Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yup, politics as usual. Look at Bernie, look at Hillary, Look at Obama, all talked shit about each other and now they are making out. Despite not being a career politician, Trump is no different.
    One of my problems or what irks me. Is Trump swearing off his past since he was a celeb or private citizen. If that is the case and someone can run with no past or history that has never served in public. That is a huge advantage. I mean Bill Cosby would make a great candidate.

This still does not make it right for Hillary. She did attack Bill's accusers when it was on Bill, not those women.

The state of the race.

PEC - Clinton with a 96% chance to win
    538 polls plus - Clinton with a 79.8% chance to win
    538 polls only - Clinton with a 83.6% chance to win
    Upshot - Clinton with an 86% chance to win.

Want to get a good night sleep election night? If they call NC for Clinton, it is over. Go to bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Maybe some of the Republican Party will realize that being the Party of No isn't working. Maybe there will be some attempt to get back to doing things good for the country with some honest bipartisan effort.

If the GOP does not realize that the fractures within the party are their own doing, then they can't learn from their mistakes and move on.
    I fully expect at least one more round of "well we just didn't hate minorities hard enough this time. If we get a truly conservative candidate that hates them just a little bit more we'll win this time!" before they actually get it.

Deleted
    Hillary is more corrupted than Trump. Just because she's a smiling happy faced old lady doesn't mean butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Problem is, people know all of Trump's bad stuff, yet they no nothing of Hilary's. This is not fair. Shame people are brainwashed so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Speaking of so called moderation bias; do you or anyone else think there might be some moderation bias in the final debate, but in Trumps favor given that it will be a Fox News anchor moderating?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sights View Post
    Hillary is more
    Well someone didn't like being banned. Who's a cute little Trump supporter in denial? Who's a cute little Trump supporter in denial? I think you are!

Hillary is more corrupted than Trump. Just because she's a smiling happy faced old lady doesn't mean butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Problem is, people know all of Trump's bad stuff, yet they no nothing of Hilary's. This is not fair. Shame people are brainwashed so easily.
    Ahh yes. The old "because the investigation produced nothing, that is PROOF that she is shady and dangerous."

This may be hard to stomach, but an intelligent shady person is more fitting for the job than a 'less' shady compulsive idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Speaking of so called moderation bias; do you or anyone else think there might be some moderation bias in the final debate, but in Trumps favor given that it will be a Fox News anchor moderating?
    Wallace will be fine. He will ask difficult questions of both of them. Trump will bitch about it, as always.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Wallace will be fine. He will ask difficult questions of both of them. Trump will bitch about it, as always.
    Chris Wallace has a good reputation for being fair and even handed...a rare trait these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Wallace is a relatively decent man to begin with, and Fox has been distancing themselves from Trump for weeks now, anyway. I doubt there'll be any real bias either way, not that there's been any in the prior two debates.

Well someone didn't like being banned. Who's a cute little Trump supporter in denial? Who's a cute little Trump supporter in denial? I think you are!
    god, this person with burner accounts it's starting to get annoying
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Where have you been for the last 25 years?

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is holding a rally in PA, showing he can't do math. I watched for five minutes. He lied seven times, doubled down on debunked material twice, said bleaching was expensive, took shots at the moderators and Congress, and yes, "lock her up" was chanted -- and he brought up the special prosecutor again.

He just doesn't know how an election works.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Trump is holding a rally in PA, showing he can't do math. I watched for five minutes. He lied seven times, doubled down on debunked material twice, said bleaching was expensive, took shots at the moderators and Congress, and yes, "lock her up" was chanted -- and he brought up the special prosecutor again.

He just doesn't know how an election works.
    Yet he's doing quite well despite it all. Says a lot about his competition.

Republicans have had Hilary investigated for "scandals" so many times, spent millions of dollars on it, that if there was anything truly to any of these scandals, she'd have been convicted. If she had any secrets hidden, they'd have been found.

Oh people know of Clinton's wrong doings, the problem is, they don't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Yet he's doing quite well despite it all. Says a lot about his competition.
    Losing by double digits is not doing well.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/firs...digits-n663691

That poll is scientific. Meanwhile, EXACTLY LIKE LAST TIME, Trump is on twitter praising the internet polls that you can click on multiple times, and taking shots at CNN. As a reminder, CNN was not only right about their poll about who won, as literally every other scientific poll backed them, they said Clinton won by an even smaller margin than the FOX poll. Also, Clinton has the full support of her entire party, which Trump can no longer say.

No, Trump is not doing quite well. Not anymore.

Ok, I have a question for you then. Show how she is specifically more "corrupted" than Trump. I will listen. I promise. But please show how she is more "corrupted" than Trump. This I have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post

He is losing almost every swing state, and his numbers just seem to continue dropping.
    If his numbers dropped every time media reported it he would have negative support by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.