7+ Year Old Account
    Trump is no racist folks claims, he just likes to have them around running his campaign.

Former Breitbart Staffer to Powerhouse Politics: Bannon Ran Meetings That Sounded Like White Supremacists Talking

A former Breitbart News spokesman slammed Donald Trump’s new campaign chief executive, Stephen Bannon, for allegedly using racist rhetoric during editorial meetings at Breitbart that he said sounded "like a white supremacist rally," while a Trump ally calls the new CEO a positive addition to the team. Both men joined this week’s episode of ABC News’ Powerhouse Politics podcast.

Kurt Bardella, who worked with Bannon at Breitbart for two years, says the former Breitbart News chairman regularly disparaged minorities, women, and immigrants during daily editorial calls at the publication.
    ABC News reached out to Bannon for comment but did not receive a response.

“If anyone sat there and listened to that call, you’d think that you were attending a white supremacist rally,” said Bardella, citing what he called Bannon’s “nationalism and hatred for immigrants, people coming into this country to try to get a better life for themselves.”

“This is someone who has a very low moral compass,” he said of Bannon, “and the idea that this is the type of person that Donald Trump, as the Republican nominee, as president, would have closest to him is very disturbing.”

Bardella joined this week’s episode of “Powerhouse Politics” podcast with ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl and ABC News Deputy Political Director Shushannah Walshe to discuss the recent shakeup in the Trump campaign.

“I think it’s incredibly concerning and dangerous actually to have someone have this kind of influence with the person who is running for president of the United States, who would be a top adviser if he were to win the election,” he cautioned.

Bardella quit Breitbart in March in protest over how he believes the news organization handled allegations by then-reporter Michelle Fields that she was manhandled by Trump’s campaign manager at the time, Corey Lewandowski. Police charges filed against Lewandowski in the case were later dropped. Bardella said he believes the Breitbart News organization did not defend Fields over the incident.

Asked how he thinks Bannon's hiring will affect the Trump campaign, Bardella said: “It’s going to look like exactly what it’s looked like to this point.”

“Chaos, undisciplined, a lot of attacks, negativity," Bardella said. "There is no vision for moving this country forward. It’s just a portrait of negativity and ugliness and pitting people against one another, and using coded language to try to send certain hints to the very core constituencies.”

Bardella said the negativity of the Trump campaign is leading him to go blue in 2016. A lifelong conservative and former Capitol Hill aide, Bardella said he will be voting for Hillary Clinton for president in November.

“A big reason why I decided that Hillary Clinton is the candidate who I’m voting for -- the first Democrat I’m voting for in my life -- is because this is a time where what’s going on is much bigger than partisanship, bigger than Republican or Democrat, or single issues that traditionally these campaigns are about,” Bardella said.

“This is about what this country will look like four years from now,” he continued. “Four years from now, under a Trump administration, your guess is as good as mine what it could look like, but it could look very, very bad, potentially catastrophic.”

In contrast to Bardella, a conservative who remains a strong Trump backer is political consultant Roger Stone, a self-described “F.O.T.” or “Friend of Trump,” who also joined the “Powerhouse Politics” podcast this week.

Stone pushed back against suggestions that the Trump campaign is in flux and that the new hires of Bannon and Kellyanne Conway as campaign manager signal a demotion for Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort.

“This is not a shakeup, this is an expansion. These are people joining the team,” Stone said. “It’s not a demotion in any way.”

Stone saw Bannon’s hiring as a major positive addition to the Trump campaign, explaining that the former Breitbart chairman’s knowledge of new media could help Trump reach young voters who don’t watch cable television.

“I have a very high regard for Stephen Bannon,” Stone added. “He understands the new media, and that has been lacking I think. Other than the notable success of Trump’s own Twitter feed, which is pretty amazing.”

“Beyond that, the Clintonites have done a much better job in the new media, on the net and so on, so I think Bannon brings that knowledge because digital is where it’s at.” Asked whether Bannon will change the direction of the campaign, Stone said: “There is only one person who decides what Trump says and does, and that’s Trump.”

“Having worked for him on and off for almost 40 years, he is unscripted, he is unprogrammed, he is uncoached," Stone said. "He speaks from the heart.”

But Stone, who says Trump has “maybe a 4 in 10, closer to 5 in 10” chance of winning, had some advice for the Republican nominee.

“I think it’s important that Donald stay on message on the core reasons that got him nominated: immigration, trade, our fiscal situation, and so on,” said Stone. “I think everyone in the campaign realizes that if this election is about Trump, it will be harder to win. This election has to be about the incumbent party, which Hillary represents, and whether her candidacy would represent four more years of what we have now.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/breit...ry?id=41493955

What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    I just watched trump's general election ad and I fail to see how this will sway voters, it seems to that it only alpes to his already existing base.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    The Constitution, as currently interpreted, says I have the right under the 2nd amendment to stockpile weaponized anthrax. Most people think this should be limited, opinions differ only on where the limits should be.
    Well, this is true in the sense there are different opinions. SCOTUS ruled that states can not ban firearms such has handguns but that each state can regulate them. I think stockpiling anthax would constitute as weapons of massive destruction. I do not see how the 2nd amendment would apply to such. The concept behind the 2nd is that each citizen has the right to defend themselves with arms. I know there are debates on what it means. But so far, it is the only legal definition.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Which is why I said MOST people are in favor of limits. Some other people are just nuts.
    But some people do not seem to understand there is already limits. What is lacking is piss poor enforcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I will vote for him because his stances is ones I support. I do not agree with all he has said. But his stance on foreign policy, healthcare, economic , gun rights , immigration and fighting terrorism are ones I strongly support. None of these does Hillary have a stance which I do support.
    What are his stances on foreign policy? Make our second largest exporter pay for a wall with a self fulfilling altimatum? Make it cheaper for corporations to deal with China, with the help of bolstering troops off the coast of China? Recognition of Russia taking a part of Ukrain or not knowing it already happened? A subjective immigrantion policy that asks government to defind what a religion means?

His healthcare plan is HSA, with a cost cutting measures that escalates with how much you make, instead of for how little you make. It makes it so those in his joint tax filing and making less than $50k would see no benefit. A tax write off, for those who he claims will pay no taxes.

Economic is simply absurd. He attacks our second largest exporter. Claims to not remove tax loopholes, but make taxes on corporations so low, that loopholes will not be needed. He lists incredible amount of tax cuts on the top and corporation, as in people like him self, without any cost cutting measures. The guy just had two of his property loans lowered by combined 70 million, something that doesn't just disappear... We as tax payers are paying for it...

Gun rights is just funny, considering you told me I was flaming you, for telling you what Trump said about your agreement with him immidietly after the Orlando shooting. He quite litteraly told you that your belief in what he said, was missing the obvious. That still stands... If you agree with Trump's stance today, he will tell you missed the obvious tomorrow... Remember, according to Trump's site, only the stupid criminals would try to obtain guns legally, thanks to background checks. Something that he then claimes to not support.

Fighting terrorism, doesn't make sense either. He doesn't understand how ISIS was founded. Agrees with ISIS on what Muslims should be doing. Repeats exactly what ISIS claims, including conspiracy theories about the west and the nature of the religion. Then, his call for "bomb the shit out of them, then give their oil to Exxon" is only a conspiracy theory about Bush, but a positive about Trump? He opposes the Iraq war, but supports the very reason why conspiracy theorist believe caused the war in the first place? Obama and Clinton founded ISIS, yet it's Trump who agrees with ISIS?

His immigration claims are absurd, to the point where he would give government the right to define religion and then use it as a means to block entry. It's directly counter to not only the constitution, but the foundation of conservative values.

And I am not saying Unions should be taxed or what part. I am saying we should be fair about taxes in reference to not for profit organizations across the board. Of course their salaries of the workers in them should be taxed. Same for church workers who make a profit.
    They are taxed. I was taxed as a Sunday school athletics coach and my gf gets taxed working for a non profit. That issue doesn't exist. The issue is building your self a mansion or farm on the backs of charitable church donation's, which includes the father of Jerry Fallwell jr, who spoke at RNC convention and a former GOP candidate whose husband runs gay conversion therapy from his church.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I just watched trump's general election ad and I fail to see how this will sway voters, it seems to that it only alpes to his already existing base.
    Same can be said of Hillary's.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    If the Govt can stockpile, then the people can. No ones business but yours.
    So I should start stockpiling nukes now or should I wait for them to be on sale?

Man, that Trump ad is silly. It's filled with 2 word quotes that have zero context to them beyond the speakers undoubtedly dishonest words (because they'd have used full, or at least fuller quotes if they wanted to be remotely honest).

If I wasn't at work, I'd actually want to spend the time digging up the exact articles he's quoting from to see what the full context is.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What are his stances on foreign policy? Make our second largest exporter pay for a wall with a self fulfilling altimatum? Make it cheaper for corporations to deal with China, with the help of bolstering troops off the coast of China? Recognition of Russia taking a part of Ukrain or not knowing it already happened? A subjective immigrantion policy that asks government to defind what a religion means?

His healthcare plan is HSA, with a cost cutting measures that escalates with how much you make, instead of for how little you make. It makes it so those in his joint tax filing and making less than $50k would see no benefit. A tax write off, for those who he claims will pay no taxes.

