10+ Year Old Account
    Well everyone, tomorrow is the big day

Will the Donald finally go into real details on policy? Will Hillary reveal her reptilian nature? Find out next time on dragon ball z

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    In Sydney Australia, you cannot have Christmas Carols
    Yeah...you're going to have to back that up with the actual law in question. Otherwise I'm just flat-out not going to believe you.

Oh, were you talking about the letter Education Minister James Merlino sent out? Yeah, he publicly debunked that last year.

Education Minister, James Merlino, has today released this response,

“You may have heard ridiculous claims from Coalition MPs that we have banned Christmas carols in schools. That is just untrue.

To be absolutely clear, traditional Christmas carols have been and will continue to be sung at our government schools (including my girls’ school).

These lies are creating unnecessary angst within the community and those spreading this misinformation should be ashamed.

Don’t let the grinches get you down. I hope you all enjoy singing your favourite carols with family and friends this Christmas…I know I will!”

So unless you have something stronger than "I meant psalms were banned in schools" which isn't even close to what you said earlier, I'm just going to leave some of the rest of your post here.

GO GET FUCKED
    Oh, and if you want to attack the "no psalms in government-funded public schools" bit, let me ask instead: would you be okay if learning the Koran was mandatory in public schools? I'll remind you that Australia also has the separation of church and state, shown here:

The Commonwealth shall not make any law for establishing any religion, or for imposing any religious observance, or for prohibiting the free exercise of any religion, and no religious test shall be required as a qualification for any office or public trust under the Commonwealth.

While trying to make one point, you instead embody a completely different point. You have demonstrated childishly pathetic lies in the attempt to back your position. Come back when you have a couple of actual facts to bang together.

Bill Clintons ex mistress "Gennifer Flowers" will be sitting in the front row of the debate
    with an invitation from Trumpy.

As Trumpy says ."If ya cant satisfy your man, how are you going to satisfy America"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ate-attendance

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people even try to debate with @Breccia when breccia just has all the info?

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Ok this is off topic, but I don't get Trump's criticism towards Hillary. Because there still is poverty/brink of poverty policies made to fight it are a failure?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bill Clintons ex mistress "Gennifer Flowers" will be sitting in the front row of the debate
    with an invitation from Trumpy.
    Donald Trump's own campaign flat-out denies this.

Strike two.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Ok this is off topic, but I don't get Trump's criticism towards Hillary. Because there still is poverty/brink of poverty policies made to fight it are a failure?
    Trump's attacks on Clinton/poverty are a stretch, but can be explained -- just not defended.

1) Clinton was a Senator for New York State, and upstate New York State isn't great on the economy. Trump's made this very specific point before. Unfortunately for him, the area is recovering nicely like most of the rest of the country. Wages and employment are both up. I've linked that myself. Yes, a substantial part of the recovery was during her tenure, and a large amount during Obama's.

2) Clinton, as Secretary of State, had very limited ability to influence economic issues in the US, other than those caused by trade. Trump would be better off attacking the Democratic Party in general, and even then, things have gotten largely better not worse in the last six years.

I'll remind everyone that Trump was against the minimum wage until recently, while Clinton's been asking for it to be upped since early in the Sanders fights. Now, you can claim she did that to steal Sanders' votes, and hell, that might even be right. But you could make the argument that Trump swapped to get the black vote and it's both or neither motherfucker.

In Sydney Australia, you cannot have Christmas Carols
    because other migrant groups may be offended.
    Yeah, I looked into this, and unsurprisingly this is a complete and utter lie. First, you didn't even mention the so-called ban was part of guidelines given to schools, and isn't a widespread prohibition as you imply. Second, the guidelines given out do not prohibit Christmas carols, they prohibit hymns, as well as any other purely religious matter, from any religion. Basically, they're saying school is not the place for religious teachings, which is self-evidently the case. No ban on carols anywhere, in schools or out, and it has nothing to do with offending migrants. You are a liar.

You're trying to peddle the same idiotic 'War on Christmas' nonsense the right has been trying for years, and you have to lie your ass off to do it.

GO GET FUCKED
    By a cactus.

EDIT: And now I see Breccia made my point, only better. But I got the new page, so WHO'S LAUGHING NOW.
    Last edited by LaserSharkDFB; 2016-09-25 at 02:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Here's the thing about this election:

Democrats accept that their candidate is awful. That's why she's doing so poorly.
    Republicans deny that their candidate is awful. That's why he's doing so well.

If the right was at all honest or the left had their levels of denial, this would be a Clinton landslide.
    Lol, I needed that laugh.

Clinton, despite having the support of 2 presidents, the majority of the media and press, hollywood and its actors, fucking google and apple and 15 times the campaign budget of Trump, is still doing poorly because people are tired of the obviously corrupt and broken system.

