Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    bill Clinton isn't fucking running for president!
    Yet when he did, no one cared......

Also, no one cares what Denmark thinks about US elections, the same way Denmark doesn't care what we think about your elections.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is some chatter, such as from Representative Charlie Dent (R-PA), that this will splash over on Preibus. Preibus may be completely unable to remove Trump from the ticket, but he's also being criticized for not being strong enough on Trump. Regardless, there is little chance of Trump leaving the ticket -- Trump won't quit, Preibus can't expel him, and the SCOTUS is 4-4.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    Where did I say I give a shit about Donald. He is reprehensible. I hope he gets hit by a bus.
    You sure are trying to defend him by trying to deflect to Clinton.

To people who are saying this tape shows that Trump admitted to having committed sexual assualt, I would disagree. Here's the relevant portion from the transcript;

Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Unidentified voice: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.
    Here's a defintion of the word "let" in the context that he used it;

verb (used with object), let, letting.
    to allow or permit:
    to let him escape.
    Here's a definition of sexual assault from the United States Dept of Justice
    Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient
    Trump, to me at least, appears to be saying that, because of his stardom, women allow or permit him to grab them. Well, if they allow or permit him, then how can it be sexual assault?

Trump's comments are outrageous and beneath the dignity of someone running for office, and should result in him stepping down, or at the very least having support withdrawn. But I don't see how his comments equate to an admission of having committed any crimes.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-10-08 at 10:15 PM.

See how you shift the goal post? Why WOULD he apologize for something he wasn't "convicted" of? Well, he wouldn't! But I said did. The wealth of evidence is that he did it, not that he didn't do it. And democrats DO NOT CARE. No democrats give a shit that he probably raped a minimum of 5 women. They don't care that he fucks sex workers on planes, and possibly underage ones. They don't care that Hillary pretends to care about women, and stayed married to, and supports, a cheater and a rapist. Yet they think Trump should step down.
    I'm not shifting goal posts, I'm just making your point mood. The law says he is not a rapist and you having a different opinion doesn't change a thing about your statement being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I haven't made any excuses for anyone, but you are trying to deflect to Clinton at every fucking post so far. I would have rather had Bernie. But Clinton is 1000 times better than Trump. Anything that you are trying to use against Bill Clinton, who isn't running by the way, can be used against Trump and at a larger degree.

I mean, you said Bill was on Epstein's plane, but so far there have been no accusations of him having sex with underage girls. But we have a court case against Trump for raping a 13 year old on the same plane. We also don't have Bill hitting on his daughter like Trump has in his past.

It is an indefensible position because you try to deflect, and it isn't going to help. Trump is done, and all of his supporters, AKA YOU, are going to go back into hiding when he loses in the biggest landslide since 80.
    I'm not deflecting anything. I don't like Trump. he is shit. But it IS relevant. Hillary is married to Bill, and she tacitly supports all he does by standing by him. She pretends to care about raped women, or sex trafficked women, while her husband is a rapist, and sleeps with trafficked sex workers. how is that not relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    He said "and ill walk up and grab her by the pussy"

That is talking about doing sexual assault.
    "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
    If someone let's you do something, how is it sexual assault?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    I'm not shifting goal posts, I'm just making your point mood. The law says he is not a rapist and you having a different opinion doesn't change a thing about your statement being wrong.
    So your claim is that you are only a rapist once the law says you are a rapist? Seriously?!?!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    To use a specific example, the Colorado bakers received public funding in the form of tax assistance for running their business in public accomodations. As such, they had to either forfeit that public funding, or adhere to the law about how it was spent.

P.S. They're still in business, best I can tell.
    If I were them and was forced to serve a gay wedding cake by the government despite the fact that there are 54 other places to get a wedding cake in that town, Id just do a shitty job on the cake and they wouldnt come back to buy another. I just dont understand why a gay person would want to give their money to a place that doesnt want to serve them

So your claim is that you are only a rapist once the law says you are a rapist? Seriously?!?!?!?
    Only? That's a word you are not going to find in my post.

Nobody knows if the rape stories are true and by law he isn't a rapist. That's the best guess.

[QUOTE=Merkava;42714835]To people who are saying this tape shows that Trump admitted to having committed sexual assualt, I would disagree. Here's the relevant portion from the transcript;

Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Unidentified voice: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.[/QUOTE

Here's a defintion of the word "let" in the context that he used it;

Here's a definition of sexual assault from the United States Dept of Justice

Trump, to me at least, appears to be saying that, because of his stardom, women allow or permit him to grab them. Well, if they allow or permit him, then how can it be sexual assault?

