10+ Year Old Account
    And finally before the Eagles game, kudos on FOX. Their front page headline is actually about the damn hurricane.

I'm not even going to accuse them of covering up or being biased. They earned a +1 for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    and go where?
    I hope Gary Johnson... 3rd parties would get a nice boost if we had a 5% popular vote got to one of them. Might be the best possible outcome for this election.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

What time (EST) is the debate tonight? I got to make sure to watch this lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And finally before the Eagles game, kudos on FOX. Their front page headline is actually about the damn hurricane.

I'm not even going to accuse them of covering up or being biased. They earned a +1 for that.
    Jordan Mathews better deliver... I'm staring him instead of Amari Cooper in the flex, who has a very favorable match up... Go Eags?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    9 pm est:

https://www.wired.com/2016/10/how-to...ential-debate/
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    This is that rare case when I actually want the weekend to be over soon. That show is worth it!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    So let me get one thing out of my system. How on FUCKING EARTH do you Americans get offended by a conversation that donald trump had 11 years ago about "grabbing pussy". You ve never ever ever had a convo like that before right? To me it sounded like a normal conversation between guys, not my flavor of convo cause I wouldnt personally talk like that but I ve heard many people who do, including girls.
    Now tell me how on earth does a normal conversation from 11 years ago offend you more than Hillary Clinton's statements and stance on gay rights and gay marriage some years ago?
    I honestly do not give a flying fuck about either candidate since I m not American. I just cannot stand how easily people get offended and how quickly the media jumps in to throw mud at a candidate.

EDIT: and about robert de niro... boy have I lost some respect for that man... now imagine if you replaced "trump" with "hillary" in that video and someone actually said he wanted to punch hillary in the face. MUH SOGGY KNEE GUYSSS
    Last edited by mmoc29acf4d9f4; 2016-10-09 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, Assange made up the story that he was going to be droned. http://www.snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/

And she didn't laugh about it when the guy raped a 12 year old girl. http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...ghed-about-it/

You really should stay off Breitbart and /pol.
    Snopes, holy fuck. I actually read that.
    "I didn't kill the guy! The gun did!"
    She laughed about how he got off.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I know Russian economy isn't doing so well and know you have more access to vegetables than when I was there, but has it really gotten so bad that this is what you think a vegetable looks like?
    You don't need to worry about vegetables in Russia, they're mostly self-sufficient. I'd worry about Hillary, sometimes she needs a little help from her bodyguard, to, you know, move her body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    This is that rare case when I actually want the weekend to be over soon. That show is worth it!
    It's gonna be a bloodbath.

Thx.

/10pussygrabs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I didn't watch the first one going to watch this one
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I hope Gary Johnson... 3rd parties would get a nice boost if we had a 5% popular vote got to one of them. Might be the best possible outcome for this election.
    It's going to be amazing if Johnson can carry New Mexico.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Thx.

/10pussygrabs.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't watch the first one going to watch this one
    i didnt watch the first, and i want to watch this one, but i just realised its not until 1am UK time, have to be up too early tomorrow so no chance of me watching it!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    So, I think Trump doesn't know history.
    Above is polling for a red state. Showing 48% support. RealClearPolitics is showing the latest poll with 50% support.

While that'd be fine numbers in, say, Florida. In Tennessee those are beyond horrible numbers. Romney got 59.5% and McCain 56.9%, showing that Trump has lost Republican votes in an extremely red state. Against a candidate internet "Republicans" detest.
    He doesn't have to run better then every candidate in history. He just needs to do better then Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i didnt watch the first, and i want to watch this one, but i just realised its not until 1am UK time, have to be up too early tomorrow so no chance of me watching it!
    Just do what I do, watch it afterwards and pretend you're watching it live. This'll be the first debate which I actually watch live myself.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Isn't it actually 2am? But yeah, sucks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Just do what I do, watch it afterwards and pretend you're watching it live. This'll be the first debate which I actually watch live myself.
    maybe, might give me something to do during downtime between classes tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Isn't it actually 2am? But yeah, sucks!
    uh yeah i think it is 2am actually.

time zones are hard

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    and go where?
    Well, i guess independent? After all Bernie Sanders did manage to get elected as independent many times, so i guess they do exist.

We're talking about non-presidential positions after all ("GOP leadership" abandoning him that Trump rallies against are senators and congressmen), there independents actually happen now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    So, I think Trump doesn't know history.
    Above is polling for a red state. Showing 48% support. RealClearPolitics is showing the latest poll with 50% support.

While that'd be fine numbers in, say, Florida. In Tennessee those are beyond horrible numbers. Romney got 59.5% and McCain 56.9%, showing that Trump has lost Republican votes in an extremely red state. Against a candidate internet "Republicans" detest.
    Ahahaha, the first image in the comments of that tweet. So angry about Clinton that they're calling her by her middle name. That's totes adorbs.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    She laughed about how he got off.
    No she laughed in frustration about how inept the prosecution was leading to the acquittal of the guy even she thought was guilty and didn't want to represent. But as a court appointed attorney she had to represent him. Or we going to ask that we remove laws giving defendants rights in court?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    He doesn't have to run better then every candidate in history. He just needs to do better then Hillary.
    He needs to do better than Hillary in Swingstates and blue states.
    If he's doing horrible in solidly red states that since Reagan Democrats hardly even try to get for General. Then he has problems. And Being around 50 in Tn is that. He's I believe only ahead of H. Clinton in one or two of the battleground states. As well as practically turning Georgia and Arizona into states that could swing blue. The latter state more likely than the former.

He needs to do better in Hillary in states he shouldn't have assumed he'd already won. When he's polling around 50% in states that ought to easily be above that, he's doing badly.
    So, while he only needs to do better than Hillary, doing badly in red states is a tell-tale sign of states more in the middle.

Deleted
    Tbh, I thought it was already known that he said things like this. I doubt he will lose that many voters because of it.

What creeps em out more is what he says about his own daughter.