Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    If slavery never existed, would Michelle Obama have ever existed?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    one question and answer it honestly

do the blacks of today in america benefit from slavery?

YES OR NO?

- - - Updated - - -

liberals are weird, just recently in the last 75years germany tried to take over the world and committed a huge genocide yet we get more shit for slavery that ended over 150years ago in all states and even longer in the northern states. keep hearing this same rhetoric "held a race down for years blah blah blah" but the africans we took from africa weren't educated. they were not about to achieve shit over there and still haven't so quit with the bullshit lies. slavery in the end uplifted and enriched a culture that now shits on their roots. be proud u came from a slave to living in a 1st world country with benefits, healthcare for the poor, free education, welfare, food stamps, medicaid, medicare and more. make this country better, not only for yourselves (black people) but for others as well. can you handle that???

Oh, so I assume you'll volunteer to be my slave? I can provide food and water.

And I don't see the Germans attempting to commit the same atrocities they used to, but there are certainly some Americans trying to repress blacks, again http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...trictions.html

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    First off the person actually wrote a book titled: The Invisibles: The Untold Story of African American Slaves in the White House. I'm sure he interviewed historians and did research. That is sort of how books work. Maybe you wouldn't know.

Second if you can find a historian and link me the article, paper or whatever on how slaves were truly treated while building the W.H. I will read it. Remember my link is there is no evidence. Give me truly undeniable evidence.

So again, O'Racist was stating his subjective opinion on slaves building the W.H.
    what are you arguing exactly? no they weren't fat... yes they were fed well, well enough to work throughout the day without dying. and obviously they had some housing, hear it can get pretty cold there. whether or not it was "nice" to you and todays standards is a little silly.

and calling oreilly a racist is pure comedy. basically all white people are racist unless they kowtow to blacks right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Oh, so I assume you'll volunteer to be my slave? I can provide food and water.

And I don't see the Germans attempting to commit the same atrocities they used to, but there are certainly some Americans trying to repress blacks, again http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...trictions.html
    if you can come and take me sure. bet you will die trying though.

and im sure nazi's still exist in germany, even if the number is still 1. just like the racists in america, damn near impossible to find but labelled by many.

also i love how you completely ignore the main part of my post which is the blacks of today are better off being born here (if at all, chances are most would never been born) than in africa.
    Last edited by oxymoronic; 2016-07-29 at 09:16 PM.

one question and answer it honestly

do the blacks of today in america benefit from slavery?

YES OR NO?

- - - Updated - - -

liberals are weird, just recently in the last 75years germany tried to take over the world and committed a huge genocide yet we get more shit for slavery that ended over 150years ago in all states and even longer in the northern states. keep hearing this same rhetoric "held a race down for years blah blah blah" but the africans we took from africa weren't educated. they were not about to achieve shit over there and still haven't so quit with the bullshit lies. slavery in the end uplifted and enriched a culture that now shits on their roots. be proud u came from a slave to living in a 1st world country with benefits, healthcare for the poor, free education, welfare, food stamps, medicaid, medicare and more. make this country better, not only for yourselves (black people) but for others as well. can you handle that???
    We have a winner!!

7+ Year Old Account
    what are you arguing exactly? no they weren't fat... yes they were fed well, well enough to work throughout the day without dying. and obviously they had some housing, hear it can get pretty cold there. whether or not it was "nice" to you and todays standards is a little silly.

and calling oreilly a racist is pure comedy. basically all white people are racist unless they kowtow to blacks right?
    Yet another dishonest reply, nobody is saying all "white people are racist unless they kowtow to blacks right?" Classic straw man argument. You actually can't argue your point without making an absurd cartoonish figure for you to argue against. If you need to make up an opponent, maybe your arguemnt doesn't actually hold water.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

if you can come and take me sure. bet you will die trying though.

and im sure nazi's still exist in germany, even if the number is still 1. just like the racists in america, damn near impossible to find but labelled by many.

BUt you said slavery wasn't bad! So why would you fight it, you'd still get to live in America.
    The Nazis have no power in Germany, the racists do: again: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...trictions.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    If slavery never existed, would Michelle Obama have ever existed?
    nope, barrack might, and thats a big maybe but michelle most likely would not.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet another dishonest reply, nobody is saying all "white people are racist unless they kowtow to blacks right?" Classic straw man argument. You actually can't argue your point without making an absurd cartoonish figure for you to argue against. If you need to make up an opponent, maybe your arguemnt doesn't actually hold water.

- - - Updated - - -

BUt you said slavery wasn't bad! So why would you fight it, you'd still get to live in America.
    The Nazis have no power in Germany, the racists do: again: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...trictions.html
    why do you keep linking that? no racism involved and if you think there is then you are a racist.

