Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    welp... one more moron on the list to not take seriously anymore
    Yes, I call every woman who donald grabs a floozy and I am the moron. Totally not rape culture there. Grab a dictionary while you are at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Yes, I call every woman who donald grabs a floozy and I am the moron. Totally not rape culture there. Grab a dictionary while you are at it.
    Grab a dictionary for what? For saying welp instead of well? The rest of the sentence made perfect sense

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    tyvm

/10char
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Grab a dictionary for what? For saying welp instead of well? The rest of the sentence made perfect sense
    And your statement has what to do with donald trump and politics or are you just here to call out insults for completely logical statements? Some guy calls women Trump grabs without permission floozies and your problem is that I mentioned rape culture? Weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Just think how many risotto recipes we have yet to uncover!
    I was deeply saddened by these revelations, because I'm on a low-carb diet.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Malik Obama as a Trump prop might be one of the most bizarre things to happen so far this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Malik Obama as a Trump prop might be one of the most bizarre things to happen so far this election.
    They brought Sarah Palin out for this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Figured that one would turn up earlier. Trump really is doing his best to turn this isn't a fucking clown show. Even trotted out Amb. Steven's ex-fiance from 1995.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Really? Going to be a real three ring circus with all the clowns Trump is bringing to the party.
    He's getting in on the Crazy Clown meme.

What's next... Doge?

Much meltdown. So loser. Wow.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Really? Going to be a real three ring circus with all the clowns Trump is bringing to the party.
    Its be expected I suppose. Security already had to shut down the Trump campaign trying to engineer a confrontation between Bill Clinton and Trump's guests last debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Brietbart is shoving a ton of stuff they've written about Malik Obama down the memory hole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you expect any less from Con Queso himself?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Its be expected I suppose. Security already had to shut down the Trump campaign trying to engineer a confrontation between Bill Clinton and Trump's guests last debate.
    Reals? If you have a link laying about it would be much appreciated. That sounds hilarious.

I guess he decided to go full retard for his last stand.

Reals? If you have a link laying about it would be much appreciated. That sounds hilarious.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-was-thwarted/

You can dig deeper if you want, I'm on a phone.

Didn't you know that Trump is totally going to set Obama off his game before the debate even begins!? Man, Obama is so going to get nailed tonight! He won't even know what hit him all the way in washington as he lies in the white house bed in his jammies, dude won't even be able to remember any debate practice!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just... now he's going back into full birther mode?

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post

Apparently not, one of his spokespeople already denied that Malik being there has anything to do with the birther issue after being asked by media.

Maybe Trump think's he's actually debating Obama and he can totally psych him out?

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post

I would figure (i haven't read anything, mind) that Malik would be there to point out how vicious Hillary was to Obama during the 2008 primaries.

Mind I don't know how vicious she actually was.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-was-thwarted/

You can dig deeper if you want, I'm on a phone.
    Rigged election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    I guess he decided to go full retard for his last stand.
    More fun to us.