15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    literally his best quality as a candidate to date.
    lol.

"Trump: Vote for me, I may have flip flopped on every single issue multiple times, lied and cheated, and am a terrible business man, but at least I didn't get isck on the campaign trail!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I'm not here to defend The Post. What I am saying, is that everyone knows it's a conservative paper. They make no effort to hide that. So polling Liberals how they feel about Conservative newspapers, is not a very good way to conduct a study based on credibility of the paper. The paper probably is a tabloid. But the proof for that should be something other than basing it on polls of people whose political ideology oppose it. The proof of bias presented....is biased, lawl.
    Let's see what bias is... May I have a link to the poll you are talking about and why you believe it us liberal?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Let's see what bias is... May I have a link to the poll you are talking about and why you believe it us liberal?
    It was linked by someone else. The poll was asking about the credibility of The Post, and the people polled were New Yorkers, who are overwhelmingly Liberal. It was not an actual study of the facts. It was just a poll. In a related poll, people from Alabama don't think the New York Times is credible. It was a pointless study that was linked.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was linked by someone else. The poll was asking about the credibility of The Post, and the people polled were New Yorkers, who are overwhelmingly Liberal. It was not an actual study of the facts. It was just a poll. In a related poll, people from Alabama don't think the New York Times is credible. It was a pointless study that was linked.
    What area does NY post serve?

Polling NY about NY post, is like polling Alabama about NY Times? Do you mean Alabama times?
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-09-12 at 10:36 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What area does NY post serve?

Polling NY about NY post, is like polling Alabama about NY Times? Do you mean Alabama times?
    You are reaching now. My point is the most blue state in the union thinking a conservative paper is biased isn't exactly surprising, credible, or poll-worthy. The study brings nothing to the table.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    And I can link just as many sources calling the foundation a complete and utter slush fund. Charity Navigator had the foundation on it's watch list for a year if I recall correctly, what's the Obama quote: "Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, something something." Though if you continue to believe she is completely innocent of the corruption shes's accused of, I can see why you think everything is roses and they are just the Mother Theresa's of the charity world
    How can you say she is guilty of any of the corruption she is accused of? Aren't you just as guilty as she is of everything you've been accused of?

Now after Matt Lauer dropped the ball and threw fast pitches at Clinton and soft balls to Trump, Donald doesn't want any moderators at the debates because he is terrified that he will have to answer hard questions, fueling speculations again that he may try and not go to the debates.
    When he is asked questions that can be answered with Yes and No like in the town hall forum with Lauer They may as well just put a card board stand up of him up there, preferably one they used at Trump University to fulfill the promise that students could meet Trump. One question was, "Do you feel you are prepared to serve in day 1?" Did he actually expect Trump to say no?

10+ Year Old Account
    You are reaching now. My point is the most blue state in the union thinking a conservative paper is biased isn't exactly surprising, credible, or poll-worthy. The study brings nothing to the table.
    You are pretty much saying that NY has a liberal bias, while maintaining a conservative news paper? No, that's bias...

10+ Year Old Account
    After all talk about people saying Clinton was wrong for not disclosing a minor medical issue that she just learned about, when are we going to get Trumps papers (tax returns too).

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    After all talk about people saying Clinton was wrong for not disclosing a minor medical issue that she just learned about, when are we going to get Trumps papers (tax returns too).
    Trump is set to release his recent medical records/examinations this Thursday on the Dr. Oz show. lol!

Him releasing or not releasing his tax returns is not something which will cost him a lot of votes. Hillary's health concerns can.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Him releasing or not releasing his tax returns is not something which will cost him a lot of votes.
    Got something on your nose.

Trump is set to release his recent medical records/examinations this Thursday on the Dr. Oz show. lol!

Him releasing or not releasing his tax returns is not something which will cost him a lot of votes. Hillary's health concerns can.
    him releasing his tax returns is something that will cost him a lot of votes, or maybe not. but it's a common practice, and it speaks volumes of your candidate
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    him releasing his tax returns is something that will cost him a lot of votes, or maybe not. but it's a common practice, and it speaks volumes of your candidate
    Especially since his VP choice released 10 years of his.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Got something on your nose.
    Some small hard to see hairs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    My opinion is the bold part. hehe

15+ Year Old Account
    Some small hard to see hairs.

- - - Updated - - -

My opinion is the bold part. hehe
    It won't cost him any of his loyal voters, who seem to think he can do no wrong, no matter how much wrong he keeps doing and keeps turning up from his past.

But elections are not decided by loyal voters.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It won't cost him any of his loyal voters, who seem to think he can do no wrong, no matter how much wrong he keeps doing and keeps turning up from his past.

But elections are not decided by loyal voters.
    I do not disagree with your point, but I would like to add this,... The polls are showing a very close race and I think her "deplorable" remark will cost her more independent and undecided votes than Trump not releasing his tax returns.

His tax return will be far more complex than what one would normally see. Even more so than the Clinton's. What they could do is raise all kinds of speculations and accusations which may or not be true. It would be smart in my opinion not to release them. But he may anyway, but at a point in time in the election cycle which will have little impact anyway.

But as always, time will show which is more the truth and we both are expressing our opinion.

I do not disagree with your point, but I would like to add this,... The polls are showing a very close race and I think her "deplorable" remark will cost her more independent and undecided votes than Trump not releasing his tax returns.

His tax return will be far more complex than what one would normally see. Even more so than the Clinton's. What they could do is raise all kinds of speculations and accusations which may or not be true. It would be smart in my opinion not to release them. But he may anyway, but at a point in time in the election cycle which will have little impact anyway.

But as always, time will show which is more the truth and we both are expressing our opinion.
    You're arguing that we shouldn't get to examine his possible conflicts of interest because we're too dumb to understand them. FUuuuuuuuuckkk offffff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop the presses, the media lies. I'm glad you figured this out so early in life. It will serve you well for a long time.
    So, I call out the NYPost as being both biased and incorrect, you make a sarcastic comment about it being regarded as untrustworthy because it's conservative and NY is liberal, I point out again the Post was incorrect, and you...get patronizing? Did you intentionally start this back-and-forth to make zero to negative sense, or are you just a fan of wasting time?

Also, in the ongoing effort to prove he was always against the Iraq War, Trump brings in Bush CIA director Woolsey who was a major proponent of the war.

- - - Updated - - -

His tax return will be far more complex than what one would normally see.
    Nearly every major news network on Earth is waiting for the opportunity, and very likely has experts on standby. The second they appear -- if they do -- they're going to be analyzed by knowledgeable professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by greenpeppers View Post
    This is called 'projecting,' little leftist. But sure, let's play the 'you can read minds' game. Can you tell me why Clinton wanted a moderator-less debate with Obama in 2008?
    For the same reason? Obama is just a flat out better debating than Hillary is.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    When you have shown yourself to be nothing but a basher of Hillary and then claim to not be voting for Trump, when we all know you will be, then yeah, you deserve to be attacked. Your posting history clearly shows your bias and why you should not be taken seriously simply because of how often you have been wrong in the past and then you try to play semantics.
    oh look, someone else who can't stay on topic and post about me, especially untruthful things.