Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Again, not a seizure. You CANNOT say that it is without some sort of proof other than speculation right now.
    You are correct, it is also possible she was electrocuted

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Nothing to see, move along
    You aren't helping your case. Especially since everything in the shitty cartoon isn't even happening. The "diazapam" injector was a flashlight. Then the "goals" board in the background isn't even anything she has said. And her "lies" computer is pretty much Trump's politifact file, not hers.

It is like you guys aren't even trying anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    You are correct, it is also possible she was electrocuted
    You need to stay out of the conspiracy theory section of the internet. You will save what you have left for brain cells.

Procedure was for her to go to the hospital. She didn't want to because she was afraid staff would leak her condition, is what I am reading. Her camp took decided her daughters house was better then going to the ER.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You need to stay out of the conspiracy theory section of the internet.
    Hey you were the one who brought it up, you said there may be another possibility, I gave you it.

I will take her word for it that she was just dizzy and dehydrated with her pneumonia.
    The one she lied about not having?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The one she lied about not having?
    She actually didn't lie. She didn't say she was in perfect health. She thought she was coughing because of allergies on Thursday, and then goes to the doctor on Friday, and she thought she could just power through the pneumonia.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey you were the one who brought it up, you said there may be another possibility, I gave you it.
    No, I never said that there was another possibility. I said you cannot say it was anything other than what she says without some sort of proof. Everything you are saying you are pulling out of your ass with this feels before reals election for Republicans.

She actually didn't lie. She didn't say she was in perfect health. She thought she was coughing because of allergies on Thursday, and then goes to the doctor on Friday, and she thought she could just power through the pneumonia.
    Lol.

Don't drink too much of that kool-aid now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Lol.

Don't drink too much of that kool-aid now.
    Says the conspiracy theorist that has YET to prove that she had a seizure. If anyone is drinking the Kool-aid, it is you.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    No, I never said that there was another possibility. I said you cannot say it was anything other than what she says without some sort of proof.
    There are videos that show her either having a seizure, an epileptic fit (AKA a seizure), or being tasered (which technically results in a seizure).

Deleted
    DNC wants to give her the boot n they are arguing who they will back instead, Bernie??

- - - Updated - - -

Says the conspiracy theorist that has YET to prove that she had a seizure. If anyone is drinking the Kool-aid, it is you.
    Are you blind?

There are videos that show her either having a seizure, an epileptic fit (AKA a seizure), or being tasered (which technically results in a seizure).
    You mean the 52 second video of her reacting to being asked by 17 people 17 different questions that caught her off guard? If that is your evidence, then you are pretty much living in the fucking conspiracy theory. I know what a seizure looks like, the way she was shaking her head, and still standing and talking to people is not a seizure. That is you making a fool of yourself for being stuck on fucking Breitbart. If she had a seizure in that video with her head shaking that badly, she would have been on the fucking floor convulsing. Not upright being totally responsive and then trying to ask the people to ask their questions 1 at a time. CONTEXT IS WHAT MATTERS, not little fucking snippets that we don't see what happened before and after.

Now, if you have any other video to provide, I will debunk that one too. Otherwise, I am going to report you for conspiracy theories and you will enjoy your time off from posting AGAIN.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    DNC wants to give her the boot n they are arguing who they will back instead, Bernie??

- - - Updated - - -

Are you blind?
    That isn't a seizure. That is her being light headed from being dehydrated from her pneumonia. NONE of that suggests that she was having a seizure.

Have anything else you want to provide? Or you going to pull some other bullshit out of your ass?

I never said she had a seizure. I just said she's been unwell and has been for some time now.

Is everything a conspiracy to you? Stop lumping me in with other people you've been arguing with, and get some reading comprehension.

That is her being light headed from being dehydrated from her pneumonia.
    Do you even know how dehydration works?

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    But we tried that with Trump and the numbers didn't match, remember? See below.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm aware, but others are not apparently.
    Man, you're working hard to try to avoid accepting the evidence. I was not telling you to check the scoreboard and compare it to that chart, I was telling you to look at various statements to see if you can accept Politifact's methodology. Even if the chart's numbers don't match the current ratings precisely, that doesn't invalidate the chart. If the ratings for each candidate aren't radically different, it's reasonable to assume that the chart was accurate at the time it was made. And even if you don't want to make that assumption, you can still look at their ratings as they stand right now.

