10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...qN7?li=BBnb7Kz

Just to be clear, I live in my own basement!!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    "The youth" doesn't vote.
    Then why does she care to try and get their votes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    In Hacked Fundraiser Recording, Hillary Mocks Bernie Supporters "Living In Their Parents’ Basement"

(Source)

Oh NO! Glorious radiant light unto the nations of the might actually be duplicitous towards the Youth vote after all.
    Actual quote:

She's not mocking them, she's sympathizing with them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Actual quote:

We should all be really understanding of that and should try to do the best we can not to be, you know, a wet blanket on idealism. We want people to be idealistic. We want them to set big goals... But those of us who understand this, who've worked in it know that it's a false promise. But I don't think you tell idealistic people, particularly young people that they've bought into a false promise.
    From the source.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

From the source.
    Yeah, she's cautioning against over promising. Is that some big slap in the face for you? This you really think Sander's platform would get particularly far if he was elected?

10+ Year Old Account
    The "parents' basement" part has me seriously doubting. She either doesn't understand the phrase has been used as an insult for a good while or she doesn't understand Millennials.

Also listening to the audio it doesn't sound like sympathy, it sounds like "well, they just don't understand." It's patronizing. Especially at the end with "But those of us who understand this, who've worked in it know that it's a false promise. But I don't think you tell idealistic people, particularly young people that they've bought into a false promise."

Edit: And for someone who was Secretary of State, how the fuck does she not know what Millennials are referring to when they (us) say that we should be more like Scandinavia? Did she not do her job? Does she not know how European economies works?
    Last edited by Templar 331; 2016-10-01 at 08:06 PM.

"You didn't build that."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    The "parents' basement" part has me seriously doubting. She either doesn't understand the phrase has been used as an insult for a good while or she doesn't understand Millennials.
    A politician being out of touch with young people isn't exactly surprising to you, is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    A politician being out of touch with young people isn't exactly surprising to you, is it?
    Not in the least, but Millennials are mostly of voting age. For her to not be in touch with them is a very big oversight.

I want to say, as in I've got nothing backing this up, that the reason Obama was elected and has had a fairly high approval rating is because of his appeal to the younger generation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, she's cautioning against over promising. Is that some big slap in the face for you? This you really think Sander's platform would get particularly far if he was elected?
    How dare people demand change! They should be WITHHER and obediently and meekly take whatever is given.....?

Wow..... Only a Clinton could think like that.

How dare people demand change! They should be WITHHER and obediently and meekly take whatever is given.....?

Wow..... Only a Clinton could think like that.
    Did you even read the full comentary of her? I dont think you did. She did say that she understands them, but they must be cautious and get that, with the current senate and house its almost impossible to push for a progressive agenda, so she tries to be pragmatic, but without being pessimistic.

And seriously, this was from february, its not even recent. Stop your fake outrage please
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Awesome. She gets to be Romney twice over now. Looking forward to further defense of shit talking people not voting for her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Did you even read the full comentary of her? I dont think you did. She did say that she understands them, but they must be cautious and get that, with the current senate and house its almost impossible to push for a progressive agenda, so she tries to be pragmatic, but without being pessimistic.

And seriously, this was from february, its not even recent. Stop your fake outrage please
    Referring to the Sanders coalition as....

In this election, Clinton says, there "is a strain of, on the one hand, the kind of populist, nationalist, xenophobic, discriminatory kind of approach that we hear too much of from the Republican candidates," while, "on the other side, there's just a deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free healthcare, that what we've done hasn't gone far enough, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, Scandinavia, whatever that means, and half the people don't know what that means, but it's something that they deeply feel."
    She essentially equates the two. If the two are the same than what does that make Hillary? Are Sanders supporters ALSO "Baskets of Deplorables?"

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...qN7?li=BBnb7Kz

Just to be clear, I live in my own basement!!
    Just a example of her showing the other side of her face. The real side.

Also listening to the audio it doesn't sound like sympathy, it sounds like "well, they just don't understand." It's patronizing. Especially at the end with "But those of us who understand this, who've worked in it know that it's a false promise. But I don't think you tell idealistic people, particularly young people that they've bought into a false promise."

Edit: And for someone who was Secretary of State, how the fuck does she not know what Millennials are referring to when they (us) say that we should be more like Scandinavia? Did she not do her job? Does she not know how European economies works?
    My favorite part is the part where we should be like Scandinavia, minus the oil drilling, which incidentally is what pays for it all.

Referring to the Sanders coalition as....

She essentially equates the two. If the two are the same than what does that make Hillary? Are Sanders supporters ALSO "Baskets of Deplorables?"
    No, she didnt. what you're trying to do is disingenuous

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    No, she didnt. what you're trying to do is disingenuous
    She made it pretty clear with the comments "on the one hand" and "And on the other side." She's equating both as extremes.

7+ Year Old Account
    She made it pretty clear with the comments "on the one hand" and "And on the other side." She's equating both as extremes.
    It also implies her recent Sanders changes in policy are likely not deeply felt, nor to be upheld.

It also implies her recent Sanders changes in policy are likely not deeply felt, nor to be upheld.
    again, this was in february...

Keep it up Dumpsters! Your cowardice is showing! All you can do is nitpick a nearly year-old recording?

Your lord n master is apparently having nightmares and twitting at 3am cuz he can't sleep over a damn beauty queen he made fun of a decade ago, and is so mentally insecure he has to attack her and clintons husband over a distance cuz he can't attack her or her policies.

In short, your damn ship is on fire and sinking, and you're wasting time acusing anybody but yourselves... Whatever distracts you from your mistake in voting a deranged orangutang for president.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-10-01 at 09:57 PM.