Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    /r/politics 13,4k viewers right now.

No Pro-Trump topics there however.
    Trump is less popular with educated voters, including white male voters. Even Fox News concurs on that. His popularity or lack thereof outside of his safe space subreddit reflects that.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Being a con-man doesn't usually indicate one's level of intelligence.

A real reason other than, being clueless and not status quo, and uncontrollable diarrhea of the mouth, would be nice. Even a real reason other than - lol celebrity? It's funny when the "elite establishment" support Donald they're fine, but the moment someone disagrees with his crass trashiness, then they become the enemy. I would hope every single sitting republican loses their seat in November or the anti-establishment rabble, will be exposed as hypocritical indeed.

Or his long history, of sexual assault, discrimination, poor business practices, bribing a judge, stealing from his own charity to which he doesn't even contribute. I would go on, but I'm bored and don't want this post to span pages.

So wikifail, released a transcript of some of her paid speeches. Oh, wow surprise, nothing damning at all. Funny Russia had to be the one to guide our politics though. What's a voting plantation? Is she growing votes now, with resident laborers? Not sure what sort of false diatribe is intended there.

Ah yes, the old Trump is the underdog because he pissed everyone off. Clearly, the media is against him, republicans are against him, democrats are against him, 3rd parties are against him, average Americans are against him. Haven't you heard he's already hedging his bets that he's going to lose so he's beginning to claim that it's all rigged. That's the Donald Trump tagline at the moment. You need to start crying about how it's rigged and not that he's going to win anyways. You know, just in case so you can help undermine democracy if he loses.

Does that mean if he loses, you'll be back here to mourn because your brand of criminal didn't win?

You sound like a condescending aristocratic regressive leftist, just like every other person supporting the elite's candidate of choice

Did you know 1 in 3 Hillary supporters are just as stupid as the other two? Lol

The elite want Hillary, the rest of us that don't get our information from mainstream media and/or get our feelings hurt easily want trump

You'll lose November 8th

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What crime did she commit again?
    Sending/receiving classified information on an unsecured personal server

Why?

Because she puts her power up for sale, easier to sell things behind closed doors

Infracted - Flaming
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-10-17 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    You sound like a condescending aristocratic regressive leftist, just like every other person supporting the elite's candidate of choice
    Is that just how you think educated people sound, or do you think that's a commonly held perception amongst Trump's supporters?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you know
    Did you know that the GOP as been desperately relying on a coalition of bigots and morons built via the Southern Strategy (which the RNC Chairman himself apologized for a few years ago) to make up for the votes they can't outright steal through gerrymandering efforts and mass voter disfranchisement of US citizens?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I notice no one disagrees that it is full of 19 year old trash talking alt-wrongs in a 1992 format, just that not all parts of it are awful. :P
    They're there, but they do tend to stick to their safe spaces where they can whine about being persecuted with downvotes if they spew their garbage elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not a crime in itself, it all depends on the context. Maybe stop trying to do FBI job for them?

How about someone says something of substance on the topic of e-mails, for once, instead of bull that has already been disproved countless times?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The elite want Hillary, the rest of us that don't get our information from mainstream media and/or get our feelings hurt easily want trump

You'll lose November 8th
    Trump is the greatest threat to American Democracy since the Civil War. Your support for him will be a shame that will haunt you the rest of your life. There is no recovering from this. You sealed your political fate the day you threw in with a fascist.

You and your alt-right ilk are going back into your asylum cells.

-Sincerely

A Real Conservative who is voting for Hillary to save the Republic from people like you.
    #NeverTrump

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Okay...

Just a little ironic that the above sentence immediately followed the first...

Well, statistically speaking, the "rest of us" get their news from conservative mainstream media (e.g. Fox News) or from popular conservative extremist sites (e.g. Infowars)...which basically means that the "rest of us" are just involved in confirmation bias.

As far as "get our feelings hurt easily", your group got really upset when Clinton said 1/2 were deplorables, as well as when called racist and misogynist. In fact, on balance, it seems Trump supporters get their feelings hurt a bit more easily than Clinton supporters...

You'll lose November 8th

- - - Updated - - -

Why?

Because she puts her power up for sale, easier to sell things behind closed doors[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Is that just how you think educated people sound, or do you think that's a commonly held perception amongst Trump's supporters?
    I hold a bachelor's degree so I'm affluent in how "educated" people tend to speak

Let me drop some science all over you and your fellow Hillary supporters

You support a candidate that claims:

She champions blacks but supports open borders, directly fueling drug and gang problems plaguing inner city communities, and kept 94% of Donations to the Haitian earthquake relief

She champions Muslims but set the Middle East on fire with her policies, killing tens of thousands of Muslim children and adults

She champions gays but wants an increase in the refugee effort to bring in more people from an ideology and political system that executes gays, while taking 20% of her campaign funds from these countries...that execute gays

She champions the middle class and jobs but is directly responsible for a countless jobs being taken overseas due to her and her husband's trade deals, all the while taking massive amounts of money from banks and corporations

Champions women while being married to a notorious abuser of women while she herself takes part in this abuse, oh, and while taking money from countries that treat women little better than cattle on a farm

So tell me again, without using trump's name or trump as an excuse, why you are supporting Hillary, because "trump is trump" is not an argument

10+ Year Old Account
    I hold a bachelor's degree so I'm affluent in how "educated" people tend to speak

She champions blacks but supports open borders, directly fueling drug and gang problems plaguing inner city communities, and kept 94% of Donations to the Haitian earthquake relief

