Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Incorrect again. Look at how he directed the DOJ and executive orders and get educated.
    I'm looking at things like welfare, incarceration, debt, business ownership, home ownership, high-school graduation, college graduation, drug use, gangs, murder rate, wealth growth, economic development.

Obama didn't do shit for us except get a bunch of SJW White kids all riled up into finding the nearest Black guy to use as a human shield.

And the very fact he thinks he can use that failure as a segue to getting Hillary elected by suggesting we're somehow responsible for his legacy when he took no responsibility for his failure to bring us "dat change" ...pff ...fuck him.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    I'm looking at things like welfare, incarceration, debt, business ownership, home ownership, high-school graduation, college graduation, drug use, gangs, murder rate, wealth growth, economic development.

Obama didn't do shit for us except get a bunch of SJW White kids all riled up into finding the nearest Black guy to use as a human shield.

And the very fact he thinks he can use that failure as a segue to getting Hillary elected by suggesting we're somehow responsible for his legacy when he took no responsibility for his failure to bring us "dat change" ...pff ...fuck him.
    http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

Are we back to needing to link this shit again?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Don't link facts that destroy Zombergy's narrative. He doesn't like that.

10+ Year Old Account

So your argument is basically not that "Obama hasn't done anything" which is what you said but rather "Obama hasn't done anything on this selective list I cherry picked."

That's real honest there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    So your argument is basically not that "Obama hasn't done anything" which is what you said but rather "Obama hasn't done anything on this selective list I cherry picked."
    That's real honest there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Don't link facts that destroy Zombergy's narrative. He doesn't like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The original quoted statement was "I mean, it would be a pretty telling statement on his legacy if the first black president lost the black vote for his party, eh?" As a Black President that didn't do shit for Black people trying to stand on said Black people as a segue to getting Hillary elected by suggesting we're somehow responsible for his legacy when he took no responsibility for his failure to bring us "dat change" ...pff ...fuck him.

But hey, if a bunch of White people want to tell us otherwise I guess we have to submit and obey. That's real White privilege for ya haha. No more on this subject from me, getting too close to making it an all out race fight and we know how that goes.
    MAGA

The original quoted statement was "I mean, it would be a pretty telling statement on his legacy if the first black president lost the black vote for his party, eh?" As a Black President that didn't do shit for Black people trying to stand on said Black people as a segue to getting Hillary elected by suggesting we're somehow responsible for his legacy when he took no responsibility for his failure to bring us "dat change" ...pff ...fuck him.

But hey, if a bunch of White people want to tell us otherwise I guess we have to submit and obey. That's real White privilege for ya haha. No more on this subject from me, getting too close to making it an all out race fight and we know how that goes.
    So his insanely high approval rating among black people is what? They're too dumb to get in on what you've figured out?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So his insanely high approval rating among black people is what? They're too dumb to get in on what you've figured out?
    The permanent underclass at work. LBJ said it best.
    MAGA

What do you make of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    What do you make of it?
    That the DNC has policies that appeal more towards the black community than the GOP does. Its got little to do with Obama really, even Whiteness itself, John Kerry, did extremely well among african americans.

That the DNC has policies that appeal more towards the black community than the GOP does. Its got little to do with Obama really, even Whiteness itself, John Kerry, did extremely well among african americans.
    Whiteness itself? What does that mean?

Probably because the Democrats aren't making bills, laws, and taxes that aren't circle jerking whites and the rich like the GOP does. You don't see Democrats make laws that allow "religious discrimination" that could be used to discriminate against blacks because the conservatives actually used religion to try to keep blacks in slavery and from interracial marriages.

- - - Updated - - -

Whiteness itself? What does that mean?
    He is saying John Kerry was the standard of white back in 2004.

He is saying John Kerry was the standard of white back in 2004.
    Which would mean what, exactly?

Which would mean what, exactly?
    Just save us all some time and be offended now.

Just save us all some time and be offended now.
    Okay, dodge the question after making a potentially racist remark. Got it.

There was nothing racist, implied, implicitly, or potentially, about it. Too sensitive.

There was nothing racist, implied, implicitly, or potentially, about it. Too sensitive.
    Of course. Saying somebody acts black isn't prejudiced or stereotyping...

I mean, real talk: you really believe a race has a personality? Weird shit dude, lol.

Are you being an SJW right now?

Of course. Saying somebody acts black isn't prejudiced or stereotyping...

I mean, real talk: you really believe a race has a personality? Weird shit dude, lol.
    You're really looking for something to be offended about.

Anyway, Kerry got 88% of the black vote.

Are you being an SJW right now?
    Do you really think there's a standard for being white?

- - - Updated - - -

You're really looking for something to be offended about.
    To you also: do you really believe there's a white personality?

To you also: do you really believe there's a white personality?
    If I did I'd say that.