10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    if she has pneumonia she would be home getting over it
    not jet setting to fund raisers talking about how deplorable americans are
    and pretending that she hasnt acted sick and hasnt BEEN sick seriously in the near past
    is the biggest fucking straw a i can imagine

so put that in your pipe and smoke it
    She is one of the two primary presidential candidate... And you are surprised she is not staying home?

Gosh, people. Do you ever stop to think for a second what you are typing?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

and pretending that she hasnt acted sick and hasnt BEEN sick seriously in the near past

so put that in your pipe and smoke it
    Walking pneumonia still allows for moving around and doing stuff. Between that and her reputation for being a workaholic there's nothing weird to see here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    She is one of the two primary presidential candidate... And you are surprised she is not staying home?

Gosh, people. Do you ever stop to think for a second what you are typing?
    It's weird that the very same people who claim that Hillary should just stop working and rest are the very same people who bitch and moan in other threads about people need to stop being weak and go to work sick because they have obligations to their company!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    It's weird that the very same people who claim that Hillary should just stop working and rest are the very same people who bitch and moan in other threads about people need to stop being weak and go to work sick because they have obligations to their company!
    Yes, it is funny how it works.

Hillary stops working: "Haaa, I told you she isn't fit to be a president!"
    Hillary doesn't stop working: "She is a filthy liar!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Walking pneumonia still allows for moving around and doing stuff. Between that and her reputation for being a workaholic there's nothing weird to see here.
    The weirdest thing here is looking at you trying to push forward the Clinton official narrative despite the track record of lies and overwhelming evidence that her condition is serious.

It doesn't matter, though. She will crumble before the finish line anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    A common cold isn't anywhere near as bad as pneumonia(if that's what she has). Especially in older people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The weirdest thing here is looking at you trying to push forward the Clinton official narrative despite the track record of lies and overwhelming evidence that her condition is serious.

Silly me, believing doctors over random kids on the internet with youtube links.

I wonder how much Correct the Record is paying google to Correct reality?
    ::yawn:: Google has already addressed this when the Sanders fans were bitching about the same thing. Google doesn't prioritize searches for negative qualities. Try it with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    oh yea she moved real good....to the ground

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I included it because it directly contradicted your characterization of my position. You implied that I thought that Bill and Hillary Clinton should be consulted on every donation. Remember when you said this?
    Yes I remember, since I wrote it, sillies. I don't know why you're trying to twist my personal opinion into an opinion about yourself. I've already clarified this once, so please practice what you preach and read my post. Literally everything that follows the "I strongly disagree with your analysis here" has nothing to do with what you said. It was included so you understood my viewpoint, which you clearly do not since you fail to read any of my posts.

And you edited it out of your reply to me. So you either didn't read it, or you're debating in bad faith. Either way, you're not advancing your point.

I'm not sure why you keep bringing up
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava
    I never hinted that they would or should approve each donation. Only that in years after Bill Clinton left office, they would have had the authority over their own foundation to approve or deny a $10 Million donation from a foreign country. If you don't believe that, it's ok. If you think they would have set up their own Foundation to run in such a manner that they have no authority over which donations they accept that's fine. You can believe that.

Yes I'm aware of your opinion, this is the third time you've felt the need to bring it up. Cool? I already told you I don't care in the slightest. I quoted it so you'll be happy that I acknowledged it, since you're clearly upset that I haven't replied to it. It's different than mine. Congratulations? I'm not sure what you want me to do with it. It exists, it has no evidence, and exists purely due to conjecture/speculation. there's nothing to discuss other than to ask for evidence to support your claim. Which you have consistently not given.

I didn't take it any farther because I have absolutely no interest in discussing your opinion. Give me facts/evidence? Sure that's interesting to debate the impact or meaning of them. You cannot debate conspiracy theorists, it is next to impossible to change their mind. Ergo, I have no interest in debating you.

Otherwise, I really don't care about your conspiracy theory in which you have constantly failed to provide even the remotest claim, resulting to insults, conjecture, and grandeur to attempt to establish logos.

Take the time, read my posts, understand what I'm saying, and I won't have to spend 80% of my reply rehashing and restating what I've already said.
    Last edited by Actarius; 2016-09-13 at 09:52 PM.

Scrub Resto Druid Trying to Make a Difference

There is no official Clinton narrative. It went from the campaign calling out reporters who questioned her health, to saying she overheated, to saying she had pneumonia, to admitting that they could have done better. She has the unique ability to continually make things worse for herself when she doesn't have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found Clinton's body double!!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I found Clinton's body double!!

--video--
    That was more enjoyable that I imagined. Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by Actarius View Post
    Yes I remember, since I wrote it, sillies. I don't know why you're trying to twist my personal opinion into an opinion about yourself. I've already clarified this once, so please practice what you preach and read my post. Literally everything that follows the "I strongly disagree with your analysis here" has nothing to do with what you said. It was included so you understood my viewpoint, which you clearly do not since you fail to read any of my posts.

I'm not sure why you keep bringing up

[/FONT]
    Yes I'm aware of your opinion, this is the third time you've felt the need to bring it up. Cool? I already told you I don't care in the slightest. I quoted it so you'll be happy that I acknowledged it, since you're clearly upset that I haven't replied to it. It's different than mine. Congratulations? I'm not sure what you want me to do with it. It exists, it has no evidence, and exists purely due to conjecture/speculation. there's nothing to discuss other than to ask for evidence to support your claim. Which you have consistently not given.

