Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Finest shot on all the land. My arrow never misses.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    No, I was always just tied up in training for my battalion, or a small 6mo stint at WTBN. All east coast.
    Ah ok. Was worth a try.

I'm still trying to find the PMI I met over there back in 05.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    True, if we had guns we wouldn't have had all this tolerance, look at America, I'm surprised the cops haven't been shooting at their own shadows yet.

I'm glad you're staying on topic. Thanks bro.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    M16 I would average 28/29 out of 30.

M203 I could nail a target in the chest with the launcher at 300+ yards.

Any shotgun really.

I worked at a gun range for 5 years so I got really good at sporting clays and trap, was in a competitive league for about 4 years. I continue to practice regularly to this day. Also I was in the Military between 2001 and 2005 and deployed for almost 3 years. I got a lot of experience.

Ok I lied, I remember I was scary good with the M203. I've only fired it 3 times, literally 3 shots. First shot was awful, I had never fired it before, didn't know what I was doing. We were shooting at a window 250-300yds away. 2nd and 3rd shot I put straight through the window, in a decent wind. I still don't completely understand how the clover leaf sights worked. I just kentucky windaged it both times. I just saw the angle it flew at and how fast it went. And basically "hip-fired" 2 shots through the window. It made perfect sense to me at that point.

Yes, I practice weekly with my various CCL guns I carry ( .45acp, 9mm, 10mm)
    Going to be getting a Ar10 set up for CQB . My Golck 40 10mm has rapidly become one of my favorites to shoot lately.
    But I can use my Saiga 12, my Ar15s, Ak74 and Ak47 all well enough.

I have a special place for my Colt SAA .45lc , just a damn fun gun to shoot
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam