Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    If he had something big, wouldn't he have used it before she actually got the nomination? It's one thing to keep Hillary out of the White House, another to hand the country over to Trump.

I guess we'll find out at some future date.
    It depends... He's been working with data/information for a very long time. He understands it's value and how it works. Releasing information is typically a time-sensitive thing. If he really wants Democrats to lose the election, then he WANTS the person to win the nominee that he has dirt on. Then he has to put that information/dirt out at a time that it has the most impact on the election. That timing would be enough time for it to sink it and have affect on voters, but not enough time for the media to dig into it and try to exonerate her of any guilt or wrong-doing.

That being said, creating a big hype session like this can probably only lead to failure on his part. We all know how things turn out when they get over-hyped and expectations become very large.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Snopes of course, has the "drone strike" thing. They claim it's about as likely that someone in that conversation would use "nonlegal" as a doctor would say "all his tests are positive".

http://www.snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782965252900188160

Not the first time DNC have had issues with their dirty laundry being exposed.

Bob Beckel is a fucking idiot, but at this point Assange is just acting as an arm of Putin/Trump's agenda.

'Member when he said he was going to release something about Trump when Bill Maher asked him?

'Member?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Bob Beckel is a fucking idiot, but at this point Assange is just acting as an arm of Putin/Trump's agenda.

'Member when he said he was going to release something about Trump when Bill Maher asked him?

'Member?
    The fact that he (assange) has waited to release information specifically so it would be the most damaging throws his entire idea of "neutrality" or whatever out the window. He's a hypocrite for complaining about selected release of information when he does the exact same thing.

I'd actually respect him if he was just continuously dumping information without regard to time and place, but he's proven that he's just like those he hates.

but at this point Assange is just acting as an arm of Putin/Trump's agenda.
    And you people laugh at the Trump camp for their conspiracies?
    Lmao yeah okay, whatever dude.
    You're just as bad, if not worse than them.

It must be easy to shove away and deny facts any dirty laundry being exposed about your queen with m-muh Putin agenda.
    I am yet to see any proof of this actually supposedly Putin/Trump agenda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782965252900188160

Not the first time DNC have had issues with their dirty laundry being exposed.
    Uh...Bob Beckel isn't part of the DNC. In fact if I have my timeline right when he said this he was working for FOX.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Uh...Bob Beckel isn't part of the DNC. In fact if I have my timeline right when he said this he was working for FOX.
    He's the fat replacement for Colmes on Fox. He's as much of a Democrat as Trump is a Republican. Which is to say not at all. Like Trump, he simply exists to be the butt of many a joke and as a reminder that yes, you can make a career out of talking like a god damned moron.

It must be easy to shove away and deny facts any dirty laundry being exposed about your queen with m-muh Putin agenda.
    Wikileaks is Putin's bitch.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks...70056650530816
    https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks...59700367790080

My queen? This is why I love you Trumpettes. I'm not allowed to dislike Trump more than Clinton otherwise I'm somehow sucking at Hillary's teat.

Assange has multiple obvious ties to Putin. Trump directly called on Russia to dig up dirt on Clinton. Putin and Trump repeatedly talking positively about one another.

Assange's entire defense was that he was some neutral arbiter of the truth, and now he's just blatantly anti-Clinton.

So this is your proof that Assange is in bed with Putin? Two tweet's that don't even defend Putin, but rather expose american bullshit?

Come the fuck on dude.

The US OCCRP can do good work.
    Some good journalists but no model for integrity.

#Putinisbehinditall

My queen? This is why I love you Trumpettes. I'm not allowed to dislike Trump more than Clinton otherwise I'm somehow sucking at Hillary's teat.

Assange has multiple obvious ties to Putin. Trump directly called on Russia to dig up dirt on Clinton. Putin and Trump repeatedly talking positively about one another.

Assange's entire defense was that he was some neutral arbiter of the truth, and now he's just blatantly anti-Clinton.
    I'm not allowed to dislike Trump more than Clinton otherwise I'm somehow sucking at Hillary's teat.
    You mean just like i am a "trumpette" now for disliking Clinton? Even though i blatantly said that the Trump camp is just as bad?
    Talk for yourself.

