Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    So her web page, speeches and policy papers are all lies?
    Don't bring facts into the conversation. Tijuana will get confused again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Let's assume that the documents were stolen (we'd need proof or at least evidence for that to be the case though)
    Well, publishing someone else's taxes is actually a criminal offense. There was this whole trolling thing last night about it where someone linked a source that didn't support their point, and we all made fun of them because that's a stupid way to debate, but yeah, they don't have to be stolen for their publication to be illegal.

- - - Updated - - -

One down, two to go.

Connecticut's tax commissioner says an internal review shows no one from the state Department of Revenue Services released part of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's 1995 state income tax filings to the New York Times.

Trump said these suicides often occur because veterans are not able to quickly make an appointment for "what could be a simple procedure, a simple prescription."
    It's like he literally has no clue what he's talking about regarding mental health issues...or anything else for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's like he literally has no clue what he's talking about regarding mental health issues...or anything else for that matter.
    The only reason you get a free pass is because your avatar is so damn cute :P
    Last edited by Trump; 2016-10-03 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well, publishing someone else's taxes is actually a criminal offense. There was this whole trolling thing last night about it where someone linked a source that didn't support their point, and we all made fun of them because that's a stupid way to debate, but yeah, they don't have to be stolen for their publication to be illegal.
    I too believe they were fetched without Trump's consent.
    But then, until there's a verdict, we have to assume various possibilities. Even the unlikely ones, incl. that the documents were leaked by the Trump corporation itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I would put my money on an inside job. Some disgruntled employee probably...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Oh that's Vyxn? No wonder they don't make any sense and they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about.
    No, this is not Vyxn's alt, not by a long shot. That was just assumed by Captain N. And I very much know what I am talking about. Just because you don't agree with me does not make your claim correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, the thing is... I actually think he meant to say something nice there. Something about PTSD or veterans' care. He seems to believe in that. But his childlike way of saying things just fucked it all up. He can't even get through a town hall with veterans, talking about veteran mental health, right anymore. He's always talked like a fifth grader, but now he's rattled to boot.

Speaking of which, anyone notice his twitter's gone reaaaaaaally quiet while Rudy Giulianni takes the mantle of batshit crazy for a while? Smart move. Rudy isn't running for President.

Not all lawyers are shady.

Let's assume that the documents were stolen (we'd need proof or at least evidence for that to be the case though)...
    The Times still didn't breach a damn thing.
    They've done their journalistic duty, which is granted in the first amendment, and with that did not break any law.

Did the Guardian face ramifications for reporting Snowdon's whistle blowing?
    Think again here.
    If a newspaper does not face any consequences for releasing sensitive federal information, that relates to national security, do you really believe a newspaper faces consequences for reporting about a narcissistic monkey's tax returns?
    Are you claiming that Trump provided the documents?

7+ Year Old Account
    If ONLY it took a prescription, or a quick appointment...

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Once again, avoid answering the question.

It proves nothing of the sort. The real estate market is prone to circumstances beyond the control of a "businessman". Regardless, most businessmen of any worth are able to survive and fight again when beset by losses, much as Trump has done. To have lost $918 million dollars yet still be a successful person 20 years down the road does speak to his acumen. There are many business out there that have hit, or almost hit, rock bottom and still survived. Apple comes to mind.
    Yes, 20 years down the line he is still successful, which no doubt was much easier since he didn't pay federal income tax for 20 years.

If I make a bad business decision I lose my house and still have to pay federal taxes. If a billionaire business man makes bad decisions he gets to not pay taxes for 20 years as a reward. The tax system is shot and serves to prop up rich guys.

If you are a billionaire who doesn't pay taxes you are a mooches, if you are a billionaire then you are a genius if you don't pay taxes.

Not all lawyers are shady.

Let's assume that the documents were stolen (we'd need proof or at least evidence for that to be the case though)...
    The Times still didn't breach a damn thing.
    They've done their journalistic duty, which is granted in the first amendment, and with that did not break any law.

Did the Guardian face ramifications for reporting Snowdon's whistle blowing?
    Think again here.
    If a newspaper does not face any consequences for releasing sensitive federal information, that relates to national security, do you really believe a newspaper faces consequences for reporting about a narcissistic monkey's tax returns?
    Are you a lawyer or something? Nobody but a lawyer would say that, and nobody would think that, including lawyers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree
    I too believe they were fetched without Trump's consent.
    I would put my money on an inside job. Some disgruntled employee probably...
    Does that answer your question?

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    The only reason you get a free pass because you're avatar is so damn cute :P
    \o/

I knew Sooyoung would come in handy one of these days!

Though really, it's incredible how simplistic his view on mental health is given that comment. Having suffered through clinically diagnosed major depression, it doesn't get fixed in a "simple procedure" or "simple prescription", and reducing mental health issues down to that level is counter to the goals of groups seeking to stigmatize and improve understanding of psychological issues such as depression.

10+ Year Old Account
    But then, until there's a verdict, we have to assume various possibilities. Even the unlikely ones, incl. that the documents were leaked by the Trump corporation itself.
    Dat return address.

The IRS takes security seriously, as this ironically titled article goes into detail about. It would actually be fairly difficult to get these high-profile returns even if you were an employee.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to fact check it, after being told I was wrong. But, I can find records of both figures, and I lack the expertise to say where the figures vary, or why one or the other would be a better figure.
    Why not post the source of the figures that disagree and see if someone can explain it?

You are quoting me out of order
    The order doesn't matter given you claim you had sources first then said you didn't fact check it.

It doesn't really matter. You probably should have posted your data source when you made the claim anyway -- would have helped a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is playing 5D chess y'know

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you a lawyer or something? Nobody but a lawyer would say that, and nobody would think that, including lawyers.
    One does not have to be a lawyer to understand the basic principles of the justice system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Libel, slander, or not, they breached his confidentiality with stolen documents. I am no lawyer but I'm reasonably certain this results in a day in court for them. If not, holy shit what kind of society do we live in? It's just ok to steal confidential documents and print them with no recourse? Surely this is not how it works.
    As I said previously it's likely to come down to freedom of the press vs individual right to privacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    GOD DAMMIT the stupid baseless rape charge against Trump is back.

Come on people. Let it die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Dat return address.

The IRS takes security seriously, as this ironically titled article goes into detail about. It would actually be fairly difficult to get these high-profile returns even if you were an employee.
    Yeah, I never thought of the feds as a source of those three pages.