As the court explains, North Carolina passed its omnibus voting bill, SL 2013-381, almost immediately after the Supreme Court freed the state’s voting laws from federal “preclearance”—meaning that after nearly 50 years under supervision, the state was finally free to change voting laws without federal oversight. The legislature promptly “requested data on the use, by race, of a number of voting practices.” And “upon receipt of the race data, the General Assembly enacted legislation that restricted voting and registration in five different ways, all of which disproportionately affected black voters.” The new law created draconian requirements for valid voter ID, eliminating those IDs most commonly used by black voters; cut back early voting and killed same-day registration; eliminated preregistration for teenagers; and eliminated out-of-precinct voting for voters who accidentally showed up at the wrong precinct in the correct county.

aka you believe black people are lesser than whites and others and are incapable of following the same rules. you are a racist.

also no id whatsoever to vote is just fucking silly. how stupid can a country be? then they say there is no election fraud... how the fuck would they know? they dont even fucking require an ID lol. its so stupid im astounded.

Let's make this very simple

Earth has been invaded by a race of advanced alien humans are now their property the rules are the following

- You will be clothed and fed but you and your family will be sold to separate masters, you will also be taken away from everything you know.
    - You will not be allowed to learn how to read, write their language or any advanced skills or technology if you do their police will kill you.
    - You will be bred for strength and labor, if you are deemed smart you will be killed (smart ones might rebel).
    - You are property so murder, rape, starvation, torture anything and everything goes because you are a thing you have no rights.
    - You are not allowed to dictate your fate in any way even if you are "freed", you are and always be property and lower than dirt they are and always be your masters.

Which one of you "slavery wasn't that bad" would volunteer for this kind of future?

7+ Year Old Account
    nope, barrack might, and thats a big maybe but michelle most likely would not.

- - - Updated - - -

why do you keep linking that? no racism involved and if you think there is then you are a racist.

As the court explains, North Carolina passed its omnibus voting bill, SL 2013-381, almost immediately after the Supreme Court freed the state’s voting laws from federal “preclearance”—meaning that after nearly 50 years under supervision, the state was finally free to change voting laws without federal oversight. The legislature promptly “requested data on the use, by race, of a number of voting practices.” And “upon receipt of the race data, the General Assembly enacted legislation that restricted voting and registration in five different ways, all of which disproportionately affected black voters.” The new law created draconian requirements for valid voter ID, eliminating those IDs most commonly used by black voters; cut back early voting and killed same-day registration; eliminated preregistration for teenagers; and eliminated out-of-precinct voting for voters who accidentally showed up at the wrong precinct in the correct county.

aka you believe black people are lesser than whites and others and are incapable of following the same rules. you are a racist.

also no id whatsoever to vote is just fucking silly. how stupid can a country be? then they say there is no election fraud... how the fuck would they know? they dont even fucking require an ID lol. its so stupid im astounded.
    So you didn't even read the article. Great.

Please read the article, it will enlighten you.

Are you telling me that the North Carolina government asking for data on racial voting habits, then passing a law that restricts voting that JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE EXACT THINGS THAT MOST AFRICAN AMERICANS DO? That's not racist? That's just a coincidence? That's just lol stupid, and you're desperately closing your eyes and plugging your ears
    You're harping on id, but how do you explain the Sunday voting restrictions?

It's pathetic, and it's great that people like you are the pathetic minority, but unfortunately as we see in NC, there are still some in power.

Enjoy your impotence, and continue blaming your crappy life on others.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2016-07-29 at 09:31 PM.

That's not a YES OR NO Question.

Trying to put something like that into a simple box is dishonest.

If you want to know the truth, it's kinda both, although the only "benefit" blacks got from being slaves is that they live in America now.
    On the other hand, being treated as subhuman, consistently demeaned and hated, their rights systematically restricted (which supposedly ended only 50ish years ago, although it's still happening: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...trictions.html ) doesn't tend to allow people to live full, enriched, fulfilling lives.
    i agree with everything you said except the "although it's still happening". which is just silly and absurd but hey you be you. then i would take it further and saying overall is was a positive for those alive today and they should be thankful, not necessarily to the white man that gives them the opportunity they have today but the black people before them that sacrificed freedom for their good life they are so quick to piss away.

- - - Updated - - -

So you didn't even read the article. Great.

Please read the article, it will enlighten you.

