Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Funny how 16 years ago everyone complained about Republicans rigging the election in favor of Bush, and now it is Democrats that are rigging the election in their minds... Every time, same thing: "We lost, it must have been rigged / we are going to lose, it is rigged!"
    Like Mitch McConnell complaining in 2008 about the Democrats dragging their feet on approving a Supreme Court nomination, whining
    our colleagues to run out the clock on qualified nominees who are waiting to fill badly needed vacancies.
    Which is exactly what he is now doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    And Trump is going to do horrible things! Even though he won't be able to pass shit with Democrats and never Trump Republicans against him. And people constantly cited Obama can't do anything with Congress against him.

/shrug
    What are you talking about? Obama was able to orchestrate Sandy Hook, among so many other mass shootings over his eight years of term, though he was incompetent enough to keep using the same crisis actors every time. All as a pretense to enact martial law so he can go door-to-door personally confiscating everyone's guns.

And you call that nothing?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Funny how 16 years ago everyone complained about Republicans rigging the election in favor of Bush, and now it is Democrats that are rigging the election in their minds... Every time, same thing: "We lost, it must have been rigged / we are going to lose, it is rigged!"/
    Remember, the HUGE difference is that the losing candidate did not accuse the opposite party of rigging. This is uncharted territory with Trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    How about 15+ women accusing him of sexual assault? Assuming the number has gone up since I last checked.
    How about 15+ total fucking liars. They can accuse all they want - they have no proof whatesoever. All of those women that accused Trump of sexual assault are total fucking liars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Remember, the HUGE difference is that the losing candidate did not accuse the opposite party of rigging. This is uncharted territory with Trump.
    Gore did complain about the system dismissing the popular vote though, didn't he? But yes, I don't think he said anything about rigging. Trump's speeches are unprecedented.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    How about 15+ total fucking liars. They can accuse all they want - they have no proof whatesoever. All of those women that accused Trump of sexual assault are total fucking liars.
    I see that while you value the concept of presumed innocence until proven guilty, you don't apply it equally. You have no proof whatsoever that they are lying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    ROFLMAO. He was a 59 year old man. He hasn't changed since then as evidenced by him sizing up whether he'd grab Clinton by the pussy or not during the debates. Real class act. And I have voted for both major parties and third party candidates in my life.
    So what? It didn't work - Trump is still in the race. So fucking what that he shit talked about women? Doesn't matter one bit. You keep dwelling on insignificant, juvenile shit like that and I will focus on him kicking 11+ million illegal immigrants out of the country, banning Muslims from terrorist countries, and stopping the Syrian "refugee" program.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Also, the election is three weeks away. This isn't even "I lost because it was rigged" this is "I am going to lose because it will be rigged. You guys should go watch those polling places with 'those people' to be sure."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    I see that while you value the concept of presumed innocence until proven guilty, you don't apply it equally. You have no proof whatsoever that they are lying.
    The burden of proof is on them, of which they have none. So unless the can prove otherwise they are fucking liars.

Oh, btw - Hillary groped me on a plane ride 10 years ago. You better defend me. I have no proof but don't you dare call me a liar.

10+ Year Old Account
    The burden of proof is on them, of which they have none. So unless the can prove otherwise they are fucking liars.
    I assume you'll take exactly the same stance when Trump says something for which he has no proof? Like, say, Clinton on drugs, or the election is rigged?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I assume you'll take exactly the same stance when Trump says something for which he has no proof? Like, say, Clinton on drugs, or the election is rigged?
    No, because you have to listen and believe with Trump. Didn't you know that's how this works? Just listen and believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Try sticking to the SPECIFIC topic - the women that are lying that Trump sexually assaulted them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, because you have to listen and believe with Trump. Didn't you know that's how this works? Just listen and believe.
    Bullshit - quit trying to deflect - we are talking about something SPECIFICALLY. Quit interjecting bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try sticking to the SPECIFIC topic - the women that are lying that Trump sexually assaulted them.
    Okay I'll humor you, they're all liars. Now consider this, what if they were telling the truth? Does it still not matter?

So what? It didn't work - Trump is still in the race. So fucking what that he shit talked about women? Doesn't matter one bit. You keep dwelling on insignificant, juvenile shit like that and I will focus on him kicking 11+ million illegal immigrants out of the country, banning Muslims from terrorist countries, and stopping the Syrian "refugee" program.
    Actually, yes, it does matter if the President has an inability to be civil and respectful.

You don't want someone who just runs their mouth off at the smallest things being in charge of the military and communication with other nations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try sticking to the SPECIFIC topic
    So, you're suggesting that, when you said "The burden of proof is on them, of which they have none. So unless the can prove otherwise they are fucking liars" that you were talking only about this case? That's an oddly specific view of burden of proof to have. It's also hypocritical, of course.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit - quit trying to deflect - we are talking about something SPECIFICALLY. Quit interjecting bullshit.
    Fact remains these bimbos have NO PROOF, all they are have are allegations. Period.

Hillary groped my 10 years ago on a plane. I swear it is true because I SAID SO.

That's not how that works. Do you think every time someone is found not guilty, that means the accuser should go to jail instead? Not having the evidence to convict is not all of the evidence you need to convict someone of a charge like perjury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Okay I'll humor you, they're all liars. Now consider this, what if they were telling the truth? Does it still not matter?
    When they can PROVE they were telling the truth I will give you an answer. Otherwise, it is just a ridiculous hypothetical - just like those bullshit allegations by those LYING women.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Sadly your claim can be easily disproved as you have never been on a plane with her before.
    Bullshit - prove I haven't

Fact remains these bimbos have NO PROOF, all they are have are allegations. Period.

Hillary groped my 10 years ago on a plane. I swear it is true because I SAID SO.
    Trump bragged about being able to do it is the key point here.

10+ Year Old Account

Do 20 of your family and friends recall you telling them 10 years ago about how Hillary groped you on that plane? Has Hillary Clinton herself bragged that she gropes men against their will? Are there a large number of other men, equally well backed up by their own network of people they told about this years ago also coming forward to tell the world about how Hillary Clinton has groped them?

I mean seriously, this is Trump vs. Trump. He himself has said that he does these things. Now he denies it, but clearly a bunch of people say he certainly has done this stuff. Why won't you believe both him and these women instead of just him?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!