She champions Muslims but set the Middle East on fire with her policies, killing tens of thousands of Muslim children and adults

She champions gays but wants an increase in the refugee effort to bring in more people from an ideology and political system that executes gays, while taking 20% of her campaign funds from these countries...that execute gays

She champions the middle class and jobs but is directly responsible for a countless jobs being taken overseas due to her and her husband's trade deals, all the while taking massive amounts of money from banks and corporations

Champions women while being married to a notorious abuser of women while she herself takes part in this abuse, oh, and while taking money from countries that treat women little better than cattle on a farm

So tell me again, without using trump's name or trump as an excuse, why you are supporting Hillary, because "trump is trump" is not an argument
    That's some really one-sided view... No need to even respond to that, you can paint anyone in black like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Immigration is empirically critical to our economic vitality, period. Moreover Trump's proposals are fantasies.

The Middle East is on fire due to it's own internal contradicts. Her principle focus as Secretary of State was with Obama's Pacific Pivot and repairing relations with Europe, both of which have/are succeeding.

Our country of 320 million people cant handle a few tens of thousands of muslim refugees. Oh noes.

Also there is no contradiction here, despite you trying to draw one. Yes, Islam is intolerant of homosexuality. So is conservative christianity across large portions of this country. Most traditionalism is intolerant of homosexuality.

That is in no way shape a form a reason not to offer aid to people who need it.

It is enlightened to separate a people from the belief system they're born into. Want to know how you beat terrorism and islamic fundamentalism? You offer a better alternative.

You mean manufacturing jobs? Those were going away regardless and free trade has empirically enriched Americans.

Really this complaint is the stupidest one of them all. Would you be clinging to life in an agrarian economy as it shifted to an industrial one? Times change, and so must we.

Holding a woman responsible for the indiscretions of her partner is deeply sexist.

Because she also happens to be easily the most experienced Presidential candidate of either party since probably Eisenhower. National figures I like and respect support her. While she has a huge number of policies I disagree with, she has some I do agree with.

I think she'll do a fine job. This has been the easiest election for me to vote in, ever. Far from being a She-Bernie, she's pretty much a Center-Right figure.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2016-10-17 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Trump is the greatest threat to American Democracy since the Civil War. Your support for him will be a shame that will haunt you the rest of your life. There is no recovering from this. You sealed your political fate the day you threw in with a fascist.

You and your alt-right ilk are going back into your asylum cells.

-Sincerely

A Real Conservative who is voting for Hillary to save the Republic from people like you.
    #NeverTrump
    Skroe. I love you like a brother. And agree with a fair amount of your positions.

But Trump isn't out yet. He didn't die out early in the nominations. He didn't die out fighting Cruz for the nomination. So, acting like he's guaranteed to lose is a great way to Romney Clinton.

I don't like the man at all. But acting like this isn't impressive if your goal is to show you're not as bad as him. Plus, I'd hate for you to become like Rush Limbaugh running his mouth about how awful the country will be after Obama won twice. I've got enough people telling me the end times are coming and how they'll go to Canada. (This time.)

Your bachelor's degree didn't teach you the definition of science?

Actually, supporting Hillary because she's not Trump is a completely valid reason. It's why you're seeing so many on the right jumping ship on the GOP ticket and supporting her. It's the same reason many people are voting for Trump because he's "not Hillary". So you can't take the high ground and claim it's bad for one side to do it and not the other.

Hillary is a typical politician, and a typical politician (compared to unhinged psychopaths like Trump) are pragmatic. We've gotten very far from this, but compromise is the key to politics. That means making decisions and agreeing to things that you may not like, or necessarily agree with, but is needed for the greater good to be served. It also means changes in your public stances and policies. This is the very epitome of what Hillary is, but your hatred of her completely blinds you to this fact.

Your list of reasons to dislike Hillary is a list of laughable concern trolling. Things that aren't as related as you think they are, but you think you're being rather progressive in championing it. I'm willing to bet that you really don't care about black people and how gang violence affects them, Muslims being killed overseas, persecution of gay people, and only care that Bill is an "abuser of women" because it deflects from your messiah's rape allegations and sleazeball misogyny.
    Last edited by Krigaren; 2016-10-17 at 02:49 PM.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

10+ Year Old Account
    There are four names on the ballots. One is a crazy lady who thinks wifi signals cause cancer, one is a far right wing republican who got stoned, one is an orange idiot, and the last is an experienced politician with views I dislike.

I will not be voting for Hillary, but I do hope she wins as she is the least objectionable of the options.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Your bachelor's degree didn't teach you the definition of science?
    Must be a bachelors from trump uni

There are many reasons. The main one is because Hillary will raise taxes on the rich, cut taxes on the middle class, expand aid to the poor.

That is, her policy agenda is the liberal agenda, which is the opposite of Trump's. In fact, she is running on the most liberal platform of any major party in the history of US presidential elections.
    Last edited by paralleluniverse; 2016-10-17 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    There are many reasons. The main one is because Hillary will raise taxes on the rich, cut taxes on the middle class, expand aid to the poor.

That is, her policy agenda is the typical liberal agenda, which is the opposite of Trump's.
    Didn't Obama makes those same promises?

10+ Year Old Account
    i support trump because i want to watch the world burn after the rejection of bernie sanders. the u.s. deserves him.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Didn't Obama makes those same promises?
    Yup, and he did as much as he could without Congress. Didn't the Republicans promise that Obama and the Black Panthers were going to take everyones guns?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-