Are you telling me that the North Carolina government asking for data on racial voting habits, then passing a law that restricts voting that JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE EXACT THINGS THAT MOST AFRICAN AMERICANS DO? That's not racist? That's just a coincidence? That's just lol stupid, and you're desperately closing your eyes and plugging your ears
    You're harping on id, but how do you explain the Sunday voting restrictions?

It's pathetic, and it's great that people like you are the pathetic minority, but unfortunately as we see in NC, there are still some in power.

Enjoy your impotence, and continue blaming your crappy life on others.
    most black vote without an id and late? also register on the same day and expect their vote to count all the while showing up at the wrong precint (showing they have no fucking clue as to what they are doing) sounds like they need to get their shit together. also im 100% sure blacks dont early vote and sign up as a teenager in the numbers white people do.

and how does sunday affect blacks more than whites? wtf, is sunday special to either???
    Last edited by oxymoronic; 2016-07-29 at 09:37 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    i agree with everything you said except the "although it's still happening". which is just silly and absurd but hey you be you. then i would take it further and saying overall is was a positive for those alive today and they should be thankful, not necessarily to the white man that gives them the opportunity they have today but the black people before them that sacrificed freedom for their good life they are so quick to piss away.

- - - Updated - - -

most black vote without an id and late? also register on the same day and expect their vote to count. sounds like they need to get their shit together. also im 100% sure blacks dont early vote and sign up as a teenager in the numbers white people do.
    People have a right to vote. It is not contingent on when you register or how. You see, it is illegal to prevent people from voting, and any prevention of that right must be with good cause.

I presented documented proof of racism, yet you hand wave it away. I can't speak to delusional people, sorry.

Yet again you clearly didn't read the article. Sunday Voting was traditionally an African American thing where people would go from church to vote. This was done predominantly by African Americans.
    Do you just not "see" evidence that clashes with your worldview? That is a serious problem and character flaw.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2016-07-29 at 09:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    somehow this whole narrative is like saying
    the bubonic plague wasn't so bad, people died rather quickly.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Is that the opportunity to live in the country with the worlds biggest economy, yet find yourself living in a world of poverty and discrimination?
    if you look at it that way, YES. of course people that come from a real situation of poverty laugh at it and know its the bullshit it is. aka me. as for the discrimination, give us a break, white people voted in a black president. give it up already, its over. ITS OVER. now you just see race when you want too.

10+ Year Old Account
    as for the discrimination, give us a break, white people voted in a black president.
    No, they didn't.
    There's no black President. Not in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    No, they didn't.
    There's no black President. Not in the USA.
    k think we done here

cya

10+ Year Old Account
    k think we done here

cya
    lol..
    It's actually very revealing to which extend racism still exists in the US..
    Since pretty much only in the US a person like Obama is called black, when in the rest of the world they're mulatto's.
    50% White / 50% Black = Mulatto.
    Another indication for racism being very well real, the fact that you're always talking about it as Americans. Countries that moved on, don't have it as a societal issue. Don't have it as a talking point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The current racial tension in the US would suggest it's far from over.

You even have a silly haired man whipping up a whole new set of racial tensions.
    indeed, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    lol..
    It's actually very revealing to which extend racism still exists in the US..
    Since pretty much only in the US a person like Obama is called black, when in the rest of the world they're mulatto's.
    50% White / 50% Black = Mulatto.
    Another indication for racism being very well real, the fact that you're always talking about it as Americans. Countries that moved on, don't have it as a societal issue. Don't have it as a talking point.
    How is calling obama black racist? The only reason that racism is still such a huge talking point is because the politically correct groupies keep making it so. Every time something can be interpreted in some weird wacky way to be 'racist', it IS interpreted in that way an mass marketed in that way to the masses. Cop shoots a black criminal that was trying to kill him? He must be a racist. Doesn't matter if the judge found him not guilty of anything. Facts don't matter, because facts are racist.

It is true that racism has increased over the last few years, but it isn't a vehement traditionalist racism towards blacks, I can assure you of that.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    How is calling obama black racist? The only reason that racism is still such a huge talking point is because the politically correct groupies keep making it so. Every time something can be interpreted in some weird wacky way to be 'racist', it IS interpreted in that way an mass marketed in that way to the masses. Cop shoots a black criminal that was trying to kill him? He must be a racist. Doesn't matter if the judge found him not guilty of anything. Facts don't matter, because facts are racist.

It is true that racism has increased over the last few years, but it isn't a vehement traditionalist racism towards blacks, I can assure you of that.
    I love this because back when Obama was running the left was calling folks racist if you didn't vote for him. now..all of a sudden its racist to say he is black. Good to know when social definitions change but come on lefties give us some consistency if you all get to dictate them.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

well fed.. better than some. The victorious only know leadership, the rest only servitude.