No actually, i rather be a Trumpette than a Clinton shill.

Okay, let's assume there is some grand conspiracy between Assange, Trump and Putin, like they are some trio of evil out for world conquest.

Does that in any way invalidate the things that have been exposed by wikileaks, or are you shills going to claim it's fake?
    Please do claim it's fake, it will tell me everything i need to know about you people, denying truth as you see fit.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-10-03 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He's the fat replacement for Colmes on Fox. He's as much of a Democrat as Trump is a Republican. Which is to say not at all. Like Trump, he simply exists to be the butt of many a joke and as a reminder that yes, you can make a career out of talking like a god damned moron.
    Just to catch you up, he left Fox about a year ago. He is on CNN now (where he belongs). Colmes is actually doing a lot more rebuttals on Fox now (him and Juan Williams are about the only lefties on anymore.)

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    The fact that he (assange) has waited to release information specifically so it would be the most damaging throws his entire idea of "neutrality" or whatever out the window. He's a hypocrite for complaining about selected release of information when he does the exact same thing.

I'd actually respect him if he was just continuously dumping information without regard to time and place, but he's proven that he's just like those he hates.
    I couldn't agree more. Assange is just another political wanna-be looking for his 15 minutes (although in his case, it might be a little longer). I wonder if anyone has a scope on him in London?

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Just to catch you up, he left Fox about a year ago. He is on CNN now (where he belongs). Colmes is actually doing a lot more rebuttals on Fox now (him and Juan Williams are about the only lefties on anymore.)
    Ah, so he's not part of "The Five" or whatever anymore? I haven't watched daytime Fox in years so that's likely why I'm out of the loop.

So he's doing the rounds as what...an "expert" or something? What the hell does he even do on CNN? I mean, I guess he fits in with the rest of their lineup of clown shoes that they pay so they can trot them out to say stupid shit every once in a while (like Lewondowski).

I take their reporting only marginally more serious than Fox's, even if it's lightyears behind Fox in terms of appearing like anyone from CNN knows how to run a news program while Fox can at least present a professional looking show that is so partisan and detatched from reality that you have to wonder if they've hired fiction writers to work on their teleprompters. Either way, both are a bloody joke for the most part.

So this is your proof that Assange is in bed with Putin? Two tweet's that don't even defend Putin, but rather expose american bullshit?

Come the fuck on dude.

The US OCCRP can do good work.
    Some good journalists but no model for integrity.

#Putinisbehinditall

You mean just like i am a "trumpette" now for disliking Clinton? Even though i blatantly said that the Trump camp is just as bad?
    Talk for yourself.

Okay, let's assume there is some grand conspiracy between Assange, Trump and Putin, like they are some trio of evil out for world conquest.

Does that in any way invalidate the things that have been exposed by wikileaks, or are you shills going to claim it's fake?
    Please do claim it's fake, it will tell me everything i need to know about you people, denying truth as you see fit.
    So the Panama papers were funded for the very specific purpose of attacking Putin's integrity? I mean c'mon dude you don't believe that do you. Its obvious they are just trying to cover for him and with blatant misinformation at all.

Trump directly called on Russia to dig up dirt on Clinton.
    That is a complete bald faced lie and a complete mis-characterization of what Trump actually said and implied. It was a lie the first time the media said it and it is a lie today.

What Trump said:

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

He did not "directly call" on Russia to dig up dirt. He was referring to the fact that Comey had said it was entirely possible that Clinton's email server was hacked by foreign actors. He was insinuating that Russia had possibly already hacked her email and if they had done so to go ahead and release them. It was mainly a joke about Hillary's cavalier handling of classified information and her complete incompetence in securing her email server. It was also a reference to Guccifer 1.0 who said that he HAD hacked into HRC's email.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...server-n568206

Talk for yourself.

No, you're a Trumpette for sitting there and talking about "your queen" as if I even like Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

He did not "directly call" on Russia to dig up dirt
    Did...did you not read the quote you exactly just posted?

