The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I am not a medical doctor but maybe she just had some coffee and you are exaggerating a little, Donald.
    Plus the cocaine in his system is more than likely wearing off.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Plus the cocaine in his system is more than likely wearing off.
    So when he's falling off his cocaine high he says dumb shit and when he's high af he's presidential? So his only chance of winning is to be high af for the rest of the election?

I mean, if he can do it... It's the WHITE house, after all.
    Last edited by LilSaihah; 2016-10-18 at 10:28 PM.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    This is a perfect example of Trump’s causing headaches for down ballot Republicans. For the first time in 15 years, Republican Rep. Darrell Issa is fighting to hang on to his seat in Congress, and he shouldn’t be in this position since in his district (CA 49th District) Republicans’ voters have 8-9% advantage over Democrats’.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with Trump, but there is a good chance that after the election, Democrats in CA may have super majority in both houses.
    I think it has everything to do with Trump. There is a very slight outside chance that this wave of GOP revulsion will allow them to capture the House.

That would be fantastic.

I am a little concerned for Hillary and the third debate. Trump is almost literally unhinged at this point and completely off the rails. Trump is more than likely going to completely fuck up this third debate and slide further in the polls. But he could also do a lot of damage if the moderators aren't on the ball, or if he just ignores everything and goes for the jugular.

Also, as a side note - if Trump physically attacks Hillary, who do the Secret Service shoot?
    I think that's the aspect of Trump she prepared against this time. He knows he's behind and he's going to try to attack any chance he gets. She just has to stay on message, stay high when he goes low and bait the anger.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Wallace is on the ball. I've theorized before he'll be relatively mild to uphold FOX's reputation -- he was very specific about representing his network favorably -- but part of that would be shutting down crazy. I also have faith in Clinton's preparedness to take on some of the more obvious accusations.
    That is good to know. And of course, you're right, Clinton will be absolutely prepared for this debate - and she'll have great answers to his bullshit.

If Trump actually attacks, I'm fairly sure the Secret Service would step in to protect President Clinton.
    Lol, well put.

(would Bill kick his ass?)

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I think that's the aspect of Trump she prepared against this time. He knows he's behind and he's going to try to attack any chance he gets. She just has to stay on message, stay high when he goes low and bait the anger.
    Great point and well said - could not agree more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Bill would be asking Melania about her dinner plans as the secret service drags Trump off.
    Rofl!

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Trump voters please wake up and vote for Clinton! She is the lesser evil here! Just watch how unstable the world is, we need a strong us president who can balance things out.
    Hillary represents everything that her liberal base advocates against.

Unfortunately that base tends to be either too immature or not intelligent enough to recognize maleficence, because the situation or the offense is too complex for them to comprehend.

Hence the saying "an easy target" - it's easy to accuse, but its very difficult to defend anything that requires a deeper explanation than what amounts to the lowest common denominator... because the success of explaining hinges on the listeners ability to comprehend.

Its alright. Soon our robot overlords will bring an end to humanity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    Hillary represents everything that her liberal base advocates against.

Unfortunately that base tends to be either too immature or not intelligent enough to recognize maleficence, because the situation or the offense is too complex for them to comprehend.

Hence the saying "an easy target" - it's easy to accuse, but its very difficult to defend anything that requires a deeper explanation than what amounts to the lowest common denominator... because the success of explaining hinges on the listeners ability to comprehend.

Its alright. Soon our robot overlords will bring an end to humanity.
    Yes it's only about devils and demons! BUT clinton is the biggest chance for peace. please consider this..

Yes it's only about devils and demons! BUT Clinton is the biggest chance for peace. please consider this..
    she's not... and I mean that in a more literal sense. Russia, Syria, etc.

Deleted
    Africa will explode soon... Trump will maybe to something for US but Us will have to deal with more than just Syria. Trump knows nothing - Clinton is involved how the world looks. Please... we need Clinton don't do Trump... he cannot learn he is old and rich and whatever he sucks for everyone who one who wants to deal with the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    her campaign runners have been making sure various minorities are present/represented wherever they go...which is pretty much standard for ANY campaign, liberal or conservative.
    Once again, he's really bad at this.

Donald Trump’s campaign poster identifies Sikh as Muslim

“I am not Muslim and I am not supporting Trump,” he was quoted as saying by the channel.

Again, where the hell does the WW3 conspiracy theory come from about Hillary?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because Trump is so measured and low key, right? Please, just stop with these lies. Think for yourself at least - how in the world could Trump do anything right as President? He's categorically unqualified.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Once again, he's really bad at this.

Donald Trump’s campaign poster identifies Sikh as Muslim

“I am not Muslim and I am not supporting Trump,” he was quoted as saying by the channel.
    I mean, there's not much more to say on this. The incompetence that continues to be displayed by Trump and his campaign and the tone deaf approach they take to "reaching out" to non-traditional GOP voters continues to be incredible.

I get that Sikh's aren't super common, less so than Muslims in the US at least, but you'd figure at least one person in the campaign would have at least a passing familiarity with both religions or at least had the competence to check first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Again, where the hell does the WW3 conspiracy theory come from about Hillary?
    Same place the rest of the anti-Hillary conspiracies come from - whatever delusional alternate reality Trump and his supporters seem to think they exist in.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Also, don't forget that Trump has a civil fraud trial this month.

A rape trial in December (again, civil court).

And impending criminal charges from NY for bribery.

And his foundation is all but shut down because he never was legally allowed to solicit money from people. And it's being investigated for fraud as well.

MAGA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Paul Ryan warned Republicans, "If we lose the Senate, do you know who becomes chair of the Senate Budget Committee? A guy named Bernie Sanders. You ever heard of him?"
    republicans will NEVER lose the senate. EVER.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Yes it's only about devils and demons! BUT clinton is the biggest chance for peace. please consider this..
    If anyone is sick of the insanity of this election then they need to understand that Trump represents a Chais administration where insanity happens every day. I want a steady hand on the wheel, not captain Hurky jerky who may or not drive over fat women like speed bumps because he was tweeting about rapists and muderers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    You mean like in 2008?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    NEVER. EVER. Because I'm a Trumper and reality has nothing to do with what I think. And thinking makes it real.

All evidence to the contrary.

Deleted
    Since no political threads can apparently be started on these forums anymore as they all get locked with moderators pointing to the Hillary/Donald threads, I'm posting this here, since this is the bigger one and gets more traction, even though this video isn't 100% about Donald Trump.

I have no idea who that guy actually supports, or who he even is, but he's saying some true words there, words that both the Trump and Clinton camps should hear.

Also, don't forget that Trump has a civil fraud trial this month.

A rape trial in December (again, civil court).

And impending criminal charges from NY for bribery.

And his foundation is all but shut down because he never was legally allowed to solicit money from people. And it's being investigated for fraud as well.

MAGA!
    But hes done nothing wrong

- - - Updated - - -

They lost it in 2008 and are going to lose it again.

Never say never
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD