Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Knife attack in Japan: 15 killed, 45 injured in attack.

Just now breaking. Knife attack around Tokyo.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36890655

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...apan/87544148/

http://www.independent.ie/world-news...-34912115.html

Added a few more links. Reports coming in, up to 19 possibly dead.

Reported that it was a former, 20 year old employee, turned himself in.
    Last edited by Shadoweye; 2016-07-25 at 09:59 PM.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I see, a disabled centre. Well that sucks.

Deleted
    oh god that is terrible

Click the link.

It'll probably be updated later, so it's worth going back to or checking other sources as well.

At least 15 people have died in a knife attack at a residential care centre for the disabled near Japan's capital Tokyo, Japanese media reported.Another 45 people are reported to have been injured in the attack.
    Police in Sagamihara, Kanagawa Prefecture, have arrested a suspect, according to Kyodo news agency.

Deleted
    Don't mock my waifu!

Wow that's cowardly as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm going to assume he was attacking the disabled people if he managed to do that much with a knife before getting stopped.

That or he's the infamous super villain, Knifeman, who wears a spandex suit made out of knives and shoots knives out of his eyes.
    To be fair, it is the Japanese, and they are super passive and non-confrontational. I doubt random bystanders would throw themselves at a knife wielder in most countries, let alone Japan. They probably all ran away screaming "Knifezirra!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    To be fair, it is the Japanese, and they are super passive and non-confrontational. I doubt random bystanders would throw themselves at a knife wielder in most countries, let alone Japan. They probably all ran away screaming "Knifezirra!"
    Racist. Funny but racist.

Deleted
    A suspect - a man in his 20s - has been arrested after handing himself in, according to local media.

Well at least he had the decency to do that after what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Racist. Funny but racist.
    I'm okay with that. Not everything needs to be PC.

Deleted
    how is a knife attack shocking in japan when there history is full of swords and samurai's and ninja's, yeah its sad people died but people die every day in devloping countries but nobody gives a shit apart from oxfam and bob geldof

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    how is a knife attack shocking in japan when there history is full of swords and samurai's and ninja's, yeah its sad people died but people die every day in devloping countries but nobody gives a shit apart from oxfam and bob geldof
    When was the last mass knifing of disabled people?

Deleted
    attack,ing a disabled centre, thats horrible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Inb4 disrespectful people spouting inconsiderate nonsence À la "This guy made cripple sushi" etc.
    Well now we don't have to.

19 dead and counting... For some reason this upsets me more than any of the last big incidents. A knife would is an awful way to go and the fact it was disabled people who likely have limited self preservation capabilities to begin with... This fucking sucks...

Deleted
    A ninja did it.

Deleted
    Almost 20 minutes and no 'should ban all knives XDxdd xd' comments even though it's evening in the U.S.?

Deleted
    It might be a good idea to stop commenting on these atrocities as the cunts doing it seem to thrive on the publicity it generates.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Almost 20 minutes and no 'should ban all knives XDxdd xd' comments even though it's evening in the U.S.?
    usually its either a ban all knives comment, or a see, crimes still happen without guns!!!11!!

Jesus, that's all kinds of fucked up.
    Seems like he went for easy target's that have no chance to defend themself or escape, disgusting.

Can only speculate what the motivation was.