Your excuse for not accepting this appears to be 'this slightly outdated chart's numbers don't match the updated ratings as of today, so both are invalid.' And that's not just dumb, it's incredibly desperate.

(And, oh god, we're back to the health issue conspiracy nuts. Who let them out of their cage?)

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    I never said she had a seizure. I just said she's been unwell and has been for some time now.

Is everything a conspiracy to you? Stop lumping me in with other people you've been arguing with, and get some reading comprehension.

Do you even know how dehydration works?
    Oh yeah, you were the one that thought that she thought that she has had a cough for over a year. When she coughed 4 times all through out 4 different videos but yet, you cleverly ignored all of the other thousands of hours of her speaking, congressional hearings, and debates that don't show her having coughing fits.

And yes, I do know how dehydration works. I have had heat stroke, and was dehydrated. Heat stroke caused me to run a temp of 104.1, ended up sitting in a bathtub of cold water drinking gatorade for a few minutes.

And I will take the word of the Mayo Clinic on what can happen with dehydration over some armchair wannabe doctor.
    List of Symptoms with dehydration:
    Mild to moderate dehydration is likely to cause:

Dry, sticky mouth
    Sleepiness or tiredness — children are likely to be less active than usual
    Thirst
    Decreased urine output
    No wet diapers for three hours for infants
    Few or no tears when crying
    Dry skin
    Headache
    Constipation
    Dizziness or lightheadedness

Severe dehydration, a medical emergency, can cause:

Extreme thirst
    Extreme fussiness or sleepiness in infants and children; irritability and confusion in adults
    Very dry mouth, skin and mucous membranes
    Little or no urination — any urine that is produced will be darker than normal
    Sunken eyes
    Shriveled and dry skin that lacks elasticity and doesn't "bounce back" when pinched into a fold
    In infants, sunken fontanels — the soft spots on the top of a baby's head
    Low blood pressure
    Rapid heartbeat
    Rapid breathing
    No tears when crying
    Fever
    In the most serious cases, delirium or unconsciousness
    http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...s/con-20030056

Look at that, under the mild dehydration, it shows dizziness or lightheadedness. Both of which she claimed she had. There is nothing else to say here.

Hillary Clinton just attacked Pepe the frog, its not a joke : https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/...-an-explainer/

the poster on the original comment could have just directly linked the poll or from another website more trustworthy (like fox news)
    Is this some kind of thin veiled sarcasm or some sick joke ?

Just think...

...if that video of her fainting and stumbling hadn't been taken her campaign would have NEVER released the fact that she has phenomena.

It would have been just another Clinton cover-up.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

Second, denying legal rights to gay people when it doesn't affect you in any way shape or form is homophobic.
    It DOES affect us. If all the gay couples got married the rest of us would have to pay increased taxes to make up for the tax breaks they would get

MEDICAL DENIER
    (you guys got me hooked on denier phenomenon)

1998 Blood Clot

Clinton's first known blood clot occurred in 1998, while she was still first lady.
    Clinton experienced symptoms while attending a fundraiser for Sen. Charles Schumer of New York, who would soon become her Senate home-state colleague. Her right foot swelled up to the point where she couldn't put on her shoe.
    Clinton got quietly taken to the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda for treatment at the time. She was found to have 'a big clot' blood clot behind her knee, Clinton wrote in her memoir, 'Living History.'
    She called it 'the most significant health scare I've ever had,' the Washington Post noted.
    According to her physician, Mt. Kisco physician, Lisa Bardack, Clinton was advised at the time to take Lovenox, described as a short-acting blood thinner, when she took flights. The meds were discontinued when she went on Coumadin.

2009 Blood Clot

Clinton had a second blood clot incident in 2009. The episode was described by her doctor in a 2015 letter.
    The doctor didn't provide a detailed description of the event. Rather, she wrote that Clinton's 'past medical history is notable for a deep vein thrombosis in 1998, 2009 and a concussion in 2012.
    Clinton takes a daily blood thinning medication for her deep vein thrombosis.
    Clinton, a frequent flier whose staff catalogued her pursuit of the overall mileage record as secretary of state, may have exacerbated the problem through her extensive air travel.

