The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Even most of my Democrat friends know shes a POS but they hate Trump more so they will vote for her. But at least they admit her flaws, we have a group of people on here who do nothing but circle jerk each other saying what a great person she is while pretending to ignore her flaws knowing that just about any other Democrat would be better than her.
    I'm one of those people (I don't ignore her flaws) - although I don't think she's a POS. She certainly has her flaws, no doubt about it. What concerns me are the unfounded assumptions that are part of a media creation. Hillary is NOT a criminal, but any definition of the word. Yet most people assume she is - based on nothing more than accusations and lacking any factual basis.

So yes, I'm willing to ignore her flaws and vote for her. At this point I wish the Dems had someone far less polarizing up against Trump because of this media created hatred of her - again, not factually based at all. But it exists, regardless, and it could result in what some medical professionals have called a psychopath being elected into the U.S. Presidency.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Even most of my Democrat friends know shes a POS but they hate Trump more so they will vote for her. But at least they admit her flaws, we have a group of people on here who do nothing but circle jerk each other saying what a great person she is while pretending to ignore her flaws knowing that just about any other Democrat would be better than her.
    Sounds like those people are pretty insufferable.

Here on MMOC it's mostly just people who acknowledge her flaws, but point to bullshit when something stinks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I'm one of those people (I don't ignore her flaws) - although I don't think she's a POS. She certainly has her flaws, no doubt about it. What concerns me are the unfounded assumptions that are part of a media creation. Hillary is NOT a criminal, but any definition of the word. Yet most people assume she is - based on nothing more than accusations and lacking any factual basis.

So yes, I'm willing to ignore her flaws and vote for her. At this point I wish the Dems had someone far less polarizing up against Trump because of this media created hatred of her - again, not factually based at all. But it exists, regardless, and it could result in what some medical professionals have called a psychopath being elected into the U.S. Presidency.
    I'm not willing to ignore her flaws, and will hold her to task. I also cannot ignore what a terrible person Trump is, and realize that even if people "voted for who they wanted" that a third party candidate would not have a chance at this point in the race.

People seem to get bitter and salty when this is pointed out to them, and resort to insults when someone points out they're throwing away their vote on third party candidates.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Sounds like those people are pretty insufferable.

Here on MMOC it's mostly just people who acknowledge her flaws, but point to bullshit when something stinks.
    Seeing how her favor ability rating isn't much higher than Trumps, I say most people feel that way.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I'm not willing to ignore her flaws, and will hold her to task.
    I would like to amend my previous statement, and adapt this perspective.

People seem to get bitter and salty when this is pointed out to them, and resort to insults when someone points out they're throwing away their vote on third party candidates.
    It's absolutely baffling to me that people hate Hillary and continue to ignore Trumps enormous and deeply overshadowing traits. Hillary might have some flaws that we need to monitor, Trump is just fucked up - to put it bluntly.

It's absolutely baffling to me that people hate Hillary and continue to ignore Trumps enormous and deeply overshadowing traits. Hillary might have some flaws that we need to monitor, Trump is just fucked up - to put it bluntly.
    HRC has server/IT issues. They can fixed by keeping her away from the IT department. We know where HRC is on policy, main stream Democrat just like Obama/Pelosi/Reid.

Trump has betrayed every policy position he has allegedly taken, ever. All of them. He was a big city pro-abortion pro-guncontrol Democrat but 8 years ago at age 62. At age 70 he morphed into an anti abortion, anti immigration, anti brown people extremist. But even those positions he is willing to toss overboard for a few seconds of applause. Minute by minute, this very day, he is shredding his previous immigration positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    She talks on video in detail. That is seeming pretty legit. And she is very poor and kept refiling when technical legal errors came up. And the Trump/Epstein connection is real. I give that the preponderance of the evidence for now. Hopefully the legal process allows her to continue forwards. Child/Rape victims usually don't have the resources to grind through the filings.

"Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
    Yeah I know. But that was a response to Dystemper saying that Bill Clinton was a rapist based on his accusations but he doesn't consider Trump a rapist and pedophile based on that lawsuit that probably has more evidence to it than Clinton's did.

I'm curious, is anyone here actually happy about hillary and really and truly excited?
    its not a trick question but I think its highly unlikely that ANYONE could be legitimately pro hillary ( the vast majority are anti-trump)
    based solely on he fact that if you talk about hillary you have to talk about what she has done WRONG not right in her career.

hatred of trump doesnt translate into high turnout for hildabeast
    and if you can't agree with that, i think you are in for some serious heartache in november.

/10feettaller

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    More ammo for trump, Huma is now a big liability for Clinton
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...second-chance/
    Non-crisis for her campaign adverted.

Huma is leaving him. I so called that one.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/30/ny...edin.html?_r=0

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    I don't think Republicans hate Trump. Regardless, Republicans don't need to hate Trump to vote for Hilary, there are plenty of other reasons for them to do so.

Nobody is ignoring Trumps traits. He is rude and crude. Hillary, on the other hand, is corrupt to the core and is a pathological liar that changes sides of an issue depending on who which voting group she is speaking to or what is politically expedient. We may not know what Trump will do but we sure as hell know what Hillary will do. She ran an ad about answering the phone at three in the morning and we found out what she would do and it was not pretty. We know that she willfully and knowingly put our national security at risk and then lied about it. We know that she practically made her slush fund (aka Clinton Foundation) an arm of the State Department. We know that she vilifies women who are Bill's victims yet pretends to promote women's issues. We know that she treats people who work for her like dirt as attested by George Stephanopolous, Dee Dee Myers, the entire Arkansas State Police Dept, the White House staff, the Secret Service (they consider it punishment to be assigned to her), the Marine Corpsmen that service her helicopter (they call it "Broomstick One"). We already know she will abuse her power as in the way she illegally, maliciously fired the Travel agency and installed her cronies, falsely accusing the staff of embezzlement. They sued and were exonerated and Hillary was forced to reinstate them and pay a fine, a slap on the wrist. We also know from her actions that there is something seriously wrong with her physically and/or mentally. Donald Trump was not my first choice, not my second choice or even my third choice but I would vote for a fence post over corrupt, mendacious, vindictive, deceitful, depraved, paranoid Hillary Clinton.

I'm curious, is anyone here actually happy about hillary and really and truly excited?
    its not a trick question but I think its highly unlikely that ANYONE could be legitimately pro hillary ( the vast majority are anti-trump)
    based solely on he fact that if you talk about hillary you have to talk about what she has done WRONG not right in her career.

and if you can't agree with that, i think you are in for some serious heartache in november.

/10feettaller
    I am genuinely excited for a Hillary presidency.

I think she has the chops and expertise to address a great deal of complex policy, is just center-left enough that she won't make radical changes in areas that are working, and resilient enough that she won't hesitate to help even those communities who have been hurling crap at her for more than 20 years.

I am also anti-Trump in a way that I wouldn't have been anti-Jeb or anti-Kasich, but that's largely irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maquignon View Post
    Nobody is ignoring Trumps traits. He is rude and crude. Hillary, on the other hand, is corrupt to the core and blah blah blah whatever the right-wing media has been telling me to think for decades.
    It's just crazy that the whole Democratic establishment was in the can for Hillary when she has been so bad to everyone around her since the early 90s. It's just downright unbelievable!
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Nobody is ignoring Trumps traits. He is rude and crude. Hillary, on the other hand, is corrupt to the core and is a pathological liar that changes sides of an issue depending on who which voting group she is speaking to or what is politically expedient. We may not know what Trump will do but we sure as hell know what Hillary will do. She ran an ad about answering the phone at three in the morning and we found out what she would do and it was not pretty. We know that she willfully and knowingly put our national security at risk and then lied about it. We know that she practically made her slush fund (aka Clinton Foundation) an arm of the State Department. We know that she vilifies women who are Bill's victims yet pretends to promote women's issues. We know that she treats people who work for her like dirt as attested by George Stephanopolous, Dee Dee Myers, the entire Arkansas State Police Dept, the White House staff, the Secret Service (they consider it punishment to be assigned to her), the Marine Corpsmen that service her helicopter (they call it "Broomstick One"). We already know she will abuse her power as in the way she illegally, maliciously fired the Travel agency and installed her cronies, falsely accusing the staff of embezzlement. They sued and were exonerated and Hillary was forced to reinstate them and pay a fine, a slap on the wrist. We also know from her actions that there is something seriously wrong with her physically and/or mentally. Donald Trump was not my first choice, not my second choice or even my third choice but I would vote for a fence post over corrupt, mendacious, vindictive, deceitful, depraved, paranoid Hillary Clinton.
    The fact that you say she is corrupt and a pathological liar and not say the same about Donald Trump, says more about you than anything. The Clinton Foundation isn't a "slush fund". They don't get a salary from it and they cannot touch the money other than to give it out to whom they deem worthy. We have their tax records for the Foundation. While with Donald J. Trump Foundation (charity), we have seen him buy a Florida AG off with it, which is completely illegal. Against campaign finance laws and charity laws to give any money to a campaign or super pac.

And with that you really have no argument. We know how Trump treats people. He treats women like shit, blacks like shit, and Mexicans like shit. You have 2 posts and this is what you post?

/10feettaller
    I'm more "interested" than "excited" for a Hillary presidency. If she's even half as powerful and influential as the conspiracy theorists make her out to be, that means she will get shit done in office instead of being cockblocked at every turn by congress. Assuming her conspiracy theory hype is real, that means you'll see congress men/women mysteriously voting in favor of her policies after suspicious windfalls of profit, tragic deaths in the family, or various other conspiracy theory favorites.

A Trump presidency just scares me, and the fact that he actually got the nomination is very very disturbing.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The ignorance you demonstrate with this post is phenomenal. Seriously, way to ignore reality and ride out your off-the-meds mental state. Nothing you've said here is correct, and your post count tells me you're avoiding a perma-ban.

/10feettaller
    I know a few who are very pro-hillary. One works in finance and is just a Republican jumping ship. One is a military defense contractor and is excited about her "boots on the ground" advocacy and thinks she'll push more toward permanent occupation with even more international military bases and more aggressive military diplomacy.. And one other who is very excited about a female president without any other qualifiers. Oh, and one guy with no discernible political stance or goals who is a rabid asshole, but I don't know if he really likes her or is just being contrary or trying to make her look bad. He doesn't live in the US though, and he just parrots news articles appearing not to understand them, so it hardly matters.

But this is a small percentage of the people I've talked to about it. Most seem sort of annoyed by her. Some are worried about her. She seems to be a huge disappointment.

Surprised we had no Anthony Weiner thread. Claiming this is the last blow the the Hillary Campaign.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Surprised we had no Anthony Weiner thread. Claiming this is the last blow the the Hillary Campaign.
    Rofl - I'd love to visit the world you live in. A Hillary advisor is leaving her wacky over-sexed husband and THIS is what topples the Hil-dog's campaign? Did you write this with a straight face?

Missed the obvious sarcasm, heh - whoops. And (belatedly) lol.
    Last edited by cubby; 2016-08-29 at 11:58 PM.

Rofl - I'd love to visit the world you live in. A Hillary advisor is leaving her wacky over-sexed husband and THIS is what topples the Hil-dog's campaign? Did you write this with a straight face?
    I don't think they were claiming that, dude. Seems more like they were surprised to see that others weren't doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Page 97. Someone tried to. It's a non-issue since she's clearly leaving him.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't think they were claiming that, dude. Seems more like they were surprised to see that others weren't doing so.
    Well crap - I see my sarcasm meter's battery was dead. My bad, and my apologies.

Edit: yeah, I see that now. Whoops - post edited above.