15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    there's been a leak. someone exposed corruption....

NO IT WAS THE RUSSIANS.

no... it wasnt the russians. It was an analyst working at the dnc.... and he's dead now....

THAT WAS THE RUSSIANS TOO

was it?
    For someone who loves to hand wave away sexual harassment that Trump paid money to make go away, and are thus claiming he's not guilty of it because he paid money to make it go away, you sure do like to drop a lot of references to Clinton conspiracy theories.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I'm getting the feeling Trunc is another burner account and is just trolling us.

The more women come out the more republicans are jumping ship and all that will be left is the Alt-Wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, #repealthe19th is actually trending. Some people have no shame.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Holy shit, #repealthe19th is actually trending. Some people have no shame.
    Can #repealthe13th be far behind?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Do you think they know what that is?

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    For someone who loves to hand wave away sexual harassment that Trump paid money to make go away, and are thus claiming he's not guilty of it because he paid money to make it go away, you sure do like to drop a lot of references to Clinton conspiracy theories.
    no im just pointing out the double standard that exists.

liberals are extremely hostile irate toward any opposition, just in a passive aggressive way. you don't see it if you're one of them, but as someone who's generally a moderate, its overwhelming.

I don't understand why people blindly follow that woman, and shout conspiracy theory at every chance.

maybe it's an age/experience thing? like.. they havent seen the "real world" yet? I don't know, but it's profound.

I'll vote trump, but i don't like the guy. some people actually think killary is a decent human being that isn't guilty of a hundred crimes. It's just beyond me how any functioning adult can be that naive.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I'm getting the feeling Trunc is another burner account and is just trolling us.

The more women come out the more republicans are jumping ship and all that will be left is the Alt-Wrong.
    I've been here longer than you actually.

I don't see the republican party making it to the election in tact, as 1 party. Unless wikileaks drops the megabomb, this isnt going to stop regardless of if its legit or all an act.

they can lose the house over this too.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post

i've always thought that trump (alongside many recent accounts) are of the burning type
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    i've always thought that trump (alongside many recent accounts) are of the burning type
    He more than likely is. I've been ignoring his dumb, rambling posts for a bit now. Conspiracy theory shit was the first hint.

Trump is apparently planning on filing suit against the NYT. Why on earth he thinks this is a good idea is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    You can always tell the people who jump in without reading the last few pages are. God it warms my heart.
    1 - You're lying.
    2 - Umm... what? What exactly in the last few pages would change any statement I made in any way? How would it change it? What?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    He more than likely is. I've been ignoring his dumb, rambling posts for a bit now. Conspiracy theory shit was the first hint.
    I'm giving near-zero tolerance. after two responses if they keep going on full-rhetoric speak/surrogate Dumpster speak, I'm out and they're immediately on ignore. They're not here for a discussion -they're here to indoctrinate and preach their war chants.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    no im just pointing out the double standard that exists.

liberals are extremely hostile irate toward any opposition, just in a passive aggressive way. you don't see it if you're one of them, but as someone who's generally a moderate, its overwhelming.

I don't understand why people blindly follow that woman, and shout conspiracy theory at every chance.

maybe it's an age/experience thing? like.. they havent seen the "real world" yet? I don't know, but it's profound.

I'll vote trump, but i don't like the guy. some people actually think killary is a decent human being that isn't guilty of a hundred crimes. It's just beyond me how any functioning adult can be that naive.
    A bit like I feel. I will not vote for a politician who is as two faced and corrupt as Hillary is. The worse I have seen and unlike most on this forum, I have voted in decades of elections. As Trump himself says, " The choice is clear ". Sadly, I still feel he is going to lose however.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Trump is apparently planning on filing suit against the NYT. Why on earth he thinks this is a good idea is beyond me.
    He sues everybody... this is nothing new.

He thinks it's a good idea because "DUMP'S FEELINGZ HURT!!! MUZT SUE!"

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    He sues everybody... this is nothing new.

He thinks it's a good idea because "DUMP'S FEELINGZ HURT!!! MUZT SUE!"
    Rarely sues organizations so strong and B) apparently always forgets that discovery is a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Yeah he is just trying to make us think people like him are legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    A bit like I feel. I will not vote for a politician who is as two faced and corrupt as Hillary is. The worse I have seen and unlike most on this forum, I have voted in decades of elections. As Trump himself says, " The choice is clear ". Sadly, I still feel he is going to lose however.
    Here's an excellent example of the kind of preachy stupid surrogate-speak I'm sick of. Saying crap like Hillary is Two-faced, but not Dump? Saying Dump isn't as Corrupt?

These creatures cannot be reasoned with with any rational thought or fact or explanation.

LONG since overdue for Ghostpather to be on my ignore... though I have to admit I didn't want to simply because he is the one Dump supporter who at least, despite the insane hypocritical beliefs, isn't an insulting baboon and he's quite polite. :P Hope he learns his lesson in future...

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    It is standard operating procedure for Trump. The spoiled rich elite can tie cases up for decades because they can afford to wipe their asses on that kind of money.