, 11 alts on a connected server, and two slots open for DH, that will eventually reach level 90. Which means I can equip them with three crafted items that are iLvl 685 (so I need savage blood), helping them make up for leveling faster than they can consistently replace gear.

Aside from that, I'm still in my garrisons because I want to get all my level 90+ alts equipped with full hexweave bags.

So I need furs, blood, flytraps, frostweed (for catalysts to transmute element to earth), and blackrock ore, plus the sorcerous earth.

I've made more money from garrisons post 7.0 then i made pre in the same amount of time x 25

bloods were retarded since release, but now everyone is on the trap train.

cloth/leather too was selling as soon as i posted.

and tokens, well that is just free money since felblights crashed and 15x kaz kills = pure profit

1.2m since 7.0 release and its all from garrison and garrison professions