Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I think all the women coming forward saying yes, he actually did sexually assault them, should kind of justify that nagging feeling.
    I think that people are innocent until proven guilty. Mob justice does not work, witch hunts are not a good idea. In my view, it doesn't matter how many women come forward, Trump, Clinton, anyone who has not been found guilty in a court of law should be considered innocent. Public lynchings based on media stirred hysteria is not the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I love how Trump would call them out as "Despicable liars" two days after he marched 4 women into a press conference himself.
    Not to mention that 20 years ago he was calling those 4 women dispicable liars when Bill was his buddy, but now that the election is going bad for him he drags these poor women out to try and get the spotlight off him and onto Bill, who isn't running for office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Do Trump reports not realize that we're 20+ days out and Trump still hasn't laid out any policies other than emotional BS and "The Wall™".Will that wall be built with Chinese steel and Mob contractors?
    He has a tax plan and health care plan. That's more than zero. But it's not nearly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    You say I'm wrong, but you lack the courage to actually show me where I'm wrong. You have no interest in making your case. And, somehow, I'm the weasel...Sure.
    Your actions in this thread are enough for me to know not waste my time.

But you keep plucking that low hanging fruit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thessik-Irontail View Post
    I think that people are innocent until proven guilty
    So, Bill Clinton's off the hook again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So, Bill Clinton's off the hook again?
    No, he's in big trouble. He has an almost insurmountable problem to get over if he's going to win this election.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thessik-Irontail View Post
    I honestly doubt he did anything to women at all, it was clearly just a macho guy doing macho guy talk
    Translation: Bragging about being able to get away with sexual assault is ok as long as you don't get caught.

It couldn't possibly be because the fact talking like that makes you a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You provided a link to an email that wasn't what you said it was. You provided a link to a satirical ad that you failed to recognize as satirical. These are your shortcomings and no one else's
    oh my goddddddddd

first you denied they're pushing propaganda.
    then denied there were driving a sexist narrative
    now you're saying "oh this doesnt count".

"satire" its totally fucking irrelevant. OPEN YOUR EYES. The email was from May.

I'll say it again - They pushed a sexist narrative to rally female voters. The strategy is "get them to hate him more".

im done with these ridiculous attempts to avoid and deflect. If you cant see the connection, I can't help you. its like you want a video of Clinton getting a blowjob.
    Last edited by Truculentt; 2016-10-13 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Are you sure those people aren't his supporters? You know you can encounter them other places than just on the TV right?
    Trust me, I know. I'm west of PCB where his last rally was this week.

It's called the Redneck Riviera for a reason.

These are people that aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Your actions in this thread are enough for me to know not waste my time.
    And yet, here you are, wasting your time talking about how you don't want to waste your time.

But you keep plucking that low hanging fruit.
    I might be guilty of that. My conversation with you would probably be evidence of that.

And yet, here you are, wasting your time talking about how you don't want to waste your time.

I might be guilty of that. My conversation with you would probably be evidence of that.
    Well, it would mean engaging others that have already shown you why you are wrong. I can imagine how frustrating that can be.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    No, he's in big trouble. He has an almost insurmountable problem to get over if he's going to win this election.
    You realize this means he'll have access to more White House interns.

Well, it would mean engaging others that have already shown you why you are wrong. I can imagine how frustrating that can be.
    And yet, you continue...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

And yet, you continue...

Do you ever do anything else in these threads but antagonize people and then grind them into the ground with semantic bullshit?

At some point everyone will have you on ignore, and then you can engage your semantic nonsense with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I NEVER disagreed with you that Hillary appeals more to the higher educated voters than Trump. I contrasted your statement to illustrate just how fucking stupid it was to associate the intelligence (or lack thereof) of a particular demographic of supporters as an indicator of the candidate’s intelligence (or lack thereof). Obviously this point was much too subtle for you to catch.
    Yes, yes, it made sense in your head and we're all too dumb to have figured out what you meant. Or possibly you're just shit at getting your point across. Either way, if you actually cared about having an honest conversation, you wouldn't smugly order people to read your other posts but would instead restate your point to make it clear. If that's too much bother, then you should... what was the old term again? Oh, right... lurk moar, noob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    oh my goddddddddd

first you denied the pushing propaganda.
    then deny theed were pushing a sexist narrative
    now you're saying "oh this doesnt count".

"satire" its totally fucking irrelevant. OPEN YOUR EYES. The email was from May.

I'll say it again - They pushed a sexist narrative to rally female voters.

im done with these ridiculous attempts to avoid and deflect. If you cant see the connection, I can't help you. its like you want a video of Clinton getting a blowjob.
    I haven't moved any goalposts here. You're the one who hasn't shown a single bit of actual evidence to back up your claims.

Open my eyes? Maybe you need to stop drinking paint. The only deflection and avoidance happening here is you dancing around the fact that you're refusing to show evidence. If you had ever actually wanted to "help" anybody you'd have provided evidence instead of telling people to go look it up for themselves. Even the way that you're writing demonstrates how upset you're getting about this, but yet you still refuse to actually back up your claims. Your stubborn zealotry is matched only by your arrogance and conceit.

Enjoy spending your time in tinfoil land. Literally everything that you are saying is objectively true is your subjective opinion. Golly, I wonder why you aren't convincing anyone?
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2016-10-13 at 08:23 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    He has a tax plan and health care plan. That's more than zero. But it's not nearly enough.
    His healthcare plan is every republicans buzzword healthcare plan, Open borders for competition between states to drive down cost but several states already have this rule and it doesn't work. Georgia has this plan and no other states have taken the opportunity to give healthcare services in Ga because healthcare companies have to do expensive surveys of the health needs of a state that costs billions and they would rather stay in the state they already surveyed and just make profits rather than move to GA and spend money to eventually make profits.
    It's like the ideal they could get inmates to pick crops instead of immigrants, the inmates picked 1/20th the amount of crops or did nothing at all until sent back, some even committed crimes in prison to get taken off the 'good behavior' list so they wouldn't be forced to go to a field. Farmers rejected the prisoner plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think TIME Magazine has said it best.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I'm happy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Well, the same goes for Trump if he wins.

He said that when he was just a reality TV star he could grab women by the pussy. Imagine what he thinks he can do if he becomes President.