The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Here's the ultimate irony of this situation... years ago the poor were the first to feel the effects of the recession, we had occupy wall street. It was the blue collar conservatives who hadn't been released from their jobs yet who kept saying "Pull yourself up by your bootstraps" "Get more skills" "Get an education". It was the fault of the poor people for being poor. They were lazy and worthless in the eyes of these middle classers, and the reason they were there was all their fault.

Then the recession hits the middle class blue collar conservatives... and it's the fault of everyone BUT them... and their rich elite overlords. We can't blame the wealthy, nor can we blame the blue collar conservative who just lost their job. It's all the fault of Mexicans/Chinese/liberals. But of course the reason the poor are poor is by their own devices. I've been saying this for years now.
    Ah the glorious Lefties everyone "Welp, they are conservatives so their downtrodden is ALRIGHT BY ME!"

Ignoring that Occupy literally lost its own plot and fragmented within a year, and the lack of its actual message and it quickly becoming a SocJus wank fest, what exactly was Occupy offering?

It's rhetoric survived, but it ripped itself apart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Ah the glorious Lefties everyone "Welp, they are conservatives so their downtrodden is ALRIGHT BY ME!"

Ignoring that Occupy literally lost its own plot and fragmented within a year, and the lack of its actual message and it quickly becoming a SocJus wank fest, what exactly was Occupy offering?

It's rhetoric survived, but it ripped itself apart.
    I'd like someone to point out where I said them being downtrodden is alright by me because they're conservatives.

I want to improve everyone's lives.

I'm just pointing out the ultimate fuckery that is the "These other guys are poor because they're lazy, I'm poor because of Mexicans, Chinese, and Liberal lawmakers!"

I've explained my economic views of bringing up the lower and middle class with SOME keynesian, some marxian, some capitalism, basically a mixed back of economic policies that yeah, do largely dismantle the extreme power of the elite, but still leaves elite, since they will always exist. A tiered income system that is linear in nature instead of our current extreme exponential.

I want to help everyone, but I also want to give a reality check to the hypocritical blue collars who say everyone else is poor because they're lazy, and they're only poor because of everyone else BUT them.

But by all means, we can get back to your self righteous wank fest and being cocksure that Hillary is anti-TPP.

I mean, we can't talk about Trump because it's a dead horse, but we sure as hell can talk about Hillary's emails for the 6700th time.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-08-26 at 05:54 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    First this...

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Also yes, this speech today would have seemed desperate if it was a close race, but it's a landslide for Clinton, so it was really just brutal..
    Then this...

I'm pretty happy, while i'm not complacent...
    Why are you not complacent? You are so sure it is a "it's a landslide for Clinton" why do you even bother with disparaging Trump at all? Is it because you are scared that Trump is going to actually win in November?

I smile at you folks that are so vehemently anti-Trump. You act as if he has only a snowball's chance in hell to win in November yet you come here to constantly disparage him. If you are so "confident" that HRC is going to be our next President, why even bother with the renunciations? Isn't that just incredibly petty and juvenile?

..and you can go crawl back to the dark recess of the internets and die off like you and the racist things trump has brought out all can go do. Die in the dark corner of history like your ideals should have hundreds of years ago.
    Trump has never once said a single thing that was actually racist. Not one. For you to characterize anything he has said as racist means you really have no understanding of what the word means.

Trump is going to be an awesome President. Trump 2016 - Making America Great Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    First this...

Then this...

Why are you not complacent? You are so sure it is a "it's a landslide for Clinton" why do you even bother with disparaging Trump at all? Is it because you are scared that Trump is going to actually win in November?

I smile at you folks that are so vehemently anti-Trump. You act as if he has only a snowball's chance in hell to win in November yet you come here to constantly disparage him. If you are so "confident" that HRC is going to be our next President, why even bother with the renunciations? Isn't that just incredibly petty and juvenile?

Trump has never once said a single thing that was actually racist. Not one. For you to characterize anything he has said as racist means you really have no understanding of what the word means.

