Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why the partisan shitpost at Chelsea's expense? Seems pretty dickish for no reason other than to be dickish.
    It was a joke, saw an opening and I took it, I have nothing against Chelsea, if anything I feel sorry for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    It would be "criminal" only if she knew that the emails were on that PC, of which there is no evidence.
    In fact, there's no evidence the emails came from Clinton at all.
    In fact, there's no evidence there's a connection to Clinton at the moment at all.
    Well, it came from her private server. They might not come from Clinton herself, but it has been used on her private server, that she hosted in her own house.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It was a joke, saw an opening and I took it, I have nothing against Chelsea, if anything I feel sorry for her.
    Chelsea is going to read what you said and be really upset. You monster.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    When he's doing so for one candidate but not the other, yes it is.

It's also interfering with the election. Is there a specific reason why Comey has to do this -now- as opposed to after the election?
    That's not how the law works. The FBI/Police/Prosecutors doesn't make sure to only investigate/charge said person when it's convenient for the person in question. When he has whatever he needs to open his investigation, he does so immediately, there is no waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    It would be "criminal" only if she knew that the emails were on that PC, of which there is no evidence.
    In fact, there's no evidence the emails came from Clinton at all.
    In fact, there's no evidence there's a connection to Clinton at the moment at all.
    not really, it could be criminal if the emails she was supposed to turn over, did wind up on Weiners laptop. That would prove she lied, would prove she covered it up.

Further, proof of legitimacy of emails is pretty easily verifiable. Thus non-duplicates, meaning stuff that they don't have already, and if they come from the same origin of what they asked her to turn over, is also easily verifiable.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-em...AQAB-ADDADGADP

To: Jim.Margolis@gmmb.com
    Date: 2015-03-05 00:01
    Subject: Re: Emails development

Definitely

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 4, 2015, at 8:01 PM, Margolis, Jim <Jim.Margolis@gmmb.com> wrote:
    >
    > Yes.
    > If there is a release of the 55K, are there others that are not being
    > released?

>
    > On 3/4/15, 7:25 PM, "Jennifer Palmier I" <jennifer.m.palmieri@gmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Team - wanted to let you know that Cheryl is working with State to get
    >> agreement on release of the 55k pages of emails she have to State. The
    >> hope would be that we are able to say tonight to the press that we are
    >> working with State to get emails released soon. Not sure where those
    >> discussions will land, but hope is either State agrees to release on
    >> timely basis or we pledge to release them ourselves in ten days/week.
    >> Assume you all would agree this is right move?
    >>
    >> Sent from my iPhone
    >
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    That's not how the law works. The FBI/Police/Prosecutors doesn't make sure to only investigate/charge said person when it's convenient for the person in question. When he has whatever he needs to open his investigation, he does so immediately, there is no waiting.
    This is not about personal convenience, it's about influencing the election; something which -is- actually banned by law.

Here's a nice compromise; media blackout on election coverage for two weeks before the actual voting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    not really, it could be criminal if the emails she was supposed to turn over, did wind up on Weiners laptop. That would prove she lied, would prove she covered it up.

Further, proof of legitimacy of emails is pretty easily verifiable. Thus non-duplicates, meaning stuff that they don't have already, and if they come from the same origin of what they asked her to turn over, is also easily verifiable.
    Nope, sorry, yours just wrong here. And you're completely uninformed. What does wieners laptop have to do with anything?

How are you guys not talking about this:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...tion_case.html

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told Baier that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information have been taken from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Largely because Fox News was the originator for the story.

10+ Year Old Account

Wait -- what?

If this is true...

I'll wait until official confirmation. FOX is not void of bias itself.
    Google Diversity Memo

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Yes and? We already know there are others that aren't being released either because they were classified at the time (labeled or not), have been classified since she left the State Department, or were her personal emails.

Not sure what it supposed to be significant about this email.

It's been linked multiple times. Folks are a bit skeptical given Fox New's record with anonymous sources lately, but there's really not much to discuss at this point until something is actually announced.

because "anonymous sources" isnt sufficient proof

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoapuffs View Post
    Apparently standard protocol in the news industry just doesn't cut it for some.

10+ Year Old Account

That was posted several pages back and we talked about it then. Maybe you should be paying attention.

This was my response:

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Hard to take much out of that. Thus far, we've seen no proof of pay for play with the Clinton Foundation. We have decades of their tax returns, from both the Foundation and the individuals.

Two anonymous sources within the FBI releasing this information now seems suspect. And of course, I'm not sure how they can comment on the likeliness of indictment, since they're not the ones that make the call.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yes and? We already know there are others that aren't being released either because they were classified at the time (labeled or not), have been classified since she left the State Department, or were her personal emails.

Not sure what it supposed to be significant about this email.
    This is speculation, however. It could indicate that, or it could indicate that there are, in fact, hidden e-mails. Which would correlate with the FBI finding non-duplicated e-mails from Weiner's laptop.
    Google Diversity Memo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Apparently standard protocol in the news industry just doesn't cut it for some.
    Well, if you're going to claim that Hillary is going to be indicted, we need something more than 2 anonymous individuals that have no control over the indictment process.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And more than just Fox News reporting on this based on their anonymous sources.
    Or CNN for that matter.
    Google Diversity Memo

Quote Originally Posted by cocoapuffs View Post
    Unless it's about Trump, am I right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Unless it's about Trump, am I right?
    Like those several claims of rape that all appeared a few weeks before elections?
    Google Diversity Memo