10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    If you're going to debate, thats cool.

if youre going to talk shit, and blindly defend your position, with zero knowledge of whats going on, you're going to end up on my ignore list.
    You're not here to debate, you're here to blatantly break the Forum CoC. When you have nothing to add to the conversation but wild theories, fringe opinions, and nonsensical arguments don't be surprised when people call you out for it.

If you're not ignoring people's responses to you you're shitposting, if you're not shitposting you're making grandiose claims that you can't back up, and if you aren't making grandiose claims, you're getting upset that people aren't taking you seriously. These are not strategies that will ever make anyone want to actually engage you in a decent discussion because it's like talking to a river pebble.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

sure np- yes, there are.

here - "digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs one of Trump’s organizations".

I'd say thats pretty fucking planted.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803
    You do realize that the "posting" is a joke, right?

It's like if the Trump campaign made a posting that said

"Seeking staff for Washington insider organization, must be able to delete emails and sleep through phone calls at 3am"

7+ Year Old Account
    sure np- yes, there are.

here - "digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs one of Trump’s organizations".

I'd say thats pretty fucking planted.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

===to other commenters i ahvent replied to=====

im really getting sick of the UNFOUNDED arguments.

If you're going to debate, thats cool.

if youre going to talk shit, and blindly defend your position, with zero knowledge of whats going on, you're going to end up on my ignore list.
    You didn't prove anything. The ad is clearly satirical.
    Even fricking infowars believes that
    http://www.infowars.com/dnc-approved...d-emails-show/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Wrong again. We have a lot more on the record about Clinton's health than the one statement from her doctor.
    Why do you feel the need to make evidence-based statements that have no evidence? We will wait the five minutes it takes for you to find something to back up your claim. Saying "because I'm right I just know it" isn't a debate. That's a child throwing a temper tantrum.

10+ Year Old Account
    And all this nonsense is meant to express that somehow the public record is inaccurate? As in Clinton didnt really have a clot in her brain that required surgery? There wasnt brain damage from her previous fall?
    Not inaccurate but pretty obviously too incomplete to accurately analyze someone's health by a doctor who hasn't done an actual examination.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...pending-229711

So apparently the RNC has spent $0 on television advertising for Trump since he was nominated.
    It's going to be a long, long time before the Republican Party becomes viable again imo. Trump was just the icing on the cake...but he will undoubtedly be the scapegoat even though the divisions within the party were well established long before his candidacy.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Exactly - and you just proved it again. Only the categorically insane or hopelessly stupid believe Trump and Clinton are equally flawed or "completely unelectable". The rest of us realize that Hillary has some flaws and made some mistakes, but is one of the most qualified candidates in Presidential history. Trump is horrible human being in every possible way - with new atrocities coming to light each and every day (today, for instance, it's more sexual assaults - what a shock).

They are not equally terrible. They are not both completely unelectable. It's beyond ridiculous to even attempt to claim.

You only think that because you either haven't been paying attention or your echo chamber is filled with only things you want to hear or are being told to believe. Either way, you CAN'T BE BOTHERED to understand what you're actually is so fundamentally wrong.
    Cute opinion piece bro. We get you love Hillary. The fact you can say the bolded part with a straight face and actually believe it is hilarious.
    Last edited by Luxxor; 2016-10-13 at 07:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    It's going to be a long, long time before the Republican Party becomes viable again imo. Trump was just the icing on the cake...but he will be the scapegoat even though the divisions within the party were well established long before his candidacy.
    I'm not sure if I want to contradict you or not. I want to say, Trump saw those lines of division and tried to exploit them, meaning he's not really a scapegoat. But yes, this has been coming for a while.

I would love to see the Republican Party return to something sane again. I disagree with smaller government at the expense of the needy, but what we're seeing right now isn't even that.

The interview is on YouTube, feel free to view it rather than staying willfully ignorant.
    Feel free to link it, it's not our job to prove your point.

Would be funny if Trump ended up with 36.8%.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    No, it's that Dr TvShow's diagnostic is based on second hand information and logically can not be complete or accurate.
    So called second hand information which you arent questioning the accuracy or validity of, you just wish to label it second hand and exclaim that alone is enough to somehow lessen the truth of it.

I don't know if Trump actually said any of the things the media writes about him because that's second hand information.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The saddest thing about Trump is all the people he has poisoned.
    In some ways its almost a blessing... Dump's words are acting like the proverbial movie macguffin button you hit to send out the special frequency signal that resonates/reveals the humans who were secretly evil inhuman space-wraith aliens the whole time. ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Would be funny if Trump ended up with 36.8%.
    I'm missing the joke. Why is that number funny?

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha.

But... I thought they earned their money fair and square. Why do capitalists suddenly become evil once their capital hunger goes global? That is the leap of logic that Trump supporters have yet to explain to me, no matter how much I ask. The only explanation I've ever gotten is that these global capitalists are secretly communists in disguise who have been planning the overthrow of the US for decades.
    Such simplistic framing...so little time. Party on Garth!

So called second hand information which you arent questioning the accuracy or validity of, you just wish to label it second hand and exclaim that alone is enough to somehow lessen the truth of it.

I don't know if Trump actually said any of the things the media writes about him because that's second hand information.
    trump is the poster boy for hypocrisy

defends bill clinton and blasts his accusers in 98, and flip flops around in 2016 when he thinks it will help him win an election

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You're not here to debate, you're here to blatantly break the Forum CoC. When you have nothing to add to the conversation but wild theories, fringe opinions, and nonsensical arguments don't be surprised when people call you out for it.

If you're not ignoring people's responses to you you're shitposting, if you're not shitposting you're making grandiose claims that you can't back up, and if you aren't making grandiose claims, you're getting upset that people aren't taking you seriously. These are not strategies that will ever make anyone want to actually engage you in a decent discussion because it's like talking to a river pebble.

I'm not upset. I'm tired of listening to people scream "wild theories, fringe opinions, and nonsensical arguments" every time they hear something they don't like.

and it's always the people that refuse to go look something up themselves, who swear there's a conspiracy theory.

tl;dr - confirm your own stance before calling someone else names or mocking them.

10+ Year Old Account
    This CNN piece goes into detail to describe Trump's path to 270. Basically, it's grim.

"According to CNN's latest battleground map, Trump would need to win one of these states -- Michigan, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania -- to get more than the 270 electoral votes needed for victory, even if he also captured Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Iowa, Nevada, and every other state Mitt Romney won in 2012."

The piece then goes on to describe the more recent polls in some of those states. It should be noted that Ohio, Florida, and North Carolina are all leaning blue right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Feel free to link it, it's not our job to prove your point.
    You should just let Daerio ramble on about Hillary's health. It's a winning issue.

The more Trump and his minions talk about Hillary's health, the better chance Hillary has to win.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This CNN piece goes into detail to describe Trump's path to 270. Basically, it's grim.

"According to CNN's latest battleground map, Trump would need to win one of these states -- Michigan, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania -- to get more than the 270 electoral votes needed for victory, even if he also captured Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Iowa, Nevada, and every other state Mitt Romney won in 2012."

The piece then goes on to describe the more recent polls in some of those states. It should be noted that Ohio, Florida, and North Carolina are all leaning blue right now.
    So what you're saying is the only red state in the election is going to be Texas? Yeah i'm just exaggerating its probably going to be more than one but the way polls are going he is in for a major loss.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

out of all of those states... he has a shot in Iowa? Maybe ohio?

yeah, it's over.

maybe he'll step down. let someone else win.