Trump is going to be an awesome President. Trump 2016 - Making America Great Again.
    So, the racist things that he said about Judge Curiel wasn't racist? Even though literally every other Republican said it was, INCLUDING Paul Ryan?
    You have your head buried so far up your ass, can you even see daylight anymore?

This statement is a complete lie on your part. We don't wish blue collar conservatives ill will because - a lot of them are my friends. Or family members of friends.

On the other hand, business leaders lay them off, reduce their salaries - and their reaction is take out their frustrations on blacks and hispanics, who had nothing to do with their economic hardships. We are facing the exact same hardship that conservatives are facing, and yet instead of uniting together and fighting as a team, all you want to do is make up lies about middle class liberals being evil malicious anti-American jerks that need to be fought at all costs.

Meanwhile, our bosses take advantage of our infighting by laying more and more of us off, reducing our wages and benefits, and shipping even MORE jobs overseas.

And, what you wrote here is TRULY and COMPLETELY both despicable and false.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, the racist things that he said about Judge Curiel wasn't racist? Even though literally every other Republican said it was, INCLUDING Paul Ryan?
    You have your head buried so far up your ass, can you even see daylight anymore?
    Please - post what he said about the judge that was racist. Post one single thing he said that was racist in any way, about any race.

And I could not care less what Paul Ryan thought - our any other republican that has spoken out against Trump. They will do whatever it takes to secure their positions, including pandering to the morons that claim Trump is a racist.

Please - post what he said about the judge that was racist. Post one single thing he said that was racist in any way, about any race.

And I could not care less what Paul Ryan thought - our any other republican that has spoken out against Trump. They will do whatever it takes to secure their positions, including pandering to the morons that claim Trump is a racist.
    If questioning someone's ability to do their job because of their race isn't racist what is?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    If questioning someone's ability to do their job because of their race isn't racist what is?
    Liberals, duh.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    The word racist means that you believe your race is superior to any other race.

Based on the actual definition of the word, please post one thing that Donald Trump has said that is racist.

Regardless, what - you mean the judge is a robot? That there exists no possibility that the judge could not be influenced by his ethnic heritage in rendering a legal ruling in regards to Trump? Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotamayor "has spoken for years about how her experiences as a Latina woman have influenced her public and private life. And she often said that she hoped those experiences would help her reach better judicial conclusions than someone without such a varied background might reach." Haven't scores of white judges been accused of rendering prejudicial judgements regarding people of color?

Even if Trump questioned his ability to render a non-biased opinion how is that in any way, shape, or form racist? Trump never claimed that since he was White he was better person than a judge of Hispanic descent.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-08-26 at 07:52 AM.

Based on the actual definition of the word, please post one thing that Donald Trump has said that is racist.

Regardless, what - you mean the judge is a robot? That there exists no possibility that the judge could not be influenced by his ethnic heritage in rendering a legal ruling in regards to Trump? Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotamayor "has spoken for years about how her experiences as a Latina woman have influenced her public and private life. And she often said that she hoped those experiences would help her reach better judicial conclusions than someone without such a varied background might reach." Haven't scores of white judges been accused of rendering prejudicial judgements regarding people of color?

Even if Trump questioned his ability to render a non-biased opinion how is that in any way, shape, or form racist? Trump never claimed that since he was White he was better person than a judge of Hispanic descent.
    Considering that the a good deal of the people supporting Trump believe that whites should be the ONLY RACE, then yeah they believe they are superior.

This 'rapid globalization' buzzword nonsense; is that meant to address jobs going overseas for slave labor, and intended to imply that somehow isn't an entirely terrible result that benefits only the few?

7+ Year Old Account

Trump exposed his true stance that all Hispanics are tainted by illegal immigration.
    Keep in mind that the Judge is an American. Born in America. His parents immigrated to the US legally. He was born as a US citizen.

Trump did not say that the Judge's history and actions is a cause of bias. He simply said it was because of his race:

On June 2, 2016, Trump told the Wall Street Journal that Curiel had "an absolute conflict" in presiding over the litigation given that he is "of Mexican heritage" and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association. (When Trump said in a separate interview that Curiel "is a member of a club or society, very strongly pro-Mexican" in referfence to the group, PolitiFact National rated his statement Mostly False.) Trump told the journal the judge’s background was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. "I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest," Trump said.
    http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...udge-trump-un/

Trump showed that he believes that simply because the Judge is of Mexican decent, then he is tainted by the presence of illegal immigrants.
    Believing the judge automatically is associated with illegals shows that he believes that the Judge is automatically associated with criminals, and therefore of less quality than a non-Hispanic judge.

Believing that a race is automatically tainted is racism.

Furthermore, if you take Trump's comments to their logical conclusion, it means that no minority can judge whites, and no whites can judge minorities. It would throw the entire justice system out the window.

Trump of course would find an excuse with any judge though. Trump is such an egotist that he doesn't accept the fact that he can lose.
    It's always: "The judge is biased, the polls are wrong, the election is rigged" Trump is the equivalent of a 5 year old who has never not gotten his way.
    He's a sore loser, a whiner, thin skinned, and petty.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a Trump only argument, that didn't even happen when Mondale was the presumptive winner. Just because you think someone is going to lose, doesn't mean you should ignore all the horrible things the person losing is doing. I realize that telling people to shut up about Trump is much simpler than justifying what Trump does, but you should realize how bad your request makes Trump's support look.

No, telling people to stop playing, because they think their team will win, is juvenile. In case you missed the 30 years of Trump before his latest presidential bid, Trump has been a laughing stock for a lot longer than a year. As much as you think people should stop talking about him, he will continue to be a joke, even if he wins.

You a pnd Shackler need to join forces. Between his 'stop talking about Trump's past' and your 'stop talking about Trump's present'. I think you two have figured out how to have Trump win, while also explaining how you can support Trump, in spite of his history and present.

Well... No... Denying you are racist is part of the deal. Even KKK claims to no longer be racist. As a Trump supporter, you obviously will ignore it. You simply cannot admit it. Instead you can focus on semantics, like religion not being a race, so calling out a Muslim for him not letting his wife speak isn't racist. It's the religious version there of, not race... Right? He didn't call all Mexicans in US rapists and murders, because some of them are good people... Right? He wasn't racist when calling out a judge on his Trump U case, because his race would inhibit his judgment, Trump U case is just too close to immigration to trust a son of an immigrant... Right?

So, no, no one will ever prove to you that Trump is racist. After all, if the KKK can declair them self no longer racist, then why can't Trump supporters? He will never come out and admit it. Unlike his flip flopping within hours making his supporters look silly for defending the original stance, you will never have to worry about Trump agreeing that he is racist.

is going to be an awesome President. Trump 2016 - Making America Great Again.
    If you are so sure he is going to win, why are you defending him? See how silly your Trump defense is?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Trump showed that he believes that simply because the Judge is of Mexican decent, then he is tainted by the presence of illegal immigrants.
    Believing the judge automatically is associated with illegals shows that he believes that the Judge is automatically associated with criminals, and therefore of less quality than a non-Hispanic judge.

Believing that a race is automatically tainted is racism.
    No, he didn't say "race automatically tainted". He said "i'm going to build a wall, and it's wall against mexicans, so obviously mexicans would be displeased, and this judge is of mexican descent and proud of it, and he is also part of organization that is pro-Mexican, so it seems fair to question his impartiality".

Furthermore, if you take Trump's comments to their logical conclusion, it means that no minority can judge whites, and no whites can judge minorities. It would throw the entire justice system out the window.
    No minority should judge those who were arguing for laws or actions that go against those same minorities.

Seems fair enough to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. That's not what it means.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    No, he didn't say "race automatically tainted". He said "i'm going to build a wall, and it's wall against mexicans, so obviously mexicans would be displeased, and this judge is of mexican descent and proud of it, and he is also part of organization that is pro-Mexican, so it seems fair to question his impartiality".

No minority should judge those who were arguing for laws or actions that go against those same minorities.

Seems fair enough to me.
    But he's not Mexican, he's American. He's a the child of legal immigrants. Has nothing to do with a wall in Mexico.
    You're making the same mistake Trump did. You're associating someone with Mexican heritage with illegal Mexican immigrants. You're assuming that because he has Mexican heritage then he would automatically be affected by a wall.
    As the child of legal immigrants, that is not the case.