Economic is simply absurd. He attacks our second largest exporter. Claims to not remove tax loopholes, but make taxes on corporations so low, that loopholes will not be needed. He lists incredible amount of tax cuts on the top and corporation, as in people like him self, without any cost cutting measures. The guy just had two of his property loans lowered by combined 70 million, something that doesn't just disappear... We as tax payers are paying for it...

Gun rights is just funny, considering you told me I was flaming you, for telling you what Trump said about your agreement with him immidietly after the Orlando shooting. He quite litteraly told you that your belief in what he said, was missing the obvious. That still stands... If you agree with Trump's stance today, he will tell you missed the obvious tomorrow... Remember, according to Trump's site, only the stupid criminals would try to obtain guns legally, thanks to background checks. Something that he then claimes to not support.

Fighting terrorism, doesn't make sense either. He doesn't understand how ISIS was founded. Agrees with ISIS on what Muslims should be doing. Repeats exactly what ISIS claims, including conspiracy theories about the west and the nature of the religion. Then, his call for "bomb the shit out of them, then give their oil to Exxon" is only a conspiracy theory about Bush, but a positive about Trump? He opposes the Iraq war, but supports the very reason why conspiracy theorist believe caused the war in the first place? Obama and Clinton founded ISIS, yet it's Trump who agrees with ISIS?

His immigration claims are absurd, to the point where he would give government the right to define religion and then use it as a means to block entry. It's directly counter to not only the constitution, but the foundation of conservative values.

They are taxed. I was taxed as a Sunday school athletics coach and my gf gets taxed working for a non profit. That issue doesn't exist. The issue is building your self a mansion or farm on the backs of charitable church donation's, which includes the father of Jerry Fallwell jr, who spoke at RNC convention and a former GOP candidate whose husband runs gay conversion therapy from his church.
    ISIS is being supported by the US Govt and Gen Flynn exposed that. I trust him and if Flynn will head up everything to take out ISIS, then i trust him on that. He doesn't want war with Russia and we are moving closer and closer to Nuclear War with Russia and it needs to be stopped quickly.

Which tells me like all humans, he has been wrong at times and also has changed his stance on some issues.
    He tends to change his stances based on what will get him elected, if the NRA shows up and says, "No, bad dog!" he wimpers and rolls up to a mic to say, "I was misunderstood, what I meant was..." and the clarifies his new position to satisfy the NRA.

For someone who tells it like it is he sure does have a lot of people telling us what he actually meant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Same can be said of Hillary's.
    Hillarys ads at least has a broader appeal. This ad was trumpism to its fullest, which doesn't have a broader appeal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which tells me like all humans, he has been wrong at times and also has changed his stance on some issues.
    He doesn't understand the majority of issues that you listed liking about him. How can you like ones foreign policy, when he doesn't know that Russia already took a part of Ukrain. How is he supposed to nagotiate with Muslim world leaders when he claims to not even let Muslims into the country? How is he supposed to nagotiate with our second largest exporter, when he claims they send us their rapists and murders?

Did he change his mind when telling you, that you missed the obvious when defending him? Did he change his mind when he repeatedly called Obama and Hillary founded of ISIS, then claimed he was sarcastic, then claimed he wasn't really sarcastic? Let me guess, he changed his mind 3 times in the span of 2 days?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    So I should start stockpiling nukes now or should I wait for them to be on sale?
    Can you hold a nuke?

ISIS is being supported by the US Govt and Gen Flynn exposed that. I trust him and if Flynn will head up everything to take out ISIS, then i trust him on that. He doesn't want war with Russia and we are moving closer and closer to Nuclear War with Russia and it needs to be stopped quickly.
    With a Trump presidency we will not go to war with Russia, we will give them everything they want so they can rebuild the Soviet union under jackboots and tank treads even if some people don't want that. Is it not terrifying to you that a guy who has been trying to increase Russian Influence over the three branches of American Govt and root out anti-russian sentiment and expose its origins was the top guy in the Trump campaign and Trump is suddenly talking about being allies with Russia? That doesn't bother you? It doesn't bother you that he is asking Russia to hack Hillary and the DNC so he can win a losing election?

I mean, I don't... I can't understand how someone could not think this could be a problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    But some people do not seem to understand there is already limits. What is lacking is piss poor enforcement.
    There are also stupid loopholes.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you hold a nuke?
    Yes? Granted the smallest military model developed was a shoulder launched one, I see no reason one couldn't do a grenade.

Fallout games are real! Who'da thunk it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    You have been bamboozled thanks to your fear. Saying US government supports ISIS isn't just some accusation aimed at Hillary or Obama, they are not omnipotent. Then the idea that we are moving closer and closer to nuclear war with Russia is just absurd. We are not in a Cold War, the drop in oil prices and sanctions is tanking Russian economy. They cannot afford a global war, but what they need is foreign investment. Something despite Trump's calls for bringing business to US, he him self has not been very keen in doing.