2009 Elbow Fracture

Clinton had to work from home for a while after she fractured her elbow during a fall in 2009, CNN recounted. She fell at the State Department on the way to the White House, and went to George Washington University hospital for treatment.
    She underwent a two-hour surgical procedure.
    'She is working from home. She is already taking some calls, and I'm sure starting to learn the limits of movement - how well you can text with one arm in a sling,' quipped then spokesman P.J. Crowley at the time, in an early reference to Clinton's communications habits.
    Clinton was pictured wearing a sling emblazoned with the seal of the State Department when she returned to work. She also was photographed providing left-handed hand shake with a visiting Palestinian dignitary owing to her condition. She has showed no visible signs of lingering problems related to the injury.

2012 Blood Clot and Concussion

Clinton got a bad stomach bug and fainted at her home in Washington in 2012, an event that led her to get a concussion. Information about what exactly had happened emerged only slowly over time.
    As her doctor put it, 'In December 2012, Mrs. Clinton suffered a stomach virus after traveling, became dehydrated, fainted and sustained a concussion.'
    The then-secretary of state wasn't seen in public between Dec. 7th and when she left the hospital in New York January 2, 2013.
    Clinton experienced 'double vision for a period of time and benefited from wearing glasses with a Fresnel Prism,' a special corrective lens, her doctor wrote in a letter voluntarily released to the media in 2015 as part of Clinton's presidential campaign. Her concussion 'resolved within two months,' Bardack wrote.
    In 2014, Bill Clinton revealed that the injury 'required six months of very serious work to get over.' The former president called it a 'terrible concussion'
    Clinton was diagnosed with a blood clot in the brain, transverse sinus venous thrombosis, and began anticoagulation therapy, her doctor wrote.
    Clinton had to work from home and postpone planned testimony before a House Benghazi committee.

Hypothyroidism

Clinton also suffers from Hypothyroidismrefers to an under-active thyroid gland, resulting in a lack of important hormones.
    Clinton's doctor identified the condition in her 2015 letter, but did not state for how long Clinton has suffered from the condition. She takes a medication called Armour Thyroid.

Allergies

Clinton suffers from 'seasonal allergies,' according to her physician. It isn't known for how long she has suffered from allergies, although Clinton herself has cited her allergies when she has developed a cough – including on-stage during public events.
    Her doctor states that Clinton is taking antihistamines, which treat the effects of allergies.

2016 Collapse and Pneumonia Diagnosis

Clinton had to leave a Sept. 11th service in New York early after spending 90 minutes at the ceremony. Her staff first cited heat and exhaustion, then ultimately revealed that Clinton had been diagnosed in pneumonia on Friday.
    Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon did not reveal what type of pneumonia Clinton has during a Monday interview on MSNBC, but said Clinton would be putting out more medical information.
    'She was put on antibiotics and advised to rest and modify her schedule,' said Bardack in a statement released at the end of the day. While attending the event, 'she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely.'
    Hours after Clinton was taken away from the Sept. 11th ceremony, her office released a doctor's statement. 'Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies. On Friday, during follow-up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia. She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule. While at this morning's event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now rehydrated and recovering nicely,' Clinton's doctor, Lisa Bardack, said in a written statement Sunday.'
    'There's no other undisclosed condition. The pneumonia is the extent of it,' Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon told MSNBC.
    Fallon also acknowledged: 'I think in retrospect we could have handled it better in terms of providing more information more quickly.'
    Campaign manager Robby Mook, speaking of the 90 minute delay before the press was told Clinton's status after she left the New York event, said Monday: 'We wish that that had been a lot shorter and that's on us.'
    Clinton herself tweeted Monday: 'Thanks to everyone who’s reached out with well wishes! I’m feeling fine and getting better,' signing the missive with the letter 'H.'
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I've noticed this trend when people try to defend the right wing on gay rights issues they fall back on attacking the term "homophobic".

Because apparently it needs to be explained that terms can be used in looser ways than their original greek root term meanings.

It's like when people call the muslim ban racist. Yes, a religion isn't a race, but everyone KNOWS what is meant by that. Everyone KNOWS what is meant when a stance is called homophobic even if it's not an actual fear.

Seems to me like it's a sign of a group of people that can't really argue the point.
    The left uses terms incorrectly to make people who are against something appear to be wretched souls instead of simply having an opposing viewpoint. Instead of using demonizing words like homophobe or racist (which conjur images in people's heads of people like Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden, Pol Pot, etc...) Why not just use words like "unfair to Muslims and homosexuals" or "Unfavorable opinion of the homosexual lifestyle", but no you go for the nastiest name you can come up with, often changing the original meaning of the word to do so