That's racism. You're assuming that he would be affected by the stopping of illegal immigration because he's of Mexican heritage, when in fact it would have no affect on him.

The only thing this does is show that Trump associates ALL Hispanics with illegals. Racist.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2016-08-26 at 02:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will this judge's kids be American enouph to not hold prejudice towards Trump for his illegal immigration stance? The guy was born in US, his family was here legally. How many generations does it take, to remove the illegal immigrant bias, from children of legal immigrants? You do know there is a Latin American judge on the Supreme Court? Will she need to recuse her self from every case that Trump supports?

If you are saying Trump's illegal immigration stance is not only against legal immigration, but also their children born in US, you are confirming his racism.

Seems fair enough to me.
    Only if you think all immigrants have a bias towards illegal immigration. Which is absurd and racist... There is no reason for an immigrant here legally, to support illegal immigration. There is at least one reason to have a bias against it, but not for it.

But, there is another catch, you are making a case for why Trump shouldn't be president, not why this judge should be removed. You are making the case why Trump is unfit to not only represent the Latin American community of immigrants. But, also American territories like Guam and Puerto Rico. Territories that are filled with Latin Americans who are not immigrants, including one that is a SCOTUS judge. Without realizing it, you are making a case why Trump cannot be president...
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-08-26 at 02:38 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Have we all come to the conclusion that both trump and Clinton are terrible candidates for presidency?

If I was forced to choose I would rely on the ability of Congress to keep trump on a tight leash rather than hope Clinton isn't half as corrupt/nasty as suggested behind half closed doors. Rip America

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    But he's not Mexican, he's American. He's a the child of legal immigrants. Has nothing to do with a wall in Mexico.
    Does judge considers himself "proud of being mexican"? Trump says he does. That's all there is to it. If he does then it matters.

You're making the same mistake Trump did. You're associating someone with Mexican heritage with illegal Mexican immigrants. You're assuming that because he has Mexican heritage then he would automatically be affected by a wall.
    As the child of legal immigrants, that is not the case.
    He still can be affected because there are other relatives that might happen to be behind that wall.

You're making mistake of thinking "He is American, his heritage doesn't matter". That would be true if "melting pot" actually worked on just first-generation Americans... sometimes it doesn't even to third-fourth generation. It still matters great deal to some people. Great enough to drop good jobs and go into wars half a world across just because parents or grandparents happened to be from that country.

That's racism. You're assuming that he would be affected by the stopping of illegal immigration because he's of Mexican heritage, when in fact it would have no affect on him.
    You need to prove as a fact that it would have no affect to him. "Just because he is American" is not a good argument.

The only thing this does is show that Trump associates ALL Hispanics with illegals. Racist.
    Except he doesn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Does judge considers himself "proud of being mexican"? Trump says he does. That's all there is to it. If he does then it matters.

He still can be affected because there are other relatives that might happen to be behind that wall.

You're making mistake of thinking "He is American, his heritage doesn't matter". That would be true if "melting pot" actually worked on just first-generation Americans... sometimes it doesn't even to third-fourth generation. It still matters great deal to some people. Great enough to drop good jobs and go into wars half a world across just because parents or grandparents happened to be from that country.

You need to prove as a fact that it would have no affect to him. "Just because he is American" is not a good argument.

Except he doesn't.
    No, that's not the way the legal system works. You can't just say "the judge is biased" and put the burden on the judge to defend. No court cases would exist. If we work your way, then I can say you're racist. Prove you're not.

Trump needed to prove that the judge was biased. The only thing that he had to prove that was that he was of Mexican heritage. That's racism because he automatically assumed that since the Judge was of Mexican heritage, he was automatically associated with illegals. That's trump's own words.

"No he doesn't" isn't a defense when Trump's words show different.

What does "being proud of his Mexican heritage" have to do with illegals? Your assuming that being illegal is an intrinsic part of being Mexican. That is 100% racist.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2016-08-26 at 02:58 PM.