Trump's comments are outrageous and beneath the dignity of someone running for office, and should result in him stepping down, or at the very least having support withdrawn. But I don't see how his comments equate to an admission of having committed any crimes.
    No. He claims they "let him do it". That is rapist talk. He explicitly says he doesn't wait and they relent when he just goes for the kiss without asking or waiting. Just because the women don't struggle against Trump's-no-wait-kisses because he is the world's most litigious celebrity doesn't mean he actually got consent. Using celebrity power and leverage to not have to ask for grabbing their pussies is not "letting" him do it. I am disgusted that you would infer consent out of that.

EDIT: think of it this way, there are degrees of consent and assault. During rapes, many women stop fighting at some point. Does that make it consent? Hell no. There was a knife or a threat of force of some kind. Trump here uses his star power and girth to stamp right up to women and grab their pussies. Sure, they don't scream or try to claw his eyes out. But that is by no means proof of consent.
    Last edited by Wulfey; 2016-10-08 at 10:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bill was accused of rape when he ran for president in 92. You're probably too young to know that though.
    Yes, he wasn't found guilty, but he was accused by more than 5 people of rape or sexual misconduct. He also flies on sex planes with underage prostitutes. hmmmmm.
    I never said anything about apologizing for affairs, I said rape.
    He was impeached, but nothing came of it. Once again, nobody cared. All you heard back then, when you were too young to remember, was "it was just a blowjob!" Now, once again, nobody cares. Clinton gets a free pass.

You really showed me though. Nice try bud.
    WHat does this have to do with Bill?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    If a woman's boss approaches her and immediately attempts to start kissing her or "grabs her by the pussy." How do you think most would react? It's a rhetorical question by the way because there's no way of knowing how someone in that situation would react until they're in that situation. Just because a woman doesn't outright slap the shit out of him and call the cops like they should, does not mean that they consent to his actions. He takes advantage of the authority he has over those women.
    Trump very well may have committed sexual assault. My point is that nowhere in Trump's statement does he admit to that. In fact, he says women allow him to do it.

Here's a defintion of the word "let" in the context that he used it
    None of these women 'let' Trump do it. What he said is when he's a 'star', he can get away with doing it. He also said he couldn't help himself. He knows he's not allowed to kiss her, but he's going to do it anyway.

If Trump thinks the women let him "Grab them by the pussy", Trump is just living in his own dream land. And I don't quite understand how you think these Married women 'let' him grab them by the pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    No. He claims they "let him do it". That is rapist talk. He explicitly says he doesn't wait and they relent when he just goes for the kiss without asking or waiting. Just because the women don't struggle against Trump's-no-wait-kisses because he is the world's most litigious celebrity doesn't mean he actually got consent. Using celebrity power and leverage to not have to ask for grabbing their pussies is not "letting" him do it. I am disgusted that you would infer consent out of that.
    Rapist talk? Lol, ok. Trump said nothing about them relenting. The word "let" means "allow" in this context. People who are saying that Trump is admitting sexual assualt are wrong. Trump does no such thing. He says women consent to his advances. Maybe they do, and maybe they don't. But that's not what Trump says.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Trump very well may have committed sexual assault. My point is that nowhere in Trump's statement does he admit to that. In fact, he says women allow him to do it.
    Trump is literally the world's most notorious liar. You can try and word lawyer this for days and women who have been assaulted will hear Trump's cavalier attitude about their bodies and their consent loud and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You sure are trying to defend him by trying to deflect to Clinton.
    No, I am not. You are just too dim to see what is going on here. Donald and Bill are very similar people. Democrats love and revere one, hate and despise the other. Why exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Duval View Post
    None of these women 'let' Trump do it. What he said is when he's a 'star', he can get away with doing it. He also said he couldn't help himself. He knows he's not allowed to kiss her, but he's going to do it anyway.

If Trump thinks the women let him "Grab them by the pussy", Trump is just living in his own dream land. And I don't quite understand how you think these Married women 'let' him grab them by the pussy.
    I'm not saying that Trump is innocent. All I'm saying is that his statement is not a self indictment. And we don't need to paraphrase him, the transcript is widely available.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    Trump is literally the world's most notorious liar. You can try and word lawyer this for days and women who have been assaulted will hear Trump's cavalier attitude about their bodies and their consent loud and clear.
    literally? LITERALLY?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I thought people were voting in Trump because he wasn't a politician but now he is and that makes it okay?

- - - Updated - - -

He also didn't represent the party of conservatives, evangelicals and the moral majority.
    Wait...trump isn't a politican? Hmm...guess both hillary, and trump are bad then. Welp, I am going to call beerus the destroyer, he'll blow up the world for me.