Chelsea Clinton's NY Apartment is 'Listed Address' For Senior Care Facility, 'Metrocare Home Services Inc.
    http://www.healthcare.com/profile/me...-services-inc/

Is this why Hillary went there after her collapse?
    Is this where she goes for health care services to avoid hospitals so they don't leak her health?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Chelsea Clinton's NY Apartment is 'Listed Address' For Senior Care Facility, 'Metrocare Home Services Inc.

Is this where she goes for health care services to avoid hospitals so they don't leak her health?
    Is it a secret breeding colony for the lizard people?
    We may never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    We may never know.
    It used to be... But brave lockedout revealed their horrifying secret!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

We may never know.
    No it's a medical facility in someones 10 million dollar apartment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Hmm?

Those people were obviously all hired and bused in.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's a medical facility in someones 10 million dollar apartment.
    Did you just say there was an entire medical facility in someone's apartment? Like, "Hi, I'm Chelsea, this is the living room, this is the kitchen, the hospital is the first door on the left"?

I'm sure you have a trustworthy source for this. Something other than "it used to be a health care facility". A simple reverse address search listed lots of names and a plumber, but no medical care at all. The site you linked has zero reviews. And most tellingly, the business you listed is on Yelp with three reviews, all in the time frame in question, all Clinton jokes.

You got lied to and bought it. Metrocare Givers is on 160 Broadway, nowhere near Chelsea's address. Go ahead and call them and ask where they are. (212) 689-7000 they're open 9 to 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Did you just say there was an entire medical facility in someone's apartment? Like, "Hi, I'm Chelsea, this is the living room, this is the kitchen, the hospital is the first door on the left"?

I'm sure you have a trustworthy source for this. Something other than "it used to be a health care facility". A simple reverse address search listed lots of names and a plumber, but no medical care at all. The site you linked has zero reviews. And most tellingly, the business you listed is on Yelp with three reviews, all in the time frame in question, all Clinton jokes.

You got lied to and bought it. Metrocare Givers is on 160 Broadway, nowhere near Chelsea's address. Go ahead and call them and ask where they are. (212) 689-7000 they're open 9 to 5.
    B-but it feels like it should be true, doesn't it?! That counts!

10+ Year Old Account
    No! It doesn't! Not even FOX reported on this! Not even Breitbart reported on this, that's how fake it is! It's some accusations on Reddit and a clumsily-written website. I mean, it took me under 5 minutes. Five.

You know what? Here it is. CLOSED. End of stupid stupid conspiracy theory. Next topic.

I believe that is referred to as "truthiness".

Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    I believe that is referred to as "truthiness".
    I'd say it even advances into Colbert's more recent term, Trumpiness. "It feels like it feels feels." It's not true, it doesn't even seem like it could be true, but it still might be!

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Hmm?

Hooked is drawing his observations from a biased comparison photo of a Trump Rally where the camera is set way back and Donald is speaking to a photo of a Hillary Rally where the camera is much closer taken before the rally started, before people really started coming in to find their seats and Hillary isn't even on stage.

Biased photos are biased. Mindless people believe anything they see on the internet so long as the meme fits their political opinion.

I'd say it even advances into Colbert's more recent term, Trumpiness. "It feels like it feels feels." It's not true, it doesn't even seem like it could be true, but it still might be!
    Maybe it should be called a Trumpian slip. When you say one thing, then have to clarify what you meant a short time later, then clarify the clarification later.

Or she, like all millionaires, has a doctor on contract who comes to her to attend her needs and she didn't need a hospital. When your client is a millionaire or billionaire you make house calls, Millionaires and Billionaires keep doctors on contract so they don't have to sit in waiting rooms or ER's with average people, especially if they are famous. Donald Trump sat in his limo while his Doctor wrote up a fake bill of health without even examining Trump just so Trump wouldn't have to enter his office.

Not everything is a conspiracy. You make so much shit up that no one takes you seriously, even if you had a legitimate point it is impossible to figure out which is the kernel of truth in the pool of bullshit that no one bothers to look for the kernel.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it should be called a Trumpian slip. When you say one thing, then have to clarify what you meant a short time later, then clarify the clarification later.
    And since you have no clue what the policies of the party you are now representing are if you get caught saying something that gets you in trouble with your base then you just say you were kidding.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-09-15 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Or she, like all millionaires, has a doctor on contract who comes to her to attend her needs and she didn't need a hospital. When your client is a millionaire or billionaire you make house calls, Millionaires and Billionaires keep doctors on contract so they don't have to sit in waiting rooms or ER's with average people, especially if they are famous. Donald Trump sat in his limo while his Doctor wrote up a fake bill of health without even examining Trump just so Trump wouldn't have to enter his office.

Not everything is a conspiracy. You make so much shit up that no one takes you seriously, even if you had a legitimate point it is impossible to figure out which is the kernel of truth in the pool of bullshit that no one bothers to look for the kernel.

- - - Updated - - -

And since you have no clue what the policies of the party you are now representing are if you get caught saying something that gets you in trouble with your base then you just say you were kidding.
    And then double down on what you originally said two days later.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Hooked is drawing his observations from a biased comparison photo of a Trump Rally where the camera is set way back and Donald is speaking to a photo of a Hillary Rally where the camera is much closer taken before the rally started, before people really started coming in to find their seats and Hillary isn't even on stage.

Biased photos are biased. Mindless people believe anything they see on the internet so long as the meme fits their political opinion.
    Nah, he's drawing on the news reports given by Left Leaning news sites:

The Crowd: Certainly smaller than both Trump and Sanders' rallies. Her biggest events get up to about 4,000. A typical event is closer to 1,000. People wait outside, rain or shine, for hours to go through stringent security.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...mpaign-n503911

Don't kid yourselves, it was a huge talking point that her rallies were decidedly smaller than other major candidates. The reason her camera was up close to her all the time was because in most rallies, the back of the room was empty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Don't kid yourselves, it was a huge talking point that her rallies were decidedly smaller than other major candidates. The reason her camera was up close to her all the time was because in most rallies, the back of the room was empty.
    As a camera man, when taping someone speaking, you would zoom out to focus on the crowd, instead of the person speaking? Why?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Comparing crowd sizes at rallies to determine the winner. Did we travel back to 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    As a camera man, when taping someone speaking, you would zoom out to focus on the crowd, instead of the person speaking? Why?
    As a media corporation trying to make the candidate of your choice look good, where other candidates are having their crowd sizes shown to show the enthusiasm surrounding their run, why wouldn't you pan over your massive crowds? Particularly when one of the critiques against you is the lack of enthusiasm for you?

- - - Updated - - -

Comparing crowd sizes at rallies to determine the winner. Did we travel back to 2012?
    I don't care about the crowd sizes, I was just pointing out a fact that was questioned. That being said, it does show a level of enthusiasm around a candidate.
    Last edited by Narwal; 2016-09-15 at 02:59 PM.

Nah, he's drawing on the news reports given by Left Leaning news sites:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...mpaign-n503911

Unless of course the person trying to pass the photo off as proof purposely selected one that made the event look smaller than it actually was, one photo has trump talking at the pulpit in the middle of his rally and the other has an empty pulpit. Stupid people assume that Hillaries rallys are smaller, smart people notice that Hillary is not on stage and fact check it to find out the photo was taken before the rally started.

Just because something fits your political narrative does not make it true. It just confirms bias.

As a media corporation trying to make the candidate of your choice look good, where other candidates are having their crowd sizes shown to show the enthusiasm surrounding their run, why wouldn't you pan over your massive crowds?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care about the crowd sizes, I was just pointing out a fact that was questioned. That being said, it does show a level of enthusiasm around a candidate.
    Sorry, that wasn't directed at you. I'm simply pointing out this is the same type of reasoning used 4 years ago as to why, despite what the polling said, it was going to be Romney landslide.