7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The fact is she's WAY more progressive than Trump. If you ever find a candidate who believes literally 100% of what you do, let me know.

Meanwhile in reality I'll choose the candidate who I'm most in-line with. And that aint Captain Sociopath and the Religious Roadwarrior.
    Yes you're afraid of the other side. Which is why your going to be stuck with someone who doesn't actually care about progressive policy.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yes you're afraid of the other side. Which is why your going to be stuck with someone who doesn't actually care about progressive policy.
    What.

Alright you've officially gone off the deep end.

Your shitposting about trying to turn progressives against Clinton has wholly failed. Vote for Trump and enjoy your loss. Bye.

10+ Year Old Account
    But why would a progressive vote for an anti progressive in Trump? Clinton may be a non profit, but being anti is much worse cause at least non won't roll things back

Yes and the DNC fairly presented both options and respected their members ability to make their own choice.
    Clinton won several million more votes and did better in primaries than caucuses. Stop concern trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    So they don't get much from Hillary. Oh well. The alternatives are that they vote for Trump and get nothing, or they vote for Stein and get nothing (by virtue of Stein not having a ghost of a chance of winning).

And most people are competent enough to see that 'not much' is better than 'nothing,' which is why this 'Hillary won't champion progressive causes' thing is a pointless statement.
    Or, they vote for Stein and send a message to the democratic party, they send the message that playing the game the way that Hillary did in the primaries is a losing strategy.

If the event today means Trump is the next president, then you can blame that fact on a rigged democratic primary where the candidate was not actually vetted.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    But why would a progressive vote for an anti progressive in Trump? Clinton may be a non profit, but being anti is much worse cause at least non won't roll things back
    I never said they should vote for Trump. Conservatives like you should vote for Hillary.

Well, if it was a conspiracy theory about her health until today, I wonder what it will be called now. That video of her stumbling into the van... Wow. Let's compare trump health and Hillary health with some official records. No way she overheated in 78 degree weather.

Let's vote for a third party.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Overheating at 25°C. Sure .

Hillary is dropping spare parts. That is what the democrats get for using the same hardware as Rubio-bot V0.4

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Considering how many people don't seem to think 'being alive' is an important attribute to have for a president, it would seem like the vast majority of people voting for Hillary Clinton are only doing so as an emotional statement against Trump. Unfortunately, "I hate Donald Trump" is not a rational political ideology, and its disheartening that so many people have fallen into the trap of emotional manipulation.
    You forget that she wouldn't be President if she was no longer alive. Maybe dead Trump would continue to be President if he turns the United States into North Korea. They have an "Eternal President" that has been dead for decades. Not sure why you would want that, but sure. If the United States continued on as it has so far, on the other hand, the President would be Tim Kaine. Which again means the same as Clinton. Trump on the other hand is totally crazy as I stated and him as President would mean forfeiting the claim that the President of the United States is also the Leader of the Free World. With him as President you would have to hope that he dies so that Pence, despite what I consider many terrible policy positions, would become President in order to avoid a total dismantling of liberty in the United States and a severe threat to liberty elsewhere in the Free World, which is already under severe pressure from sinister external and internal forces. Now none of this matters as the Clinton health conspiracy is not a thing, it's totally baseless. But even if it wasn't, to quite Clinton, what difference at this point does that make!?

Or, they vote for Stein and send a message to the democratic party, they send the message that playing the game the way that Hillary did in the primaries is a losing strategy.

If the event today means Trump is the next president, then you can blame that fact on a rigged democratic primary where the candidate was not actually vetted.
    Because voting 3rd party really sent a message to the Dems in 2000, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

Hillary is dropping spare parts. That is what the democrats get for using the same hardware as Rubio-bot V0.4

Lol that was funny. Robot Hillary is malfunctioning, send her for repairs quickly!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with pneumonia, and according to her campaign this diagnosis happened on friday

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...or-says-228012

The health issue needs its own thread, the last 25 pages of this thread have been about the health issue, which has effectively derailed the point of this thread.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Nothing was rigged. She won more votes and more pledged delegates. I voted for Sanders, but I'm not a sore loser. The 'rigged primary' people want the whole progressive platform now. Shit doesn't work that way.

It took the far right the better part of a decade to mold the Republican party into it's current shape. And they didn't do it by being sore losers and protest voting. In this regard, Bernie supporters were wildly successful. They managed to shift the Democrat platform solidly to the left. And they're going to capitalize on this by... attempting to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

So I'm going to reiterate what I said before, which is that progressives who are competent enough to do some political math aren't going to protest vote. Did I just insult people who place idealism before pragmatism? Yes, yes I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Yeah pneumonia would make sense. Hope she's alright, but not exactly something to worry about with regard to serving as president.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Lol that was funny. Robot Hillary is malfunctioning, send her for repairs quickly!

It was her neck bolt, probably.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2016-09-11 at 09:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Well, if it was a conspiracy theory about her health until today, I wonder what it will be called now. That video of her stumbling into the van... Wow. Let's compare trump health and Hillary health with some official records. No way she overheated in 78 degree weather.

Let's vote for a third party.
    Keep in mind that it is very likely that she was wearing kevlar, and that isn't known for breathability. Fainting is quite often...nothing. Seriously.

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/20...ts-really-o-k/

You might be too young to remember, but George H.W. Bush vomited and fainted at a State dinner in 1992. He felt warm, thought he would be okay, but he fainted. He is currently 92 years old.

Clinton has a professionally written record from her physician (internal medicine...basically family doctor with better training) detailing her blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, temperature, EKG, cholesterol, and triglycerides. Trump has a joke of a letter from a gastroenterologist. Go ahead and compare...you can find the information already today.

I don't care if people want to pan Clinton for something or another, but at least be intellectually honest and hold both candidates to the same standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

Well, that's interesting. How people find this stuff is pretty amazing. I wonder if this will bring back the catheter claims.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah pneumonia would make sense. Hope she's alright, but not exactly something to worry about with regard to serving as president.
    Does pneumonia usually put you out cold with a dragging foot? This video highlights it.

It will be a big surprise if she croaks up before Bill. I mean, he already looks like his spirit has vacated.