Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    This conversation:

NU UH!
    UH HUH!
    NUH UH!!
    UH HUH!

Seriously. I've seen 5-year-olds hold more intelligent debates.
    Nope. No 5-year-old. You're the 5-year-old.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Says anonymous sources who provided no proof.

Remember everyone. We don't need proof. We can rely on assumptions!
    When it comes to Trump you agree with this. Funny how Hypocritical people can be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Oh, so shit posting from awake land. Got it.
    How is providing information from credible sources shit posting? It's only shit posting when it's not flattering to Clinton I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Comey said it is almost certain.
    COMEY: With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal email domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked.

HUH? LOCKEDOUT?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    When it comes to Trump you agree with this. Funny how Hypocritical people can be.
    Please provide an example.

By the way. I'm still waiting for you to say 'There is no proof of pay for play in the Clinton Foundation - Uranium deal claims'. Guess you're too partisan.
    Eat yo vegetables

7+ Year Old Account

By the way. I'm still waiting for you to say 'There is no proof of pay for play in the Clinton Foundation - Uranium deal claims'. Guess you're too partisan.
    He'll ignore it, just like every other time he's been wrong or caught outright lying.

COMEY: With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal email domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked.

HUH? LOCKEDOUT?
    Comey-"We assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account."

Your own words "I am not proving anything."
    You didn't answer my question. I guess I have you cornered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop fighting!

Can't you all see this election is tearing us all a part?!?!?!?!

7+ Year Old Account
    Comey shook the Clinton campaign on Friday when he sent a letter to Republican leaders in Congress saying new emails had been discovered that “appear to be pertinent” to the investigation into Clinton’s server.
    The review of the emails was not expected to be short. Law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation said they are looking for emails sent by Clinton.
    I'll say it again, as you can't read. They don't even know if there are emails sent by Clinton. They know nothing. This is exactly why the FBI director is getting hit by all sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Comey-"We assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account."
    Comey said it is almost certain.

Possible. Almost certain. They're like, basically the same thing. Am I right?
    Eat yo vegetables

HUH? LOCKEDOUT?

- - - Updated - - -

Please provide an example.

I linked you all the information how it's highly likely she did but they can't prove it yet, and you chose to ignore that. I bet you think OJ is innocent too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Possible. Almost certain. They're like, basically the same thing. Am I right?
    Hey!...... words are hard.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    I linked you all the information how it's highly likely she did but they can't prove it yet, and you chose to ignore that. I bet you think OJ is innocent too.
    So again you have no evidence. Figures. Got you cornered. All you can do is I SHOWED YOU I SHOWED YOU when what you have been shown has been debunked.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    I'll say it again, as you can't read. They don't even know if there are emails sent by Clinton. They know nothing. This is exactly why the FBI director is getting hit by all sides.
    You might be right, it could have been one of the people who hacked her email account.

7+ Year Old Account
    You might be right, it could have been one of the people who hacked her email account.
    That doesn't even make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    So again you have no evidence. Figures. Got you cornered. All you can do is I SHOWED YOU I SHOWED YOU when what you have been shown has been debunked.
    If you actually read the stories and watch the video you would understand what I am saying but you chose to remain ignorant on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Stop fighting!

Can't you all see this election is tearing us all a part?!?!?!?!
    Whatever, you're probably a Whig anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you actually read the stories and watch the video you would understand what I am saying but you chose to remain ignorant on the subject.
    I read them, they've been debunked. Your failure to accept reality is not becoming of someone who is "AWAKE"

10+ Year Old Account
    It's fairly telling that you're willing to believe things without proof. Perhaps that's an example as to how incredibly partisan you are. Because if you were non-partisan, you'd wait for the proof.

But either way, the information you provided has been challenged. Substantially so. You haven't addressed it.

And to you're OJ reference: Here's what you don't understand about law. OJ was always innocent. Our Constitution gives us the presumption of innocence.
    Eat yo vegetables

I'm stuck in this corner where you hit copy/paste. Then, when asked how that proves anything you simply ignore the question. What is the purpose of spamming articles that prove nothing? If you have actual proof of something I would love to read it. Otherwise, what discussion is there to be had with "something" happened says a "source"?
    The article I posted was a story about Clinton, not sure how you can't grasp that...

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'll challenge you again on this. Are you going to provide an example on this? Or are you just going to pretend you never said it.

If someone calls me a hypocrite, I'd like the chance to respond. And you've not made your point.
    Eat yo vegetables