It's not a conspiracy. It's not like anyone is saying they are actively working together (although it is likely that Trump owes money to Russian banks, but we don't know that). Their agenda is shared nonetheless. It's an agenda of moving society into a more authoritarian direction, about advancing so called traditional values such as the nuclear family and stereotypical gender roles and the superiority of white folks over others and in advancing said agenda rolling back social freedoms. It's about establishing a radical libertarian economic policy where the rich and powerful gets even richer and even more powerful while selling a corrupted and false view of economic freedom. Russia is a country of extremely low taxes, authoritarian rule and mega-rich oligarchs sucking the country dry. Trump's tax-plans would move America closer to that. His law-and-order outlook and ideas of using racial profiling, banning entry based solely on adherence to one of the major world religions, his one-sides support for law enforcement in the whole Black Lives Matter debate, and his threat to reign in freedom of the press by looking into libel laws to stop criticism from journalists is only a few of the many tells on his authoritarianism. Trump and Putin also also feed the same misinformation and seem to share the same distorted world view in many regards. That's the Putin/Trump agenda. It's not a conspiracy, it's there to be seen for everyone. This is why Trump admires Putin, because in many regards they share the same political ideology. Which, as a social liberal living in the European Union, makes the prospect of a Trump Presidency at this moment in history a particularly troubling scenario. Of course Putin understands how the whole narrative that labels the regime in Ukraine as fascists, who makes NATO the aggressor, who makes moderate Syrian rebels into terrorists, who makes elections in Russia legitimate, etc, is Russian state-propaganda and doesn't represent the truth. Trump, on the other hand, I believe, do believe this to be the truth. This whole worldview shared by many in the populist European far-right movements. Putin of course has an entirely separate agenda of his own of expanding the influence, geography and might of Russia in the old-fashioned nationalistic alpha-male kind of definition of greatness. An idea of greatness shared by Trump, although Trump of course doesn't share in this particular agenda which is that of Putin and his corrupt elite alone. But their shared base ideology and idea of what represents strength would make a Trump Presidency a gift to Putin, and a threat to Europe and all who believe in liberal democracy, rule of law, justice and freedom of which we have enjoyed and prospered in for the last 70 years. My advice is to recognize this danger and not go there.
    Last edited by Zarc; 2016-10-03 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    That is a complete bald faced lie and a completed mischaracteriztion of what Trump actually said and implied.

What Trump said:

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

He did not "directly call" on Russia to dig up dirt.
    See, this is the issue with Trump folks. There's no reasonable way to look at his comment and not see it as an active call for Russia to hack her email, but because he literally didn't say, "Hey Russia, I want you to hack Hillary's email!" he gets a pass.

It's like the threatening mafia goon in the movie looking at the fruit sellers stand and saying, "Gee, it would be terrible if something were to happen to your nice fruit stand because you didn't pay your protection money." Sure, he's not explicitly saying that the mafia is going to wreck the fruit stand if they don't get paid, but everyone knows that's literally what he means. The same goes for Trump in this instance given the way he phrased it.

Why reference Russia if he didn't mean to encourage Russian hackers? Why mention a reward from the media, which unlike in Trump's case with his tax returns I don't believe any media have offered for Hillary's deleted emails?

Ah, so he's not part of "The Five" or whatever anymore?
    Nope, long gone. He actually was off the air for quite some time (rumored to have had a drinking problem) before he was let go.

So he's doing the rounds as what...an "expert" or something? What the hell does he even do on CNN? I mean, I guess he fits in with the rest of their lineup of clown shoes that they pay so they can trot them out to say stupid shit every once in a while (like Lewondowski).
    Nailed it.

- - - Updated - - -

See, this is the issue with Trump folks. There's no reasonable way to look at his comment and not see it as an active call for Russia to hack her email, but because he literally didn't say, "Hey Russia, I want you to hack Hillary's email!" he gets a pass.
    I will disagree with you on that. I saw it for what it was the first time he said - a sarcastic dig at Hillary. Let's also try to put this into perspective...HRC's server (and mirrors) had already been offline for years at that point, and he knew that! How could his words be construed as encouraging Russia to hack something that didn't even exist?