Can you hold a nuke?
    Is that the requirement? That I can hold a weapon? WHo cares if I can safely contain a Nuke, the govenment stock piles them so I should be able to too, your neighborn who eats squirrels should be able to too!

Do you really think an AR-15 is going to keep you safe from a corrupt govt that has access to hundreds of thousands of tanks, jets, side winder missles, battleships, anti-aircraft machine guns, apaches, warthogs, and millions of soldiers with AK-47's, high powered sniper rifles and grenades not to mention nuclear missles?

Now look up Turkey's one night only Coup, soldiers with tanks and all the weapons they could want were shut down by unarmed citizens, had they been armed the soldiers would of considered them a direct threat and would of opened fire in self-defence. Without guns the citizens stopped the tanks and the soldiers were done after a single night. Go google photos, the most the citizens had were stones. They didn't need AR-15's to protect themselves from a corrupt government trying to seize their democratically elected govt.

He doesn't understand the majority of issues that you listed liking about him. How can you like ones foreign policy, when he doesn't know that Russia already took a part of Ukrain. How is he supposed to nagotiate with Muslim world leaders when he claims to not even let Muslims into the country? How is he supposed to nagotiate with our second largest exporter, when he claims they send us their rapists and murders?

Did he change his mind when telling you, that you missed the obvious when defending him? Did he change his mind when he repeatedly called Obama and Hillary founded of ISIS, then claimed he was sarcastic, then claimed he wasn't really sarcastic? Let me guess, he changed his mind 3 times in the span of 2 days?
    He knows Russia took Crimean. That's already done, he said they wont move into the rest of Ukraine

He said the Mexican Govt are sending Rapist and Criminals. The Mexican president already said he would talk to Trump if he is elected.

Obama is supporting ISIS in Syria. They are basically the founders but Bush has part of it. Gen Flynn already told everyone that in 2015.

- - - Updated - - -

You have been bamboozled thanks to your fear. Saying US government supports ISIS isn't just some accusation aimed at Hillary or Obama, they are not omnipotent. Then the idea that we are moving closer and closer to nuclear war with Russia is just absurd. We are not in a Cold War, the drop in oil prices and sanctions is tanking Russian economy. They cannot afford a global war, but what they need is foreign investment. Something despite Trump's calls for bringing business to US, he him self has not been very keen in doing.
    We are moving missile defense systems and nukes into Romania buddy and Putin already told us we are moving closer and closer to war. There is no fear, just facts.

If the US is supporting ISIS. Obama is in charge right? He has the blame. Who fucked up the Middle East? Hillary. Bush too

IK we aren't in a Cold War

He said the Mexican Govt are sending Rapist and Criminals. The Mexican president already said he would talk to Trump if he is elected.
    What...connection do those two sentences have?

Obama is supporting ISIS in Syria. They are basically the founders but Bush has part of it. Gen Flynn already told everyone that in 2015.
    Need some serious sauce for this.

- - - Updated - - -

Who fucked up the Middle East? Hillary. Bush too
    Alternatively, decades of US meddling and mistakes that can't be tied to any one or two people.

He knows Russia took Crimean. That's already done, he said they wont move into the rest of Ukraine

- - - Updated - - -

We are moving missile defense systems and nukes into Romania buddy and Putin already told us we are moving closer and closer to war. There is no fear, just facts.

If the US is supporting ISIS. Obama is in charge right? He has the blame. Who fucked up the Middle East? Hillary. Bush too

IK we aren't in a Cold War
    He is the founder or 'basically is' the founder? That one word gives conspiracy nuts a lot of wiggle room where they can be proven wrong and still deny reality. Put the conspiracy theory down and step back from the keyboard. It is time to not run with every single paranoid thing you can imagine.

I may as well jump off a bridge though, because one thing conspiracy theorists don't do is listen to reason, logic, facts or reality. Paranoia rules the brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a differance between he learned and knows. Despite your need to ignore him, in the interview he was actually asked if he knew that Russia was already Crimea, his response wasn't 'yes, but he is not going further' it was 'ok - he is somewhat in Ukrai' then went on to blame Obama. Him recognizing that fact didn't come until later, in his tweets... Just like about everything he does...

Yeah, he will work with him, while knowing that Trump said he sends rapists and murders to US. Trust me, his memory isn't going to be as easy on Trump as yours. Them turning away from US being their largest importer, to it being China, will harm US far more than Mexico. Mexican government will use everything they can to their advantage, including the stupid things Trump is saying, that you prefer to excuse... Mexico isn't a Trump supporter...

That is absolutely insane... 'Bush was part of it' is not what Trump said either...