I categorize Clinton supporters as follows:

- Useful idiots (e.g. Aids Skrillex, Youtube , people at her rally, BLM, liberal college students with pc sjw aggressions, basically everyone who hasn't done any research on her foreign policies and warmongering tendencies, her charities vile mismanagement [haiti], scandals and activities of her husband and she during his presidency [paid pardons for instance] and everyone who easily gets distracted by mean tweets instead of looking at the bigger picture)

- Crypto beneficiaries (people who profit from the broken system but present themselves as benefactors, paid shills and internet trolls, Clinton donors, Soros etc.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    and isn't a nationwide prohibition as you imply.
    Whoa whoa whoa, first of all I ninjaed that, second of all he did say Sydney. Now he's still flat-out false but no reason to lie to attack him. The link you posted handles that just fine.

Also, do they even have cacti in Australia? I know they have the Outback but I don't know HOLY SHIT

Wow. Not everything's bigger in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Lol, I needed that laugh.

Clinton, despite having the support of 2 presidents, the majority of the media and press, hollywood and its actors, fucking google and apple and 15 times the campaign budget of Trump, is still doing poorly because people are tired of the obviously corrupt and broken system.
    You do realize Trump is part of that same corrupt and broken system, right? He's bragged about it. He may have bribed a judge to get her to call off the Trump U investigation. He's basically stolen money from his own charity - which he no longer pays into - to pay for his legal fees and fines.

Even granting that the system needs to be fixed, why on earth do you think Trump would be the one to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, first of all I ninjaed that, second of all he did say Sydney. Now he's still flat-out false but no reason to lie to attack him. The link you posted handles that just fine.

Also, do they even have cacti in Australia? I know they have the Outback but I don't know HOLY SHIT
    Wow. Not everything's bigger in Texas.
    Yeah, on consideration I'd already edited that to be 'widespread' instead of 'nationwide'. And everything in Australia wants to kill you, even the plants.

Trumpy will make the USA more United.

Trumpy makes sense in his speech to minorities 2 days ago

Trumpy is Hope. Otherwise with Clinton, its the Status Quo or worse

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump prides himself on being part of that system. He's been caught lobbying so hard he breaks the law. Multiple times! Voting against Clinton for corruption would require you to vote against Trump for literally the same reason.

and everyone who easily gets distracted by mean tweets instead of looking at the bigger picture
    I've been extensively specific in my posts, but I don't need to be. There are long lists of people, including long lists of GOP members, who have demonstrated that Trump is flat-out unqualified to serve as President. I doubt there is a bigger picture than "unqualified". These GOP people in particular do not fit either of your categories.

And we've done the research. The FBI and Congress have done the research. Half the scandals are bullshit, like the accusations thrown at her Foundation which were all swatted out of the air. The other half are, as have been said plenty of times in the past, something the country has proven they're willing to accept, by virtue of no charges filed, no censure motion made, and people in previous administrations doing the same thing.

Just because some people aren't stoked about Clinton doesn't mean we haven't looked into what she's done. Again, this is someone who's been fighting for children and health care since undergrad. There are far worse people to get behind. She's running against one right now.

Trumpy is Hope. Otherwise with Clinton, its the Status Quo or worse
    Yeah, I'm not watching that. Even if it weren't half an hour of Hannity giving Trump a long slow handjob, it's still got like nine ads. If I subject myself to Trump, I'm not making Fox or whoever money at the same time if I can help it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Just because some people aren't stoked about Clinton doesn't mean we haven't looked into what she's done. Again, this is someone who's been fighting for children and health care since undergrad. There are far worse people to get behind. She's running against one right now.
    "Fighting for children and health" like voluntarily defending the rapist of a 12 year old whom she knew was guilty at that time? http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-tapes/

--SNIP--

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-26 at 03:45 AM.

"Fighting for children and health" like voluntarily defending the rapist of a 12 year old whom she knew was guilty at that time? http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-tapes/

--SNIP--

Infracted
    Also known as 'doing her job'.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-26 at 03:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

--SNIP--

Infracted
    Ever heard of a defense attorney before?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-26 at 03:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Ever heard of a defense attorney before?
    Ever heard of not volunteering ,to defend a rapist you know is guilty, before? (and then not laughing about it afterwards?)

yep:

--SNIP--

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-26 at 03:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is literally the opposite of every poll that's come out since Day One.

I gave up five minutes in. Literally every single stat Hannity said was either false, or misleading. Food stamp participation is actually down 5% since 2013 and Obama's peak addition was lower than Bush's total. High school graduation rate is up across the board since 2006 and African Americans are actually closing the gap (down by 9 percent is bad, but it's was nearly double that in 2010). And let's not forget that Sean Hannity brags about giving Trump advice for his campaign, and was hired by Roger Ailes, who also advises Trump's campaign. This wasn't a town hall, this was a farce where one person throws softball leading questions based on factually false information. Sean Hannity is not a journalist, and we know this, because he said so on CNN.

Strike three and/or four. I think we're done here.

- - - Updated - - -

Ever heard of not volunteering ,to defend a rapist you know is guilty, before?
    Ever hear about checking your goddam sources? That shit was debunked in May, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ever heard of not volunteering ,to defend a rapist you know is guilty, before? (and then not laughing about it afterwards?)
    You don't get to volunteer for such cases -- Clinton was a public defender and was appointed by a judge. You don't get to tell a judge no.