Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Guess you missed the part about it not being an O'Keefe video.
    Oh I'm sorry I forgot how its totally intelligence to dismiss actual video evidence of something because you don't like the the guy who recorded it.

That makes a lot of sense.

I'm sold.

BTW Project Veritas goes after Republicans as well soo....
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    K WHAT is this real? Attempt on trumps life with gunman at a rally.

We don't know yet. Infowars is jumping the gun a bit, but I'm going to say it's not a freaked out Satanist. I mean, I could be wrong, but I'd be willing to bet it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Strictly speaking, you are right. But if we assume that "better" in this context equals "more fit to be the president", then it is an objective statement, indeed. As long as you agree that the president must, at least, be able to speak coherently.
    "More fit to be president" is still a subjective statement, as it is still a matter of opinion. Not everybody agrees on what makes a person fit to be president, or weighs the same factors in the same way; in the end, it's just an opinion. Not a fact. Therefore, it is not objective.

There are no details yet, but so far it appears no shots were fired. So this is all speculative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    She is not the better candidate ... both of them are unqualified. Do you give a driving licence to one of the drivers simply because there are 2 of them and you have to pick one ? ... Are you comfortable knowing, all well, that you are endangering the population and there is a real chance that your choice will do unimaginable damage ?
    she is though... because despite her corruption and general buggery she's still not Donald Trump. seriously, on personality and composure alone: Trump. isn't. fit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    We happen to be living in the same country with those people though...
    Those crazies won't go away if Clinton wins tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    "More fit to be president" is still a subjective statement, as it is still a matter of opinion. Not everybody agrees on what makes a person fit to be president, or weighs the same factors in the same way; in the end, it's just an opinion. Not a fact. Therefore, it is not objective.
    It is objective, if we agree on a certain set of assumptions. For example:
    - The president must be able to speak coherently.
    - The president must rely on facts in their work.
    - The president must be well informed about the field of their work.

Reasonable set of assumptions, almost everybody will agree with it, right? Well, Trump is falling short on all of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Those crazies won't go away if Clinton wins tho
    No, but they will be reduced to forums and Youtube comment section, rather than having a say in running the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Trump. isn't. fit.
    Seriously, did these people watch a single debate? Listen to even one of Dumps stump speeches?

He's on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women. Refers to a girl walking by as "it."

Settled out of court after admitting to beating and raping his first wife Ivana. His lawyers defense? They were married so it didn't count.

Due in court soon on multiple charges of child rape.

Dudes not fit to clean toilets, he's extremely lucky he was born into wealth and never had to work a real day in his life. Can't believe how low the Republican party has fallen.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

No, but they will be reduced to forums and Youtube comment section, rather than having a say in running the country.
    To be fair, Trump will, they are the ones that will be fucked over by him.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That's a false equivalency. You can equate them on everything, after all, that's what being subjective is. But, there is one objective variable that he simply loses on and in fact what his support hinges on. He is completely and utterly unqualified in his experience. When you look at the two resumes, it's objectively clear which one is more qualified for the job. Your subjective opinions, just like mine, might as well cancel each other out... we are not going to agree, I already voted Hillary... but, that doesn't change that she is objectively more qualified...
    No argument there. She is more qualified. The problem is whose interests is she representing ... because, surprise surprise ... it's not those of americans. Not of those that did vote for her and it's not of those that didn't vote for her. If you think otherwise, you are lying to yourself.

The only subjects she has to bow to are wall street, politicians who gave her favors and sponsors ... those are objects she has to pay dues to and those are the objects that she represents. The peasants that voted for her are small retards she has forgotten about 5 seconds after the vote was announced. Even if she goes 180 of everything she promissed, no sugarcoating, what will you do ? You will wait 4 years and then listen to her new promises to vote for her again, because she convinced the other party to select trump no2 to be her opponent.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Why is satan worshipping of her chairman far fetched when her husband wrote about vodoo and communicating with dead spirits in the past?
    And how the fuck can voodoo be a legitimate religion ?
    Haitian Vodou, Louisiana Voodoo, Cuban Vodu and Dominican Vudu are some New World syncretic religions which are a result of the West African Vodun folk religion mixing with elements of Catholicism and other religions in the African diaspora.

But you are probably familiar with "voodoo" from popular culture. That's about as accurate a representation of the religion as Twilight is of the Western tradition of nosferatu.

Already being talked about in the Trump thread, where this really belongs. But to address the video, I'm glad nothing happened to him or anyone else, despite me not liking Trump or his supporters all that much I wouldn't want anyone killed just because I don't agree with them.

Now if there were say a fighting tournament between Trump supporters and Hillary supporters where it was one on one, kinda like Street Fighter, I would pay good money to see that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Seriously, did these people watch a single debate? Listen to even one of Dumps stump speeches?

He's on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women. Refers to a girl walking by as "it."

Settled out of court after admitting to beating and raping his first wife Ivana. His lawyers defense? They were married so it didn't count.

Due in court soon on multiple charges of child rape.

Dudes not fit to clean toilets, he's extremely lucky he was born into wealth and never had to work a real day in his life. Can't believe how low the Republican party has fallen.
    These are personal issues though. The real problem with him is that he simply doesn't have a clue about anything in the world. Here is the part of the first debate which made me conclude that the dude is an ignorant moron:

This embarrassment shouldn't be considered for any job requiring one to do as much as open their mouth.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Ha so a person that the Clinton campaign chose to speak for the Clinton campaign goes off script and trashes Hillary.

Bravo Bernie supporters, this ...I like.
    Unlike Trump, who's never had to deal with disloyalty and rebuke from his own party.

10+ Year Old Account
    These are personal issues though. The real problem with him is that he simply doesn't have a clue about anything in the world. Here is the part of the first debate which made me conclude that the dude is an ignorant moron:

This embarrassment shouldn't be considered for any job requiring one to do as much as open their mouth.
    Oh god, almost forgot about the "count the sniffles" drinking game. I heard some people actually had to have their stomachs pumped afterwards.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Hey maybe Trump is really bad at cybering, you don't know.

"I open my fly and take out my manhood. It's yuge. Ask anybody."

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    she is though... because despite her corruption and general buggery she's still not Donald Trump. seriously, on personality and composure alone: Trump. isn't. fit.
    Sure ... now, if you are to judge who is "a more serious wall street puppet" ... Trump of Hillary. Who would you choose and how much do you think will US and the world have to pay next time wall street confess it has a gambling problem ? Do you think Hillary will make them pay for their mess ? Wall street gives Hillary 2 billions to win presitent, and Hillary will forget 10 billion debt next time wall street admits it has a gambling problem ... win, win

It may ruin some ppl and their pension, but that's america.
    Last edited by Repefe; 2016-11-06 at 02:04 AM.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Hey maybe Trump is really bad at cybering, you don't know.

"I open my fly and take out my manhood. It's yuge. Ask anybody."
    I can totally see him saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by mnemoniker View Post
    - i didn't know c stood for classified
    The c stands for confidential dude.

Tim Kaine's bus run into at high speed by a police car on the same night as a security threat at the Trump rally.

What the fuck is going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation