Deleted

Fastest way to become best friends with Nat Pagle?

What is currently the fastest way to become best friends with Nat Pagle? I farmed over 150 coins over the past few days, but I don't have the required rep.

Fastest way in terms of total effort is to get the three daily quest fish in Pandaria and hand them in for 600 rep apiece. But you can only do this once per day per fish, and it will take a little under a month of dailies to hit best friend. That's what I'm doing.

Fastest in terms of time to completion is to fish up lunkers in Draenor and hand them in for 350 rep apiece (plus trading post multiplier). You could grind that out in a couple of days, with some nice crystal meth keeping ya goin'.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2016-07-27 at 08:08 PM.

Yep, 2 days of hardcore fishing = 120 lunkers = exalted with Nat. That's starting from 300 fishing.
    Having Nat as follower already = 1 day of work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Yep, 2 days of hardcore fishing = 120 lunkers = exalted with Nat. That's starting from 300 fishing.
    Besides pandaria and handing in lunkers, is there any other way? What about the fishing daily in the garrison?

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Besides pandaria and handing in lunkers, is there any other way? What about the fishing daily in the garrison?
    Nope. You have to turn in fish or lunkers or the panda fish.

Lunckers can be done in 7-8 hours (Of fishing) if you can get your fishing to around 1,100 (Max + 100 from Hat + Ephemeral Fishing Pole + Worms) only fish in pools around Ruins of Kra'nak in Tannan. Felmouth Frenzy Lunker will be your best friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post

I have him as a Follower, but how does that speed it up?

Does higher skill increase the chance to fish up lurkers? And can you fish them up in Tanaan? (without bait, i suppose)

I meant that getting Nat and the lvl 3 shack from 300 fishing took me one day and getting to exalted another day.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lunkers. Nagrand lake pool fishing.