I didn't take it any farther because I have absolutely no interest in discussing your opinion. Give me facts/evidence? Sure that's interesting to debate the impact or meaning of them. You cannot debate conspiracy theorists, it is next to impossible to change their mind. Ergo, I have no interest in debating you.

Otherwise, I really don't care about your conspiracy theory in which you have constantly failed to provide even the remotest claim, resulting to insults, conjecture, and grandeur to attempt to establish logos.
    You sure put a lot of effort into things that you say you have no interest in discussing. And you haven't advanced your position at all.

My position isn't the more difficult one to believe. I'll ask you a simple question; Which of the two scenarios is most likely;

1. Bill and Hillary Clinton, arguably the most powerful couple in the world, created a foundation that carries their names, and now the name of their daughter, and then immediately and intentionally surrendered any influence and authority they had in regards to oversight regarding the accepting of multi million dollar donations from foreign nationals, putting their legacy and political careers at risk in the process,

OR

2. Thinking it wouldn't be a big deal at the time, they solicited and accepted donations from foreign nationals, just like presidents who came before them, to their non profit foundation to help build a presidential library.

And somehow, by your logic, I'm the conspiracy theorist...

10+ Year Old Account
    While running for the Presidency? Hardly. People whose work is time-critical and important (and Clinton's absolutely counts) can't take time off because they're a little sick. And pneumonia is just a small step above a basic flu.

"Human woman may have been sick at some point. PANIC."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Well, pneumonia is a pretty serious issue at this age, as I understand. From what I know, she was diagnosed with pneumonia only after the memorial event, but I might be wrong.
    Pneumonia, by itself, is not a huge issue. The real killer is when it's combined with Influenza. It's a little early for flu season, so there's a decent chance she doesn't have both. With proper treatment, it should clear out of her system entirely in 2-4 weeks. After a few days of treatment, she should be well enough to return to the trail.

Source: My sister who is a PA

There is no official Clinton narrative. It went from the campaign calling out reporters who questioned her health, to saying she overheated, to saying she had pneumonia, to admitting that they could have done better. She has the unique ability to continually make things worse for herself when she doesn't have to.
    Imagine a world where she announces she has pneumonia after she found out on Friday. What do you think the media narrative would have been all weekend, especially if she skipped the 9/11 memorial? The health conspiracies were already out there on the right. They would've been 10 times as loud if she missed something this weekend. "Clinton bedridden during 9/11 remembrance."

I agree they should have mentioned something after the fainting spell. But there are questions into how much was known outside the inner circle as she just seemed to want to power through. Other than that I don't think I'd do anything different.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    While running for the Presidency? Hardly. People whose work is time-critical and important (and Clinton's absolutely counts) can't take time off because they're a little sick. And pneumonia is just a small step above a basic flu.

"Human woman may have been sick at some point. PANIC."
    True, which can be contagious. http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55478 not something you would want to spread around. :P

Deleted
    Just watched that video of clinton collapsing.
    The problem is... the demon inside her has chosen a poor vessel. Should have transferred into a younger, stronger woman. That clinton body can't contain such a powerful demonic entity.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure put a lot of effort into things that you say you have no interest in discussing. And you haven't advanced your position at all.

My position isn't the more difficult one to believe. I'll ask you a simple question; Which of the two scenarios is most likely;

1. Bill and Hillary Clinton, arguably the most powerful couple in the world, created a foundation that carries their names, and now the name of their daughter, and then immediately and intentionally surrendered any influence and authority they had in regards to oversight regarding the accepting of multi million dollar donations from foreign nationals, putting their legacy and political careers at risk in the process,

OR

2. Thinking it wouldn't be a big deal at the time, they solicited and accepted donations from foreign nationals, just like presidents who came before them, to their non profit foundation to help build a presidential library.

And somehow, by your logic, I'm the conspiracy theorist...
    I'm putting effort into you misusing my posts and make broad assumptions about my statements. I don't care for your opinion, so I will not pick between the scenarios. If you cannot see the difference, I cannot help you.

I don't care to discuss your opinion, or your position since it cannot be changed. Case in point, instead of letting me express my own thoughts, you give me a binary choice, with a bunch of free riders and if I pick one, you can "rip me apart" because you already built in all the fallacies and holes into the statements themselves. If it makes you feel better, you can say you "won" the discussion we never had.

It's the same thing you do across all threads, you attempt to trap people into a binary or ternary decision, or you attempt to get them to agree to a statement. Like "So you're acknowledging the Clinton's have the power to approve donations" (I'm paraphrasing).

That's not how you discuss things.

You write up what you want the other person to say, and try to trick them or force them into saying it, so you can repeatedly "argue" against it without having anything of substance.

Choice 1) A whole buttload of bad stuff, attempting to strawman one side of the argument, and if I agree to it, it'll be easy to rip me apart.
    Choice 2) A seemingly decent statement, but if I agree to it then you scream from the rooftops about I agreed with you all the time and you were right.

The illusion of choice is there, but if I were to pick either, you "win".

That's why I won't discuss your opinion.

It's manipulative, crude, and lacks intellectual & socratic discussion. This isn't multiple choice in elementary school where you get to pick between a few statements. This is the real world where people's opinions exist on a spectrum, not in binary.