Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I have typically stayed out of this thread but this crap is beyond false, it is outright lying.

If you had noticed, he was sabotaged by the DNC, the Media and the Clinton campaign working to marginalize him. The leaks even confirmed it.
    Must have missed the throwing out all those votes Sanders go so that more people ended up voting for Clinton instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    That's because he was sabotaged by Hillary.
    No he lost because he was incompetent.

Quick google search:

https://twitter.com/AlGiordano/statu...95962928984064

In April, Sanders spent $16 million. After losing in the Northeast, he only spend $1.3 million in May and $275k in June, while keeping $8 million on hand.

His supporters should be furious at this shit, because he was promising he was competitive in CA, whereas reality shows otherwise. And OTM is a shady as fuck company.

And lucky him, because he has a terrible track record, worse than Hillary's.

Sanders on foreign policy:

More scandals

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...nie-sanders-u/
    http://freebeacon.com/politics/berni...ippie-commune/
    http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...ollege/482973/
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...f-fidel-castro
    http://www.politicade.com/confirmed-...trip-to-italy/

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Must have missed the throwing out all those votes Sanders go so that more people ended up voting for Clinton instead.
    Try watching testimonials from the primary audits where they had to erase Sanders votes and add Clinton votes to match the official tally. Pretty sure that's evidence that speaks directly to your claim here. Of course the only evidence available is testimonials because filming the audits are not allowed. Now why would that be the case? It's not hard for any intelligent person to figure that out.

I mean come on. I liked Sanders. I would have preferred him to Clinton. But he basically pulled the same dumb shit every third party does, which is not having a god damn clue how to run an actual campaign.

Not sure what you are talking about. I missed a bunch of stuff over the summer break with the kids out of school and recently due to the hurricane knocking out my power for a few days, my internet for a few more and family coming up from Florida due to a mandatory evacuation.

Mind refreshing me on it?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Try watching testimonials from the primary audits where they had to erase Sanders votes and add Clinton votes to match the official tally. Pretty sure that's evidence that speaks directly to your claim here. Of course the only evidence available is testimonials because filming the audits are not allowed. Now why would that be the case? It's not hard for any intelligent person to figure that out.
    You have a credible link?

Clinton won by like 3 million votes by the way.

They had a huge deal in Ca where independents which were a huge block of Sanders voters were intentionally given the wrong ballots and denied the ability to vote for President which killed Sanders votes in Ca.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    There was another article that said that he was notified before but only briefed on it this week.
    Briefings matter so that honestly still doesn't surprise me whatsoever. Being told in the hallway "Hey I think we might have found something while we were looking through Weiner's dick pics" is different from an official briefing that discusses what is known, unknown, and what needs to be done to move forward officially. I don't pretend to know the day-to-day duties of an FBI Director but I doubt he's twiddling his thumbs waiting on new Hillary info to surface, so this was likely scheduled like anything else.

Also for an interesting perspective that squares the otherwise incongruity between July Comey and October Comey: https://www.emptywheel.net/2016/10/3...omey-whiplash/

They had a huge deal in Ca where independents which were a huge block of Sanders voters were intentionally given the wrong ballots and denied the ability to vote for President which killed Sanders votes in Ca.
    https://ballotpedia.org/Verbatim_fac...ing_by_mail%3F

William Simpich, an Oakland attorney and Bernie Sanders supporter, claims election official have provided “inconsistent” information and in some instances “bad” instructions to No Party Preference voters seeking crossover ballots to vote for a presidential candidate in the upcoming California primary. After examining published accounts of incorrect information provided to NPP voters and interviewing a voting expert in California, we conclude that Simpich is correct.
    This isn't a conspiracy. This is just the general messy shit fit that every primary season is. And you know what candidates do to counter this kind of messiness? Run a competent fucking campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    There was another article that said that he was notified before but only briefed on it this week.
    Ah ok. Thanks. Where was that reported? I was wondering since it said Comey was briefed this week. I find it a little hard to believe that they would tell him this, but then wait 3 weeks to brief him? That seems strange.

