Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    So you admit you're a liar? Because you said riots only occur when democratic have the presidency.
    You compare the seattle riots to the los angeles or ferguson riots?. That's being disingenuous to say the least.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You compare the seattle riots to the los angeles or ferguson riots?. That's being disingenuous to say the least.

That's not an answer. You mentioned riots. I gave you riots.

Besides, if we play your game, the only time there's massive casualties by terrorist attacks in the Us is when republicans are in charge.

Republican policies only lead to death, destruction, and costly war.

But but Florida

You're actually comparing Florida to 9/11?

Further more, in regards to furgison, take a look at who controls their legislature and is actually passing laws.
    It ain't the democrats.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2016-09-17 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    (Yes the Aggieville nonsense was over a sports game. In one of the whitest places in America. Minorities riot for justice, white people riot cause their team lost in sports)
    One thing you don't see with white people, however, is the sort of opportunistic element you see in minority riots, as you put it. Ohio State fans don't travel to Ann Arbor to riot when Michigan wins. Well, Ohio State fans, actually might.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    /

But, choosing to believe the word of Donald Trump when it is directly refuted by reality is literally showing that you cannot learn or understand things. It is textbook stupidity.
    So you are saying I am showing textbook stupidity if I vote for Trump? If so, kind of reminds me of the deplorable remark Hillary made.

See, I do not look at the ones who vote for Hillary as stupid. Just Americans who do not share my desire for the future of our country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    So you are saying I am showing textbook stupidity if I vote for Trump?
    Well, you clearly didn't read the part where I actually quoted you as the exception. So, choosing not to handle perfectly good information literally the line above what you quoted. You're making me rethink my decision.

- - - Updated - - -

So today, Trump proved my point Ghostpanther so carefully reminded me of -- Trump routinely saying things contrary to reality -- by lying twice in 27 seconds about the birther movement. Not good enough, so he then went on make another veiled threat of violence.

"Trump on Clinton's guards: 'Take their guns away, see what happens to her'"

A reminder: not only has Clinton never once threatened to repeal the Second Amendment, she's definitely never once suggested law enforcement go without weapons.

Well trump again called for someone to kill Hillary. dudes fucking nuts
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Come on, he's not saying anyone should kill her! That was months ago! Now he's just saying that she should be defenseless. I'm sure the two are completely unrelated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well, you clearly didn't read the part where I actually quoted you as the exception. So, choosing not to handle perfectly good information literally the line above what you quoted. You're making me rethink my decision.

- - - Updated - - -

So today, Trump proved my point Ghostpanther so carefully reminded me of -- Trump routinely saying things contrary to reality -- by lying twice in 27 seconds about the birther movement. Not good enough, so he then went on make another veiled threat of violence.

"Trump on Clinton's guards: 'Take their guns away, see what happens to her'"

A reminder: not only has Clinton never once threatened to repeal the Second Amendment, she's definitely never once suggested law enforcement go without weapons.
    Huh? I do not see anything I missed. But I think we are done. Best wishes to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Well trump again called for someone to kill Hillary. dudes fucking nuts
    Where/when has he called for that? Sorry, this sounds like some bullshit rumor.

If you are referring to this http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...uns/ar-BBwfRJw it was a sarcastic attack on her stance for more gun control. To suggest anything else is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2016-09-17 at 02:50 AM.

Huh? I do not see anything I missed. But I think we are done. Best wishes to you.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are referring to this http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...uns/ar-BBwfRJw it was a sarcastic attack on her stance for more gun control. To suggest anything else is ridiculous.
    I wonder how often you get to imply, suggest or even just hope that horrible things will happen to your opponent before it stops being sarcasm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh? I do not see anything I missed.
    Sigh...I know. You decided not to read the original post you quoted and claimed to have read. Twice. You didn't see that literally the very line above what you quoted was something you said, and the line before that, me using what you said it as an example of a valid reason to vote for Trump. I then said, in the part you did quote, that you would be stupid if you believed what Trump said over reality, not if you vote for him.

You failed at a basic reading text, and a basic context test, then accused me of something that was the exact opposite of what I said, because you could neither gain information nor understand it.

So yes, I think we are done here, but not for the reason you think. And I am forced to include you in that textbook definition. You brought it on yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Long time ago he mentioned something about his supporters and the 2nd amen and her that was thinly veiled as a threat and even got the secret service to question him about his comments. and then the ya body guard thing and seeing how well she does.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Long time ago he mentioned something about his supporters and the 2nd amen and her that was thinly veiled as a threat and even got the secret service to question him about his comments. and then the ya body guard thing and seeing how well she does.
    Must have not been a real threat, or he would be in jail. You can not threaten any candidate and get away with it. Sometimes people see and hear things based on their own bias. So instead of implying something which is clearly not true, it is best not to say anything in my opinion.

Must have not been a real threat, or he would be in jail. You can not threaten any candidate and get away with it. Sometimes people see and hear things based on their own bias. So instead of implying something which is clearly not true, it is best not to say anything in my opinion.
    That he got away with it doesn't mean it wasn't a threat. Cruz, the alt right in general, and to a much lesser extent Trump, have mastered the art of weasel words, a.k.a. saying something without saying it.

It's a farce. The only reason weasel words are a thing is because supporters enable it by playing dumb and agreeing with the person when they say they didn't mean what they were clearly implying. This behavior was made blatant this election cycle by the fact that Trump isn't even good at weaseling, he'll flat out contradict himself and his supporters will still play dumb and act like it didn't happen.

Everyone knows what he means, the only difference is that some of us choose to play dumb and act like it was mundane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I just read trump has more support from african americans and hispanics than any republican ever in the last 50 years. Can anyone say landslide?.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just read trump has more support from african americans and hispanics than any republican ever in the last 50 years. Can anyone say landslide?.
    You forgot women, the highly educated, and atheists.

The washington post is not a reputable newspaper. I believe something from mother jones before I believe the washington compost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by PACOX; 2016-09-17 at 04:21 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Mark cuban hopefully will be deported day 1 of president trumps reign of happiness.

Thankfully, because we don't live in Myanmar or somewhere like that, the odds of a crazed gunman assassinating a presidential candidate these days are fairly miniscule and I doubt that the Secret Service had to do much in response to Trump's comment. However, the reason America isn't like Myanmar is that we have a society that frowns upon using threats of violence to get your way, regardless if they're done in a jokey manner or don't pose any real danger. Just the mere suggestion that a candidate is willing to resort to murdering his opponent to win an election is just about the most un-American thing you could possibly imagine.

10+ Year Old Account
    The washington post is not a reputable newspaper. I believe something from mother jones before I believe the washington compost.
    Coming from someone who claims Trump has more African American and Hispanic support than any Republican ever, this comes off as trolling.

But, for the sake of argument, how about the LA Times? Eight percent.

CBS, six percent.

Detroit, two percent

And how about FOX News? They polled him at one percent with African Americans. One. As in, half of two.

You should have gone with the Washington Post. It had ten percent! But no, you threw that away. Shame.

Incidentallly, since 1972 Republicans have routinely gotten low results from African Americans, but usually double digits. Even with the best poll from an actual source (you did see it was an ABC poll, right?) your claim is laughable. By FOX, Trump is actually the literal worst.