Deleted
    Clinton won by like 3 million votes by the way.
    One has to wonder, though, how many of those 3 million voters were swayed by propaganda, from actually wanting to go with a non- warhawk corporate sellout candidate, who actually might care for the people he's serving as the President, to being too scared to do so because of a "well, he's not going to win anyway according to the media" -mindset.

Wonder how things would be over there if people were allowed to, and had the guts to vote for the candidate they really want to vote for, and not be bullied and pressured into voting for someone else's candidate.

Comey comes across as a guy that's doing everything he can to keep his job, but instead of trying to appeal neutral and gain favor to both sides he is pissing them both off.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    she didnt even answer any questions she waved and walked off instantly.
    That's irrelevant. You asked if she had done a press conference. She answers questions on her plane all of the time and then people complained that it's not really a press conference. So she held press conferences. In this case, she held a press conference but didn't take questions. She is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    One has to wonder, though, how many of those 3 million voters were swayed by propaganda, from actually wanting to go with a non- warhawk corporate sellout candidate, who actually might care for the people he's serving as the President, to being too scared to do so because of a "well, he's not going to win anyway according to the media" -mindset.
    *mimes jerk off motion*

Wonder how things would be over there if people were allowed to, and had the guts to vote for the candidate they really want to vote for, and not be bullied and pressured into voting for someone else's candidate.
    Poor Sanders supporters, forced to vote for the candidate they didn't want.

The problem is that the independents themselves didn't know that they needed to request crossover ballots to vote for candidates in one primary or the other. They were given the correct ballots. It's just not what they expected it to be.

And I've said this before in another thread (and in another context), but in California all you have to do is re-register as a different party 15 days before an election, which takes all of ~5-10 minutes online.

They had multiple chances to make sure they got the ballot they wanted, and when they got the ballot they're supposed to get, they got mad. That's largely their own incompetence.

I question how many morons actually let this happen to them, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    *mimes jerk off motion*
    So, I guess I hit a nerve, then. In any case, use words if you've got the courage to.

Poor Sanders supporters, forced to vote for the candidate they didn't want.
    Forced? Pretty damn close to, but no. Bullied and pressured to? Every single day.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-10-30 at 10:21 PM.

Deleted
    FBI Obtains Warrant Needed to Start Reviewing Emails Found on Laptop Used by Clinton Aide

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-o...ry?id=43179164
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...ccuses-n675411
    https://twitter.com/jeffpeguescbs

lel

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So, I guess I hit a nerve, then.
    No, I just find people who bitch about propaganda while whining about how warhawk corporate sellout candidates were intimidating people out of voting to be incredibly tedious.

Forced? Pretty damn close to, but no. Bullied and pressured to? Every single day.
    I'm not particularly sorry that you couldn't handle the buffeting of contrary winds that is an election.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasc View Post
    Briefings matter so that honestly still doesn't surprise me whatsoever. Being told in the hallway "Hey I think we might have found something while we were looking through Weiner's dick pics" is different from an official briefing that discusses what is known, unknown, and what needs to be done to move forward officially. I don't pretend to know the day-to-day duties of an FBI Director but I doubt he's twiddling his thumbs waiting on new Hillary info to surface, so this was likely scheduled like anything else.

Also for an interesting perspective that squares the otherwise incongruity between July Comey and October Comey: https://www.emptywheel.net/2016/10/3...omey-whiplash/
    I agree that briefings matter but so do facts. Right now, they don't officially know what's in the emails, just that they are related. They need a court order before they can officially look at them. So the only thing Comey should know is that they are related which would be the same as what he would have been told in the hallway.

The point now is that he was worried about it leaking out but it hasn't leaked in the weeks. So why is it more of an issue now? All of that is irrelevant, though, because he announced that there was information in a very ambiguous way. It's questionable whether he should have announced it in the first place but if you cross that bridge when why did is say things like "might contain"? He could have said "might or might not contain" or even "There is no information that any of this is relevant". His ambiguity is why the GOP have jumped all over this.